free hit counters
New Story: Nine Minutes - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-23-2010   #1
Northwind
Frequent Poster

New Story: Nine Minutes

Hello,

Cursebearer's excellent stories convinced me to write my first female to wolf TF in seven years. You can find my first story, "In Sickness and in Health," here:

http://doc.tf-media.net/Stories/Northwind/sickness.html

My new one, titled "Nine Minutes," is below.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Nine Minutes

By Northwind

Natassia was scared to death. Not only was she being observed by virtual strangers, she was confined to a locked room. Her survival instincts screamed for her to get free, out into the open, away from a potentially fatal situation. As strong as these feelings were, so was her desire to reverse the changes that had consumed her life. She couldn't go on this way. For there to be a chance of a normal life she would have to trust in others.

There were four of them: two biologists, a cytologist and a zoologist. Introductions had been made through discrete channels that sometimes played out like a cloak and dagger novel. Natassia had finally relented to their offer to try and help her after nearly dying from exposure following a full moon. She had to do something. She did not want to die.

Knowledge of the group's existence had been passed on to her by a fleeting encounter with Kevin, a mid forties, blond haired man suffering from the same condition. She had woken up in the forest near him on the third morning of her changes. As terrifying as waking up nude in the forest had been for her in the seven months she had been changing, finding herself next to a human being had panicked her on a whole new level. At first she thought she had killed him while she was a monster. She shook and wept, not daring to go near his body, wondering if she should just leave him there or try and bury him. She shrieked when he began to stir and seemed just as surprised to find a naked, dirty woman with leaves in her hair crouching nearby. After an awkward, first-name-only introduction, a short conversation ensued from which Natassia learned that there were others of her kind in the world, changing on nights of the full moon (all into wolves as far as he knew), with most of them looking for a way to stop the transformation. Natassia had known there was at least one other out there: the one that had bitten her. The fact that there was a secret society of werewolves in the world did little to make her feel better about her situation. If anything, it made her feel worse. If there were so many of them and no one had found a cure, what were her chances of ever being normal again?

Kevin could sense her despair. He asked how good her memory was before giving her the email address of the first biologist. She had written it down as soon as she had retrieved her rucksack from her usual hiding spot and made her way to her car. Kevin, if that really was his name, had hiked in another direction, confident he could find his "usual stomping ground" and promised to find a forest area farther away from hers. They both knew that their wolven selves could travel dozens of miles during the night and that they had obviously sought each other out for reasons she had to mentally compartmentalize to deal with later. The morning had been awkward enough.

Kevin had told her that the scientists could be trusted. More importantly, they had the expertise and the resources to study the condition, maybe even cure it. She clung to these thoughts as she sat in the lab's observation room clad in a white terry cloth robe.

She looked at her reflection in the one way mirror built into the wall. A voice crackled through the intercom speaker. It was Dr. Singh, the female biologist whom she had first spoken to about helping her.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine. Anxious. Ready to get this over with. How close is it?"

"The moon should be up in a few minutes."

Natassia knew that was true even though she was indoors. She could feel it. A nervous buzz had spread through her body, the first sign the change was imminent.

The moon triggering the change was one of dozens of questions they hoped to discover the answer to. Dr. Singh claimed they had never had the opportunity to study a female werewolf before. Natassia was not sure that was true. They had been vague on the subject of other patients, even Kevin, claiming it was for their safety. She understood, but still wondered how honest they were being with her.

The first meetings had been exhaustive interview sessions. They asked everything about her: her family's medical history, her sex life, details of her menstrual cycle (before and after the bite), any details she could remember about the werewolf attack, what medications the hospital doctors had prescribed her, how fast she had healed, her diet (again, before and after the bite), her dreams. Did she feel suicidal? Did she notice an increase in her aggression levels? She felt like they knew everything about her.

There were blood tests, x-rays, stool and urine samples. The process was invasive but necessary, they assured her. Finally, they opened up about what they knew.

On the nights of the full moon, without exception, she would change into a quadruped wolf-like creature. The animal (this is always how they referred to what she became) had it's own personality separate from her own psyche. The animal's closest resemblance was to that of the North American gray wolf, but showed no signs of heightened intelligence or any other residual human traits. The animal retained the body mass of the individual and was larger and heavier than wolves in nature. While the animal's behavior was similar to that of a natural wolf, they had observed an increased aggression level that had resulted in human attacks. Wolves in nature tended to be reclusive, maintaining a distance from human populations. The animal she changed into could maim or kill a human being in certain circumstances.

Natassia knew that better than anyone. "Serves me right for hiking near the woods at dusk," she thought bitterly.

It was all so ridiculous. How could a human being change into a wolf? "That's what we are hoping to find out," Dr. Singh had told her.

Natassia walked around the room in slow circles. There were waist height claw marks on the walls and a faint animal odor. The center of the room had a mattress on the floor illuminated by floodlights. She could see flashing red dots from a large recess in the wall covered by thick plexiglass. Dr. Singh had told her it contained various equipment that would help them figure out how the change worked. It would be very important for her to try and remain on the mattress during her transformation so the equipment could do its work.

Was there a camera in the wall? "Yes. A very good one." Natassia was ambivalent about her change being filmed. It would mean she could watch it later. She wasn't sure she could handle that.

