free hit counters
berrygirl - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-16-2014   #25
mman123
Process Fan

Re: berrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
More to the point, if people would stop pestering him to release sooner, we might see a release on his own time. Not everyone reacts positively to peer pressure, so what's wrong with leaving him alone?
Agreed, and on top of that people should let him draw WHAT he wants as well. All of you probably know this already but, he does some amazing BE and BI that is not berry related. People should stop screaming for just that one thing. No matter what he creates, chances are its going to be good.
mman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014   #26
gamonthehand
Gentelman, quite Large

I am simply glad we need not remain on high alert. A nice low alert would be a good change of pace.

DAM YOU SKYNET!!!!!! DAM YOU AND ALL YOUR INFERNAL STOPLIGHTS!!
gamonthehand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014   #27
Scorch
Process Master

This is one example of body inflation I do like, I normally don't like BI myself, i'm more of a BE guy.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014   #28
mman123
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
This is one example of body inflation I do like, I normally don't like BI myself, i'm more of a BE guy.
Isn't it great he does both so well?
Unread 02-20-2014   #29
batman3397
Leecher

I found the first one here
http://humanballooncd2005.tripod.com
batman3397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2014   #30
Jonxar
Number XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman3397 View Post
I found the first one here
http://humanballooncd2005.tripod.com
And I posted the artist deviantart here on page2.
The comic is there as well, In much better quality also.
I post again:
http://docswell.deviantart.com/
Jonxar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2014   #31
mman123
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonxar View Post
And I posted the artist deviantart here on page2.
The comic is there as well, In much better quality also.
I post again:
http://docswell.deviantart.com/
better quality still... (if only slightly)

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/147149/c4c21142bc/
Unread 02-24-2014   #32
lordaltros
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
It's like one of those 'you had to be there scenarios'. The community use to be much more than it is now. Yahoo groups, all the chats, forums sad that such a Renaissance is lost to the new members. Most things have gone to ground and have not resurfaced.
i wonder why things went to pot so badly.
i remember when i first discovered this stuff online, it used to be so damn vibrant and now its scarce.
what happened to create the void we're at now?
lordaltros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2014   #33
Metatron
Alea iacta est

People
New members to the community did not understand etiquette and in their stupidity they complained to site hosts and site managers which promptly shut down the groups or sites. As we progressed further those that remained became disillusioned with the state of things and gave up.
With the updates of yahoo groups even fewer people post due to the substandard forum that yahoo provided.
Finally the individualization and personalization of the internet makes things different for each user so it is like a fog of information that while I see one thing you see something entirely different.
Tumbler gives some hope but I wait and see in hopes of a second renaissance. There are a lot of new artist yourself in particular that have great potential, but time will tell.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2014   #34
mman123
Process Fan

Quote:
People
New members to the community did not understand etiquette and in their stupidity they complained to site hosts and site managers which promptly shut down the groups or sites. As we progressed further those that remained became disillusioned with the state of things and gave up.
With the updates of yahoo groups even fewer people post due to the substandard forum that yahoo provided.
Finally the individualization and personalization of the internet makes things different for each user so it is like a fog of information that while I see one thing you see something entirely different.
Tumbler gives some hope but I wait and see in hopes of a second renaissance. There are a lot of new artist yourself in particular that have great potential, but time will tell.
That . . . sums it up just about perfectly.

As far as the current state of things, I can attest that there is quite a bit of berry art out there currently, and new pieces being made all the time. Are things as vigorous as they used to be? NO.

Why? If I had to guess, I feel like it is because berry artists are so scattered. In the good old days we has sites dedicated to nothing but berries. You barely see any of those any more, and if you do, they are run by a single artist who only allows their own art to be posted. Now I find berry artists mixed in deeply with general inflationisrts, and while most inflationists like a berry now and then, they don't support artists who create nothing but berries as much. It would be wonderful if we could band together, like back when we had exblue.
Unread 02-25-2014   #35
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

More to the point, it's really a douchebag move to tell an artist - any artist - to draw something he's publicly stated he can't stand, or not to draw something he loves drawing. You'd have a better chance of eating an entire whale piecemeal than of changing the mind of someone you set out to offend.
Unread 02-26-2014   #36
lordaltros
Frequent Poster

Quote:
People
do you think that there's anything that can be done to get things "bumping" again?

i think we all need some kind of hub.
a site that has a good deal dedicated to the whole berry expansion thing.
someplace outside the confines of DA where berry artists and admirers can accumulate.
but then that still leaves the original problem of people's attitude and lack of etiquette.

you'd think that with the Process having as many members as it does, that there would be more activity on this part of the forum.
but i understand that not everyone on this site is into the whole blueberry thing.

we need to get more people flocking here.

hmmmmmmm.......
the wheels in my head be turning, they be.
lordaltros is offline   Reply With Quote