free hit counters
Curvaceous Cardinal Vices - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-26-2012   #229
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Re: Curvaceous Cardinal Vices

You're quite welcome.
BioYuGi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012   #230
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Chapter 2. The first interesting thing I have to note is that apparently they can?t choose their mortal look, considering Envy?s reaction. So, is this something sort of determined by their normal appearance then? Sucks for her. Also, Wrath?s line about having two points irked me a bit since I?d consider humans to have four canines. I?m also curious as to how Gluttony could tell Pride wasn?t wearing any underwear. A suit doesn't really seem like it would show anything.

Alright, enough of my inane questions. I really enjoy Pride?s manner of speaking. Her diction and lexicon makes her appear very snooty and stuck-up, which suits her. Others like Wrath and Envy have noticeable ways of speaking but hers is my favorite. I also like Pride ordering the limo, especially considering they have a portal, it seems they could have just appeared where they needed to go, so she specifically chose not to just to appear high-class. The mention of the jogger was interesting. My first impression is that she?s supposed to be a representation of an Anti-Sloth since Sloth?s mortal outfit seems oddly jogger-ish to me. Also curious as to what Wrath was looking at. Oh, and Sloth is hilarious.

When you mention Lust twirling around the antenna I immediately get an image of her pole-dancing. And as you should know from the commission I got from your partner in crime who started this that?s a great image to me. Though I?m afraid Pride calling herself Fastosus is lost on me. It?s very impressive Greed is able to determine what was paid for or not, it?s quite scary. Makes me think Lust can tell how many times someone used a photo for certain purposes, or Gluttony could tell how many scoops of ice cream filled a bowl. Gluttony keeps mentioning junk food, which is interesting to me. I see Gluttony more as eating more than you need, but I guess to her eating junk food is considered a sin. One thing that did get confusing was they refer to a ?mark?, I?m sure this will be more clearly explained later, but a few lines after mentioning this at one point, Lust refers to Sid himself as a ?mark?, or ?target?.

Other than that, really interesting chapter. I myself am very curious as to why Sid is so interesting. I?m with the girls, nobody can be that content and sin-free, there must be some hidden secret here.
Unread 12-01-2012   #231
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Heh, the Pole-dancing was *exactly* what I was going for. ^^;d

And you're right to notice the jogger, but I won't say much more than that. Everything will make sense in time. ^_^

As for Pride's underwear, aside from if you've seen her artwork, I suppose I'll mention the V-neck of her suit jacket exposing her skin.

"Fasostus" is the Latin word for Pride. I figured they'd all know latin, since it's one of those unchanging languages and all.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2012   #232
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't have understood how she'd see the lack of underwear otherwise.
Unread 12-15-2012   #233
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Finally! Chapter 3.

I like how the first big paragraph shows us more specifics as to why Sid is a good guy; his ambivalence towards rich people, his modest diet, and selfless behavior. Though, I’m a little confused as to his reasoning for not having a cell phone, though as a person who is constantly on computers that’s going to be a hard sell. And as a guy who always puts groceries away as soon as he comes home, it irks me that he just keeps his peas with him while talking. Though, with his modest lifestyle, I can’t help but picture him with a corded phone still, so that could explain it more.

Lust does a good job of seeming cordial and polite even though we know what her true intentions are; though I guess centuries of seduction skills easily pile on with experience. I also realize now that Pride really screwed with his computer. It seems like they could have simply created profiles for the girls and contacted him like normal. But, I guess they couldn’t count on a girl who’d really go for him being able to corrupt him any better than they could.

That kiss seemed to have had an effect on him, and it actually made me feel dizzy as well. I can’t tell if that’s a sexual power she has or she’s just that goddamn hot. I like the latter option better. And I imagine that using their powers to directly manipulate him would be ‘cheating’ so to speak. I’m also curious as to why she wouldn’t want him to cook for her, but eh, stir fry isn’t very romantic.

Okay, the way you write her clinging onto him is very erotic and frankly it’s making me feel jealous of a fictional character and wondering how the hell he can resist her. Already this chapter is very evocative of the sin it represents. And the idea of the restaurant they go to is freaking funny. Even though we don’t get full descriptions of all the waitresses, they all sound awesome. Their waitress with the incredibly thick legs in particular sounded gorgeous, I’d like to think she was supremely gifted there before Lust’s power started affecting her. Though you’d think with all those girls getting those jobs because of their assets, a few would be more pleased than confused with their growth. And, it’s good to see Sid isn’t ‘totally’ pure. If he didn’t give a good look at her I’d be getting aggravated that he seemed to have no flaws.

Heh, seeing the other sins actually mirrors my own thoughts a bit. I’m with Lust in wondering why she didn’t just ‘sex him up’ at the house but like I thought she can’t force a sin. Then Lucy, good god, I can barely imagine how big they are. In fact, I know this whole time you’ve been having the girls grow gradually, but while Sid was in the bathroom, I would have liked a good description of her making her body even bigger to surprise him when he came back. Oh, and something to note, when she’s licking off her breast you say “ laboriously licked the errant drop of sauce up, leaving a glistening streak of breastflesh from her collarbone nearly to her nipple”. I feel like you meant to say “saliva” instead of “breastflesh” here. Also, Gluttony eating from a bottle of chocolate sauce sounded humorous, erotic, and delicious.

Lust is doing a great of tempting him with both words and actions. And I really agree with her in her speech after the restaurant. I despise implants and think beauty can be flat or fat, so that struck a chord with me. I’m a bit confused as to her exit here, as far as her trying to form a conduit. I am a bit rusty with my knowledge of hell. So, I’d really appreciate a deeper explanation as to what’s happening here. I was under the assumption if he said “lust” she’d just immediately get sent back. So, a better knowledge of where they normally live would be good. That’s my only real problem with the story, just a lack of understanding as to how her making a vortex would work. Otherwise, an excellent chapter. It was great to get to the expansion and it was hot as hell.

I have to comment on the picture as well because I just love it. Lust is just amazing. The way her nipples are so puffy and stick through her dress is awesome, and her sumptuous lips and thick eyelashes really show off a seductive look. Their waitress is really cute, I like the little mark on her breast and her blush is adorable. And the other two waitresses, holy damn. I mean, they're more leg than person and that's sexy as hell. Both of them have deliciously thick thighs and plump butts packed into those shorts. And the way their backs arch to show off their bosoms is really hot. I know that look is typically disliked but I don't care, it's hot as hell. Though I'd think their breasts should be a lot bigger considering by halfway through their time there they were wider than their torsos. Awesome picture to go with a great story.

Last edited by BioYuGi; 12-15-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Unread 12-15-2012   #234
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

No, I meant "breastflesh". The saliva is what *made* it glistening, yes.

And yes, this was by far one of my favorite chapter/illustration combos. "See anything you like?" is still one of my favorite lines from the entire story. ^___^
Unread 12-15-2012   #235
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Ah, fair enough. Just seemed awkward to me. Any chance you could clear up my misunderstandings of how her traveling back works, or will that be explained more over the course of the other chapters?
Unread 11-28-2018   #236
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I am AGHAST that this thread is ten years old and I'm still not through with this story, but here's Hmm!'s latest artwork.

(Feels weird using his Process name again... so used to just calling him "Spiral".)

Also, there's a poll going on for what I should focus on, so if you want more Sid faster, throw a few votes its way... https://www.strawpoll.me/16921892
Unread 11-26-2022   #237
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Hey, just letting everyone know that I'm having a trivia contest in early January, with free commissions of art and writing being the prize. I mention it here because the topic of the trivia is my collected writings, so if you're a fan of what I've written in the past you'll already have a leg up on the competition. ^^;

More thorough rules on DA/FA:

https://www.deviantart.com/thesoylen...IONS-936801696
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/49786506/

Hope to see a lot of you there, I mostly want to do this to give back to the fans that have followed and supported me all these years. ^__^v
Unread 06-06-2023   #238
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Fuck, I had this done, like YEARS ago, did I really never post it?!

----------------------------------------------------------
"Is she always like this?" Sid asked as Gluttony went to her mirror.
"Wh-ha-hat do you mean?" Gluttony laughed, putting a hand to her mouth. "You know who she is, right? What she is?" She asked, still grinning broadly as she touched her mirror and caused the glass to turn into that same smoky texture Greed's had. "She's *Lust*, for her nymphomania is a slow day. She taught Caligula everything he knew about debauchery and what she's forgotten about sex would send your Dr. Ruth into seizures."
Sid laughed at that in spite of himself, but before he could come up with a rebuttal Gluttony had already stepped through, leaving him little choice but to follow.

When Sid stepped through the smoky mirror, he found himself in a palatial dining room, the walls lavishly decorated in mosaic tile and arched alcoves with statuary sitting in them. Near to one wall was a throne, made of blue stone and topped with gold. On it sat a tan-skinned woman, wrapped in layers of brocaded silk and looking bored.
"She was one of the Mughals," Gluttony said, gesturing to the woman. "And I'll tell you, I had the hardest time thinking about what to do for her." The doors at the far end of the chamber opened up, causing the woman to sit up straight in her chair, fingers curling slightly over the arms of the throne.
"To be honest," Gluttony continued, "for the first decade or so I just had her in the usual suffocating darkness, but that doesn't look good on a review; shows a lack of creativity and go-getter attitude, what you mortals would have called 'phoning it in' a few centuries later." The gentle rattling of silver and the staccato report of wheels over stonework echoed through the chamber as a few long dinner trolleys rolled into the room, all crowded with covered silver serving trays. The trolleys aligned themselves into a large u-shape in front of the throne, save for one smaller one that rolled over to the ethereal nothing-space Sid and Gluttony seemed to be occupying.
"Thankfully, you mortals are ever-ingenious," She said, lifting the domed lid off the tray nearest he and inhaling deeply. Sidney could smell the cooked meat in front of him, but his attention was on the throne room, the Indian woman standing up as all of the lids and covers on the tables full of food lifted themselves off and away from their plates, all of them seeming to hover off in mimicry of the lid in Gluttony's hand as she set her dish aside.
"Ever been to New Orleans, Sidney?" Gluttony asked as she speared an entire pork chop with a fork and shoved it in her mouth.
"No, can't say I have," Sid replied, watching the princess-looking woman as she seemed to browse the selection of food. Everything seemed to follow a theme, pies, cakes, soufflés, and the like, all sharing some quality just out of Sid's cognition.
"They'ff gawt-" Gluttony said, pausing to swallow, "something down there called a 'King Cake', and it's such a wonderful idea, it really gave me just the perfect thing for her," She said, smiling. "Oh, and go ahead and have something if you want- her food is all ethereal to you, but this one's real," she said, smiling.
Sid arched an eyebrow at her, then looked back to the woman. "So, okay, is there one of those king cakes in there?" He asked, gesturing to the tables.
"Hm?" Gluttony chirped, following Sid’s gesture with her eyes. "Oh. No, I don't think so. Not this time, at least. No, what I got from the king cake was the idea for this office, what makes it so torturous." There was a grinding sound, and all three of them looked to the wall across from the invisible wall Sid and Gluttony were watching the scene through. The wall split in two, a perfect seam running along the mosaic as the walls parted, another structure rising up out of the floor. Sid looked at Gluttony as he recognized the shape rising out of the floor, the same golden doorway as he'd seen in Greed's office, only this one was bound in chain and padlocked, a single large keyhole in the center.
"So, originally, the prize hidden inside was a bean," Gluttony said, lifting another lid and revealing a twisted roll-like cake, colored with green, yellow, and purple frosting, "But I like the more modern version better." She reached into the cake, pulling a tiny wad of dough out and sucking it off her fingers, revealing a small plastic baby. "Tah-dah!" She said, holding it out to Sid. "Can you guess now?"
Sid regarded the figurine skeptically, looking back to the princess as he saw her take a spoon and carve a large bite out of a pie, popping it into her mouth thoughtfully before moving on to the next dish down the line. Sid looked at the woman, who was finishing her second mouthful, then back to Gluttony's proffered plastic baby.
"C'mon..." Gluttony cooed, grinning broadly.
Sid looked back to the woman, who had moved to the opposite end of the impromptu buffet, looking critically at a crème brulee before taking a big spoonful of it.
"The key!" Sidney gasped, turning to Gluttony. "The key to the gate is in the food!"
"Et voila!" Gluttony exclaimed, bending down into a flourished gesture at the carts of food. "Going to heaven is a better prize than free drinks for a month or a lunch every week for a year, but it's the same principle, yeah. Find the key, you go free."
Sidney leaned forward, squinting at the multitude of dishes. "...Which one is the key in?" He asked.
"Oh, it's in there, somewhere," Gluttony said, tearing a large piece of the king cake off the roll, then tearing that piece in half. "Now, c'mon, eat. You said you'd have some after I showed you my office, and I love these things."
"Well, technically, I said *after* you showed me your office," Sidney started.
"Ohhh, no you don't!" Gluttony said, waggling her finger at Sid. "Don't get all legalistic on me! I showed you, now you gotta try this!" She said, her mandibles scissoring above her head twice by way of emphasis.
"Okay, okay..." Sidney said, chuckling in spite of himself and taking the cake. He bit into the sweet, spongy roll, flinching and jerking back when his teeth were suddenly interrupted by something hard. He spat the offending object out, not even fully recognizing it as the little plastic baby before Gluttony had burst out in laughter, arms squishing into her ponderous midsection as her whole body shook.
"Very funny," Sidney said, tossing the pink figurine onto the serving trolley. "Did you intentionally hand me the piece with the second thingy in it?"
"Oh no," Gluttony said, shaking her head solemnly, trying- and failing- to hold back a smile. "It's the same figure."
"Wait, really?" Sidney asked, looking around Gluttony. "How did you-"
"You forget this is my private office," Gluttony grinned, picking up a cupcake from a small mound of them on the end of the cart. "I can do juuuust about anything I want in here." She held the cupcake out on the flat of her palm, and a moment later it instantly tripled in size, becoming the size of a large torte.
Sidney blinked twice, processing this information, before turning back to the princess in the throne room, still dutifully eating her way through the buffet's worth of dishes.
"...I can't do anything with her, right?" Sid asked. "She can't hear anything I say, I can't touch anything that's there, right?"
"Wight," Gluttony nodded as she fit half a crepe into her mouth.
"Then there's nothing wrong with telling me exactly where the key is this time, is there? I mean, since I can't effect the outcome any?"
"Well..." Gluttony started, dabbing the side of her mouth with a napkin.
"What?" Sid pressed, arching an eyebrow. "I ate your cake, c'mon."
"The thing of it is, Sidney, is that I don't know where the key is, yet."
"Yet?" Sidney echoed. "How on earth can you know but not know?" He looked over, and saw that the princess had somehow eaten her way to a small paunch, jiggling noticeably under her silks.
"You've heard the expression 'it's always in the last place you look', yes?" She asked, smiling as the woman's pace increased, eating much less tactically and spending several spoonfuls' worth of "searching" on each dish before moving on to the next.
Sidney watched as the woman ate at an ever faster pace, her body now visibly swelling with fat, mostly in her breasts and belly but still conferring a thickness to her arms and legs as well.
"...You're kidding," He said, turning to Gluttony. "The last place she looks? The key will literally be in the last place she looks?"
"And a cookie for the winner!" Gluttony laughed, flicking her wrist towards Sidney, a cookie materializing between her fingertips. When Sid made no move to take the cookie, Gluttony shrugged and threw it into the air behind her, her worm-tail whipping up and gobbling it down whole. "But yeah, that's it. It'll be in the last place she checks. Sadly for her-"
"She'll be too big to fit through the door once she finds the key," Sidney finished, watching the woman. She was no longer having even the pretense of searching; each dish was being emptied out, scraped clean one after the other. The woman didn't seem to notice anything amiss, either, even as she grew rounder than Gluttony, now having to physically shift her bosoms out of the way to have a clear shot from the table to her mouth.
"...Spoil-sport," Gluttony said, folding her arms over her chest. "Yes, that's exactly it. By the time she finds the key, and goes to unlock the door, she won't be able to fit through it. But!" She continued, thrusting a finger in the air dramatically, "each bit of food makes her *hungrier*, not fuller, so there, bet you didn't know that!" She finished, sticking her tongue out at Sid.
Sid snorted and turned back to the scene in front of him. Well, it certainly made sense, he thought as the woman's paunch became too large for her silks to contain, the woven fabrics sliding above and below her enormous belly, baring her swelling midriff as she continued to eat. She was only eating faster and faster, despite having emptied a buffet's worth of food already, and showing no signs of stopping, even as her hips and rear became large enough for her to rest her free arm on.
"Yup," Gluttony nodded, "It's the old file-in-the-cake trick, except the cake is infinitely big and by the time you get to the file it won't saw through the bars." She smiled again, watching the woman continue to eat and swell. "Oh, this is one of my favorite parts," She said, patting Sid on the shoulder like she was his date at a movie and she was trying to get him to pay attention to the screen.

