free hit counters
BE Manga List - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-18-2006   #37
Sutibaru
---
 
Sutibaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90
is there a manga with both SW and BE?
From what I remember, nope.
__________________
Deviantart|FurAffinity|Tumblr|Picarto
Sutibaru is offline  
Unread 07-18-2006   #38
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits
 
rabbit_king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: over your shoulder
Posts: 731
that would be cool to see...
rabbit_king is offline  
Unread 07-18-2006   #39
Sniperwolf
Leecher
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7
I don't know of any mangas but if you are looking for a decent comic, Gamma Rai has a comic/story where that does occur.

http://www.gammarai.us/Hot_TubBEs/Hot_TubBEs_33

Thats basically all i can remember, sorry.

Peace
Sniperwolf is offline  
Unread 07-19-2006   #40
animewolf
Process Fan
 
animewolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 91
i hate Gamma Rai art i feel sick when looking at it .

sorry for the rant .
animewolf is offline  
Unread 07-19-2006   #41
Flip M
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by animewolf
i hate Gamma Rai art i feel sick when looking at it .

sorry for the rant .
Don't feel bad I feel the same way. Gamma Rai art makes me feel like am looking at horses.
 
Unread 07-19-2006   #42
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness
 
Prophet Tenebrae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,793
Funny, she has drawn some kind of horse girls... if it makes you feel better - she had a stroke and it's unlikely that she'll return to writing anytime soon.

Lordy, there are better people to berate than her. It's sad to see people who resent others that have produced for the community. You know, don't like the work... but still.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline  
Unread 07-19-2006   #43
Sutibaru
---
 
Sutibaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,869
Lets end it here. Lets noy fill up this thread with ranting about artists.
__________________
Deviantart|FurAffinity|Tumblr|Picarto
Sutibaru is offline  
Unread 07-19-2006   #44
animewolf
Process Fan
 
animewolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet Tenebrae
Funny, she has drawn some kind of horse girls... if it makes you feel better - she had a stroke and it's unlikely that she'll return to writing anytime soon.

Lordy, there are better people to berate than her. It's sad to see people who resent others that have produced for the community. You know, don't like the work... but still.
im sorry to here she had a stroke that what killed mi mother. well hm ho i feel like the ass holl i hope it whas a mild stroke.

yes criticizing people by ranting is not good.

i have to say that the werk by the pepal here stands aut and sum werk is of a professional stander.
animewolf is offline  
Unread 08-08-2006   #45
oppai_seijin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb Please Do Not Say

Just thought I would add that the author of:
Please Do Not Say
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=1760
http://theprocess.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=2097
Isn't the "bastard!"-creator Hagiwara but a former assistant of his Tsuruta Hirohisa(鶴田洋久).
And the full name of the manga series is:
Benten-sama ni wa iwanaide [Don't say that to Benten]
弁天様には言わないで.

/O_S

PS. Yeah I'm the same oppaiseijin as the one that used post at 4chan. DS.
 
Unread 08-08-2006   #46
acme
Nodoka~<3
 
acme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hinamizawa Village
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppai_seijin
Just thought I would add that the author of:
Please Do Not Say
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=1760
http://theprocess.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=2097
Isn't the "bastard!"-creator Hagiwara but a former assistant of his Tsuruta Hirohisa(鶴田洋久).
And the full name of the manga series is:
Benten-sama ni wa iwanaide [Don't say that to Benten]
弁天様には言わないで.

/O_S

PS. Yeah I'm the same oppaiseijin as the one that used post at 4chan. DS.
Finally! Now we got some clear information on that manga. Hmm, the drawing style really looked very familar to Hagiwara.
__________________
Avatar a commission done by Cuddlebeam
Check out my DA for big boobs and other boob things I commissioned from a variety of awesome artists.
http://fatalizer.deviantart.com/
acme is offline  
Unread 08-15-2006   #47
BE_Koala
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
gr8 linkage, Suti!
 
Unread 08-20-2006   #48
Scorch
Process Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 676
Sorry, i'm in a hurry, i'd have searched myself, but what's the real name of the BE cream manga we have in the BE section here? It's got a DTG in it, i remember that.
Scorch is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.