free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-11-2008   #121
rick404
Meddler

Wow! Been meaning to see this movie...now I have to! Reminds me of the movie Legend with Mia Sara's 'dark' Lily.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2008   #122
No-Man
Process Disciple

Weird Germans with their dancing evil robots.
Unread 01-11-2008   #123
rick404
Meddler

Couple of loose conversions from the final incarnation of the Sailor Moon anime the Star series...Doom, gloom, and violence...wish they kept up with those themes may have actually enjoyed the series...

Sailor Uranus and Neptune change sides. Involves more or less voluntary conversion and no TF but its entertaining. A minor costume change would have been nice...

Sailor Galaxia TF to Chaos Galaxia. Great character. German dub.
Unread 01-12-2008   #124
Ekud
Process Fan

Wow, I'd totally forgotten about Mirrormask's evil transformation... Good job! There's one in Legend, too. I remember the transformation happened abruptly, but it was still pretty hot.
Ekud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2008   #125
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Couple of loose conversions from the final incarnation of the Sailor Moon anime the Star series...Doom, gloom, and violence...wish they kept up with those themes may have actually enjoyed the series...
The manga arc for Sailor Stars was pretty interesting with Galaxia turning most Senshi evil and I cant help but to like the manga seeing as there is hardly any of that reasoning with the bad guys that the anime had.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2008   #126
rick404
Meddler

Found the Legend scene...This movie freaked me out when I was a kid...This scene most likely contributed to kick starting this fetish for me...

Last edited by rick404; 01-12-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Unread 01-12-2008   #127
Farsoul

Tamara-

There's some mind control, and I haven't seen the movie myself. I thought I might try and make a contribution to the thread anyway. Apparently the main plot is a geeky schoolgirl gets killed by a prank gone wrong and comes back through the use of some spell as an evil witch. Seems kind of cheesy and something of a horror flick, but I figured this kind of thing would fit in here. I haven't seen the movie, but I don't think there is any process to the whole thing either.

By the way, this is my first post. ^^;
Unread 01-12-2008   #128
Shadow00000
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
The manga arc for Sailor Stars was pretty interesting with Galaxia turning most Senshi evil and I cant help but to like the manga seeing as there is hardly any of that reasoning with the bad guys that the anime had.
Earlier in the manga Chibiusa also transform into Black Lady APs. Saturn evil conversion is more detailed, it involves hair growth if I don't remember it wrong, and last a few pages.

I only made extracts for the age switch between both Usagi. The problem is that the Chibiusa arc last quite long, and the process is too brief, which leaves me with posting a few pages, or the entire arc, which is quite long, though in the revert she doesn't AR immediately.

Last edited by Shadow00000; 01-12-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Shadow00000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2008   #129
unseen_unheard
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsoul View Post
Tamara-

There's some mind control, and I haven't seen the movie myself. I thought I might try and make a contribution to the thread anyway. Apparently the main plot is a geeky schoolgirl gets killed by a prank gone wrong and comes back through the use of some spell as an evil witch. Seems kind of cheesy and something of a horror flick, but I figured this kind of thing would fit in here. I haven't seen the movie, but I don't think there is any process to the whole thing either.

By the way, this is my first post. ^^;
First post for me too
No, there's no process. One scene she's dead. The next scene she's alive, tarted up, and evil.
unseen_unheard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2008   #130
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

With the whole Vocaloid mania going on right now, I thought I should post these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 071108miku03.jpg (204.9 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg 071108miku02.jpg (128.2 KB, 460 views)
File Type: jpg 071111rin01.jpg (110.1 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 071111rin02.jpg (61.8 KB, 490 views)
Unread 01-14-2008   #131
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

The following are more related to mental change, from this h-game that is getting released later this year. Based on the art it looked like one of those "training" themed ones. The last result seems to be the more sexified/dominant/sinister one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sez1.jpg (55.7 KB, 1258 views)
File Type: jpg sez2.jpg (52.5 KB, 1262 views)
Unread 01-14-2008   #132
rick404
Meddler

Got a link to the HP? That game looks awesome.