The woman had completely emptied nearly two whole buffet tables of food, her distended figure dwarfing her former self. Her breasts were bigger than Lust's, her rear larger than Sloth's, and her stomach was bigger than Gluttony's at the end of their date. She was practically swimming in her own flesh, her layered silks having cinched across her gravid form into what could only charitably be called a bikini. As she finished her current pan of quiche, she reached for a goblet of tiramisu, only to find that thanks to her expansive belly and prodigious bust, she could no longer actually reach any of the pans on the tables. She strained her spoon towards the whipped-cream-topped surface of the desert, and Sid pulled back as the goblet lifted off the table, rising up to meet her spoon and even tilting itself helpfully to allow her the best scooping angle. The woman's look turned to concern for a brief moment, and then to relief as she popped the spoon into her mouth, sucking it clean and going in for another bite from the floating dish.
"I love that," Gluttony tittered, rocking back and forth as the tossed a doughnut hole into her mouth. "There's always, *always* that hint of realization, that sliiiight idea that something might be wrong, but then her hunger gets the better of her and she's just happy the food keeps coming."
"Coming and going," Sid mumbled as he watched the woman, no longer moving from dish to dish but having the dishes come to her, her spoon flying back and forth from her mouth to the dish as she consumed one delicacy after another, empty glassware being replaced by full, hovering conveniently within reach as she sat down on her still-swelling posterior.
"Lust says I'm encroaching on her turf with this punishment," Gluttony said, leaning her head conspiratorially towards Sidney, "But I say that since most of her enchantments involve strategic additions of fat *she's* more on *my* turf. She disagrees, of course- 'intent', 'usage', blah blah blah- but it's gray enough that it'd be more trouble than it's worth to get it sorted out, so for now she just nags me about keeping my enchantments to the belly and lower body."
"Wouldn't that be Sloth's 'turf'?" Sid asked wryly.
Gluttony snorted. "Someone else doing her work? Yeah, she'll get right on complaining about that."
Sidney had to laugh out loud at that remark. "I don't... I mean, is it really that big a deal?"
Gluttony shrugged. "Well, kinda. I mean, would you want to show up for work some day and find someone else doing your job? Or, wait, Pride already tried that one on you, didn't she?" She said, looking over to Sid. "But still, yeah, we each have our thing," she nodded, "and we like to keep it our thing. Ahh, speaking of which," She said, gesturing to the woman.

Sid turned his attention back to the princess, eyes bugging at the sight that beheld him. The woman was titanically round, a parody of a human form as her silk wrappings strained to stay around her, diving deeply between her cheeks and straining across the front of her bosom, like attempting to put a rubber band made for a bundle of pencils around a bowling ball. She might- might- have been able to see past her beachball-sized bosoms, had they not been hoisted up in front of her by the enormous dome of her stomach, big enough to probably have fit Sid and Gluttony both inside if they curled up. Her rear and hips, once the size of an ottoman stool she sat low on, was now nearly her own private loveseat, flesh billowing behind and to the sides of her, enough cushioning that her feet barely rested flat on the floor. As she hastily devoured a cream pie, Sidney looked around the room and realized there wasn't a single other full crucible on any of the tables. In just the time for that cursory look, the woman had finished half the pie, and Sid watched along with Gluttony as the pie was reduced to a third, and then a quarter, and then an eighth. He barely noticed the odd, lumpy shape of the last spoonful, so fast was her eating, but the frantic motions came to a stop as she bit down and discovered something hard. Dropping her spoon, she pulled the large gold key out of her mouth, looking quizzically at it before recognition flashed across her features, her whole body heaving as she sprang to her feet as fast as her enormous girth allowed. She waddled over to the door, her protruding belly pushing the buffet carts aside as Gluttony laughed from the sidelines.
"Ohhh yeah, *that's* what I was doing!" She laughed, dragging a slice of meat off the table in front of them and dangling it above her tail before it swallowed the meat up.
Sid watched as the woman collided into the doorframe, compressing a good couple feet into her own fat until she rebounded off the golden door, falling back on her rear and rolling back onto her shoulders, fat-encased arms flailing as her pendulous breasts flopped down over her head.
"Pffft-dwha-ha-ha-haaaaah!" Gluttony laughed, holding a hand in front of her mouth to keep food from flying out. "Oh wow, I love that one. Ha ha hee hooo~!"
Sid looked at Gluttony, mouth agape as the bloated woman struggled to right herself. Gluttony caught Sid's look and stopped laughing, swallowing her mouthful of food.
"Whaaat?" She asked, still grinning.
"...You're torturing her and laughing about it," Sid managed, brow furrowing.
Gluttony cocked her head, even her worm-tail pausing its feast to regard Sidney. "...Youuuu *do* know where you are, right?" She asked, trying to keep from laughing as the woman managed to heave and roll herself onto her stomach, fumbling the key towards the padlock. "You know how much that woman routinely gorged herself on while her lessers starved? You think she deserves pity?"
"I don't think she deserves to explode from over-eating," He said, watching with disgust as she tried in vain to press her corpulent form through the door, fat bulging up and around her as she twisted and turned, her enormous curves allowing no space for her to try to wriggle through.
"What?!" Gluttony exclaimed with genuine shock. Sid looked over to see her eyes wide and her hands over her mouth. "No, no, never, ever, ew ew ew!" She said, sticking her tongue out and clenching her eyes shut as she shook her hands in front of her. "I'll never do that!"
"Do what?" Sid asked, shocked by the sudden change in her.
"No blood, never! She could eat twice that and wouldn't have so much as a stretch mark. Blood just... brrr, gives me the willies something fierce!"
This time it was Sidney's turn to cock his head. "...You do know where you are, right?" He asked.
"No no no," Gluttony protested, shaking her head again. "No blood. I don't even like rare steak."
Sid shook his head, turning back to the woman just in time to see her make a final lunge, nearly disappearing inside her own fat as she tried to press her way through the doorway. Sid wondered just how much of the woman's form was actually through the door before the strain became too much and she was launched bodily from the portal, bouncing and rolling across the floor until she came to rest against the invisible wall Sid and Gluttony were looking through. After a few moments of her immense jiggling calming down, sounds of soft weeping could be heard coming from under the immense mound of fat as the door rumbled closed again.
"And we're done here," Gluttony said, wiping her hands on a large cloth hanging from the cart and then dusting them off each other as she stood.
"You're just leaving her like this?" Sid asked, standing up as well, the enormous woman so close he could have reached over the buffet table and touched her.
Gluttony looked over at the woman and shrugged. "She'll shrink down eventually, get bored again, and then the food comes out," She said, clapping her hands twice. "The big cheese wants me to do it personally every so often, but I can let it run itself most of the time," She said as her mirror-portal opened up.
"She'll be fine," Gluttony said as she stepped to the portal, looking over her shoulder. "And hey, if she ever can resist sampling the goods to find the key, I'll be happy to let her go and make a new private office for a new worst of the worst."
"That poor girl..." Sid said, shaking his head as he followed Gluttony through her portal.
"Ah, it's not that bad- no heartburn in my office either, heh."
"So, you're taking the tour, are you?" Wrath's voice suddenly cut in, causing Sid and Gluttony to spin around.
"Wrath?" Gluttony called out. "What's going on?" They looked around, but couldn't see any sign of the fiery-haired demon.