free hit counters
Site Review: Miss mako's digital downloads - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-12-2014   #13
MsMako
Lover

Re: Site Review: Miss mako's digital downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuros View Post
I was glad to get the late 90s-early 00s vids at their highest resolution. Definitely made for muddy viewing back in the day, but it's the best we had!

-C
True. Back then it seemed okay - but by today's standards - it's pretty low resolution. Not to mention - even back then it took forever to render each of these frames on the systems I had.

Mako
MsMako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2014   #14
MsMako
Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenRift View Post
Thank you for delivering! It was about a month or two you said you might make the comics available. Already bought like 5 of them.

Thanks Raven!! I always had planned to release not only the comics - but also the movies via digital downloads. Just needed to finally find a method that I could do so easily for me.

Cheers
Mako
MsMako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2014   #15
Scorch
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMako View Post
Good memory, Scorch. Wow.. that was a while ago. I wonder if I still have those somewhere on an old drive in my attic. I never did do the Second Chapter of TBTHOG as a flash. I keep hoping I'll get to Chapter 3 before I die

Mako
Funny, I always remember stuff that's not really important in the grand scope of things, even shit from years ago, yet I always forget my pin number. Knew I should have used 1234 as the number. XD

If you're interested, I think i have some of your old comics on my old pc, if i find em, i'll send em your way....or upload em here if you're not planning to sell them online.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote