free hit counters
BE Size preference. - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: What is your largest/favorite maximum size you like?
Big (F thru GG cup) grapefruit/small melon 44 16.00%
Really Big (H to JJ cup) volleyball/basketball 57 20.73%
Huge (K to N+ cup) medicine ball/watermelon 57 20.73%
Massive (no bras) beach balls/bean bag chairs. 36 13.09%
Enormous - even larger but she can still walk. 44 16.00%
Wow - fills the room, blocks out the sun. 37 13.45%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12-21-2017   #13
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: BE Size preference.

Wow okay, like I said this was not a scientific poll. I just wanted to take the temperature of the community to help with my writing and this has done it. Thanks for your input.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2017   #14
BE69
Process Fan

I don't think the size is the only matter in the BE process, for a graphic support the tits must conserve a realistic shape, not just be cartoonish inflating balloons attached to the torso of the woman, the areolae and the nipples must grow with the tits (it's not mandatory that it is proportionnal).
And for a non-graphic written story, it must not use bra size but comparison mostly to body parts lessly to objects (for instance I find "as big as her head" easier to visualize than just a letter). Moreover with the bra size, most of the writers use the american bra size and, while I grasp the general idea, I don't get it cause I'm french (why the double letter system, people?). And some writers don't have a clue of how works the bra size system (B isn't a bad size, it correctly fills the palm of the hand).
Unread 12-22-2017   #15
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

More to the point "her DD's quickly swelled to GGG's" is one of the least sexy things I've ever read, and I've already stated my preference errs towards larger. It's this disease of losing the key expository tactic of "show, don't tell" - "within seconds, her comfortable handfuls grew to unholy melons that staggered the imagination".
Unread 12-22-2017   #16
OhZone
OhYeah!

It depends on the story. I think larger than a bean bag chair is too much, unless GTS goes with it. I like fairly slow BE usually, having her clothes strained - having to get new items. Alternately loving it and being worried. Finally getting dragged down and unable to move while her friends try to help her maybe. Maybe milking her? Maybe it's contageous. OHMY! And extra sensitivity is always nice. I think of nipples as orgasm enhancers! ha So bigger ones = bigger orgasms? But maybe that's just me!
Unread 12-22-2017   #17
Prof_Sai
Instigator

There is a point where they just aren't boobs anymore and become some foreign attachment.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2017   #18
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

I prefer to stop at huge.
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2017   #19
JJStrebas
BE Writer

To help with visualization for the first 3 categories...
Big = Tessa Fowler, Ewa Sonnet, Denise Milani
Really Big = Wendy Fiore, Hitomi, Sarah Rae, Charlie Cooper - the last two straddle the line between Really Big and Huge depending on their weight.
Huge = Alaura Grey, Karla James, Kristina Milan (all after weight gain), Leanne Crowe, Lantti Irres, Roxi Red on up to Chelsea Charms and Himiwako

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-22-2017 at 10:55 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2017   #20
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
More to the point "her DD's quickly swelled to GGG's" is one of the least sexy things I've ever read, and I've already stated my preference errs towards larger. It's this disease of losing the key expository tactic of "show, don't tell" - "within seconds, her comfortable handfuls grew to unholy melons that staggered the imagination".
Gonna have to second this big time.

Also is the growth/size change reversible?
If yes then size means nothing. If no then only a solid handful of cup increases to keep things humane.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #21
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
Those are no moons...
-Boobie-wan Kenoobi.

K-cup is no medicine ball. It's not an individual coffee serving, not in this case. It's somewhere around a volleyball and it plays fucking havoc on the back. And the bras are not cheap. Using Expansion Fan's rankings, it's somewhere a bit above BIG, but nowhere close to HUGE.
For scientific purposes, do you have a link to Expansion Fan’s rankings?
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #22
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

I do because I use it to describe suggested sizes to the artist. I don't know if it is cleared for public display. Mostly I use it because it reduces the likelihood of

Quote:
Black haired sex toy. Slender and finely toned, she has the sort of body used to sell exercise gear and nutritional supplements. And boob jobs. Full, G-cup breasts swell out like teardrops from her chest and are capped by thimble-like erect nipples. Acne what’s that? Her face and body are blemish free. Her sharp face has filled out into heart shape with perpetually kissy, bow-shaped lips and twinkling blue eyes. She stands tall to emphasize her bust, moves like a stripper on the make, and wears her hair bob-cut and swept emo style over her face the same as before, but now it adds an air of mystery to offset how on display the rest of her body is.
showing up in the comic as

and mucking up the dialog where Niki refers to her cupsize as being around a G cup.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2017   #23
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
I do because I use it (Expansions Fan Ranking) to describe suggested sizes to the artist. I don't know if it is cleared for public display...
You know my biggest frustration with the www.expansionfan.com/comics/ is all their 'searchable' TAGS.

I've looked around the site to see if there is any type of specific explanation for what each tag means and... I've found nothing. (Guess you got to use a thesaurus...)

I still and will always appreciate the TOB simple but elegant size gradient system:
*Large but realistic size*
*Unrealistically huge*
*Room-filling or larger*

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2017   #24
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

I thought "Ninja" was pretty self-explanatory. I pinged Valeyard Vince to see if I could post a link to the size chart.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote