free hit counters
Any male tf (Any content rating or fetish, etc.) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-08-2010   #1
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Any male tf (Any content rating or fetish, etc.)

Well, since male tfs are generally looked down upon in the normal transformation forum. I thought I might make a thread here devoted entirely to male tfs. Whether there is an sexual content or parts involved or not.

There are quite a several of newer comics from marvel of which I came across that had splendid tfs in them. One in particular is a newer version of Spider-man. Cannot recall which one, but it involves him and some woman of nature (forgot her name, excuse my poor memory). She poisons poor ole Peter with a mutation formula by seducing and kissing him from a previous issue. She was intent on making him her mate so as to take over the world with insects and other strange things.

The mutation to a full spider is taken over the span of at least 3 issues. All of which, content quite pleasing process.

I would have had links but alas, the source I had seen them on was taken down and I did not save them to my hdd.

If anyone else has some good tfs please feel free to post here. And again, this is primarily for male tfs only! Female content should be posted in the original transformation forum as it should be. Albeit, if there is tf content that contain both genders simultaneously, then this of course, is an exception.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2010   #2
blackjack60
Banned

Re: Any male tf (Any content rating or fetish, etc.)

Thank you for this thread x†xShadow_Dragonx†x. I happen to be into male TFs but I visit The Process everyday since male transformations get reported here on occasion.
Spiderman has transformed into a man-spider seceral times over the years--are the issues you mentioned fairly recent?

As for good TFs to post, I happen to run a blog dedicated male transformations, so I'll go ahead and give the link here: http://maletf.blogspot.com/
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2010   #3
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Yes, it's fairly new. This one is the one where he looks a bit younger. And I think it's Mary Jane instead of Gwen in this version not sure if I remember quite well. But the art is fairly new. At least within the year 2000's

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 06-10-2010   #4
blackjack60
Banned

Spectacular Spider-Man #17-20?
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2010   #5
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Ah yes disassembled yeah that's the one.

What other comics is simalarly turned into a spider? I've looked through what I could an could only find that one.

Changing Times Podcast

Last edited by Shadow_Dragon; 06-11-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Unread 07-23-2010   #6
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Just to show you that I really wasn't trying to be mean to you in the other thread over the issue of male TFs, I'm going to post an assortment of male TFs here.

Video links only though, I don't actually have anything to upload. You may have already seen some of these but this thread is really empty and I thought I'd contribute some content to it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xak...nge_shortfilms

I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to be a nuisance or pommel you or anything of that sort, and I'm very sorry that you thought that was the case. I wasn't trying to be harsh at all.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 07-23-2010 at 12:50 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote