free hit counters
R.i.p.d. - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-28-2013   #13
shaftway
Leecher

Re: R.i.p.d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
In the movie Shrek, the filmmakers made an error in judgment, in my opinion. In the scene where they introduce Lord Farquaad, the executioner pours a glass of milk. They used this scene to "show off" their ability to do liquid in a computer. While it was only a short sequence, it jarringly took me out of the story and it took me quite a while to become re-engrossed. In a live action movie, they would not have had this kind of scene because, really, it's just pouring a glass of milk. The milk would've just been in the glass next to the gingerbread man. It's one of my only complaints about the Shrek movie because the rest of it was superb.

L
I thought that was an important part of the scene aside from being a demo of what they could do. Sort of like laying out the dental tools in Marathon Man. I mean, how else would you torture a cookie?
shaftway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2013   #14
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Re: R.i.p.d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaftway View Post
I thought that was an important part of the scene aside from being a demo of what they could do. Sort of like laying out the dental tools in Marathon Man. I mean, how else would you torture a cookie?
I kind of agree.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote