free hit counters
A Chinese Mystery? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-01-2010   #13
Bozo
Banned

Re: A Chinese Mystery?

Okay, here are all the addresses listed

dipp@tdm.com.mo
inf@tdm.com.mo
prog@tdm.com.mo

Dude, I have truly spent an inordinate amount of time searching for this movie. I'm talking on the scale of several hours.

We need to explore the possibility that this is the wrong station, too. This guy who saw it sounds like an idiot, honestly, and he DOES pretend to be She-Hulk (read:female). I even messaged him to ask if he was really for real about this movie and that I wouldn't tell if he wasn't and he said yes, it's really real. After exploring this station, I want to go back to the drawing board on stuff that even an idiot like him could remember.

For example, he stayed at this hotel in Australia's Gold Coast called Holiday Inn Surfer's Paradise. If you google it, it'll take you to the very site, and they say they offer free Foxtel, which is a satellite TV provider over in Aussie land. Under Foxtel are different satellites, but I wouldn't go on his guess that it's "Intelsat or Indosat" satellites because, again, how the hell does he know what physical satellites are bringing this hotel the channels. The provider, however, is a solid clue. The problem is when I research it I get mixed results. Going to the Foxtel main site and looking through channels is useless because nothing sticks out. But then if you google "Foxtel" and "Chinese channels" you get quite a different site that has -surprise- two Chinese channels. Mr. SheHulk said the movie was broadcasted from a terrestrial channel. I think we can trust this, as opposed to it being some movie channel.

I've posed this question on Yahoo Answers but only got references to 200 lb Beauty which this is not. I also managed to find the movies My DNA Says I Love You and Double Fatness or something but they are also not this.

Good luck. This prick certainly isn't doing us anymore favors in the way of recalling new information or trying to search himself.
Unread 04-02-2010   #14
Blood-Line
Frequent Poster

search for Asian comedy, romance and drama movies is about the best thing you can do, maybe even fantasy and made for tv movies. I will post later today with some for details when i get the time .
Blood-Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2010   #15
Nowandforever78
The Tru-Dark Knight

Angry Re: A Chinese Mystery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
Okay, here are all the addresses listed

dipp@tdm.com.mo
inf@tdm.com.mo
prog@tdm.com.mo

Dude, I have truly spent an inordinate amount of time searching for this movie. I'm talking on the scale of several hours.

We need to explore the possibility that this is the wrong station, too. This guy who saw it sounds like an idiot, honestly, and he DOES pretend to be She-Hulk (read:female). I even messaged him to ask if he was really for real about this movie and that I wouldn't tell if he wasn't and he said yes, it's really real. After exploring this station, I want to go back to the drawing board on stuff that even an idiot like him could remember.

For example, he stayed at this hotel in Australia's Gold Coast called Holiday Inn Surfer's Paradise. If you google it, it'll take you to the very site, and they say they offer free Foxtel, which is a satellite TV provider over in Aussie land. Under Foxtel are different satellites, but I wouldn't go on his guess that it's "Intelsat or Indosat" satellites because, again, how the hell does he know what physical satellites are bringing this hotel the channels. The provider, however, is a solid clue. The problem is when I research it I get mixed results. Going to the Foxtel main site and looking through channels is useless because nothing sticks out. But then if you google "Foxtel" and "Chinese channels" you get quite a different site that has -surprise- two Chinese channels. Mr. SheHulk said the movie was broadcasted from a terrestrial channel. I think we can trust this, as opposed to it being some movie channel.

I've posed this question on Yahoo Answers but only got references to 200 lb Beauty which this is not. I also managed to find the movies My DNA Says I Love You and Double Fatness or something but they are also not this.

Good luck. This prick certainly isn't doing us anymore favors in the way of recalling new information or trying to search himself.
Dang I was thinking of the same thing too. Ok think about this: I you saw this awesome movie WOULDN'T you try to find out what the hell this movie/s is ASAP while watching it. Even if you couldn't read the title try taking a picture or try drawing it out so you can way you try to figure out what it is. I guess some people are not as smart as you think they are. I've been asking around to friends and strangers if they know anything about this movie or how to find it and.......nothing. I gave up on this movie after a week looking for it. I've went to almost every video website to see if something pops up...and of course no success. I'm with you on this.....I wonder if this movie even exist?

Unread 04-03-2010   #16
uhanche
Process Fan

in his defence i think that many movies with specific contents doesn't pop out easily. Moon princess (GTS content), Sword of many lovers (inflation content) and others are examples. Probably many asian movies are unknown in other countries, like amatorial movies, tv movies etc.

we have to find the exact terms for body inflation, weight gain etc in chinese, japanese or korean and hope we could find that in some site
Unread 04-03-2010   #17
Blood-Line
Frequent Poster

its weight gain full body revert from slim to fat again
Blood-Line is offline   Reply With Quote