She was starting to sweat profusely and her heart rate had increased. The buzz in her body had grown. Adrenaline was beginning to course through her veins. It was time.

She untied the knot on her robe belt and let the garment fall to the floor. She tried to pretend she was alone and not being watched by the scientists. Tonight she would be more naked and vulnerable than she had ever been in her life. She made an effort to cover her breasts and pubic area, then realized how silly it was and let her hands drop.

The intercom had remained silent. The scientists knew what was happening. She crossed her arms over her abdomen as a sharp pain ripped through her gut. Hunched over, she made her way to the mattress and laid down on it in a fetal position. "It's happening!" she cried out, her voice filled with pain.

The floodlights reflected off the sheen of sweat covering her body. She looked like she had just run a marathon. Her body was shivering every few seconds. Her insides began to make squelching sounds as they shifted around. The pain was unbearable.

Her eyes had been squeezed shut from the agony she was going through. They suddenly opened as she remembered tonight's purpose: a way to a cure. Dr. Singh had told her to remain on the mattress, in perfect view of the equipment, but that it would be ideal if she could remain sitting up as she changed. The data would be much more useful from a side angle. Gritting her teeth, she grabbed the edge of the mattress and pulled herself onto her hands and knees. Her dark hair hung down in curtains on either side of her face, obscuring it from view. With an effort, she swept one side behind her ear, stray strands sticking to her forehead.

Looking down at the mattress, she noticed claw shaped tears in the fabric and a dark stain. Had other people changed on this mattress? Why the hell couldn't they have found a new mattress for her?

A fresh wave of pain hit her stomach. She quickly leaned back and sat on her calves, head nodding down as she clutched her torso. Her fingers brushed her lower belly causing her to investigate the odd texture there. Dark fur was slowly creeping up from her crotch, a centered line of soft hair at first, then thickening and spreading outwards towards her hips and ribcage. A quick check with her hand confirmed that that the encroaching fur was also spreading on her lower backside.

Just let it happen, she told herself. Go with the flow. Don't fight it.

She began breathing in and out rapidly through her mouth. Women in labor used breathing exercises to help cope with the pain. That's what this was like, she thought: giving birth three times a month, but gaining nothing from the ordeal. It was slow, pointless torture.

A pain that felt like someone had just cleaved the entire length of her back caused her to cry out and fall forward, her arms limp on either side of her head, the side of her face pressed into the mattress. It was all she could do to stay on her knees. The sickening crunch of her spine raising on her back reached her ears and she screamed until saliva pooled on the fabric.

The pain abated and she was surprised to find herself embarrassed. Her femininity was painfully being torn from her by the minute and here she was ashamed that the scientists had heard her cry out. No one had ever seen her change before. It was mortifying.

The fur had continued spreading over her body, thickening over her breasts and upper thighs. Her spine, now a series of raised bumps, was slowly disappearing under a layer of dark hair.

She struggled to push herself up with arms that felt like rubber. A line of drool ran from her bottom lip to the mattress. When she felt steady enough, she used her furred forearm to wipe her mouth clean.

On her hands and knees again, she looked at the flashing lights of the equipment peering at her body. She hoped they were getting some fucking good data so she wouldn't have to go through this for the rest of her life.

There was a sudden feeling like someone had stabbed an icepick into her coccyx. She grabbed the edge of the mattress hard with both of her hands and let her torso drop, her body shifting forward, knees sliding back. A glistening, bright pink limb began to slowly protrude from the fur at the base of her spine. Her face was clenched with pain, breath held, fingers digging deep into the fabric as her tail reached full length, then drooped slightly after completing it's push from her body. It began darkening with fur. She exhaled hard and continued breathing heavily through her mouth, a feminine whine accompanying every breath. Her face was covered in sweat, drops of it falling from her chin and nose.

The pain took its toll. Nausea welled up in her stomach. "Oh, god, please don't let me puke." She leaned forward as far as she could and vomited on the concrete, then spit a few times to get the taste out of her mouth. Her humiliation was complete. Or so she could only hope.

She remained on her hands and knees and waited for the next phase. The fur had covered her legs and feet and was working its way to her neck. Her muscles, already sore, began to cramp, making her feel like her entire body was in a vice. Some were tightening, others expanding, her entire frame racked with agony as she was reshaped. Her stomach muscles twisted and pulled taught as her ribcage expanded outwards with every deep breath she took. Her breasts shrank. There were snaps and crunches throughout her body, the results glimpsed in the one way mirror; except for her head and limbs, she mostly resembled a wolf. A monster.

Adjusting her arms, she found that her fingers were stuck to the mattress where she had been gripping so tightly. She pulled one hand free, then the other, and saw that black claws had replaced her fingernails, puncturing the fabric. As if on cue, her feet and hands began to cramp like the worst charley horse imaginable. Slowly, her palms and soles stretched in length as all twenty of her fingers and toes shortened, overtaken. She screamed, only to be horrified by the sound she heard. It was lower and no longer sounded human.

She tried to sit back and was jarred when her shoulders and hips dropped and merged inwards, like her body had been waiting for her to take the pressure off of them. The bottoms of her hands felt puffy, but she could no longer twist her wrist to see the rough black pads that had replaced the skin there. She knew that the pinching sensation from the bottom of her feet was the skin changing into pads there as well.

Through it all, like every time she changed, she was painfully aware of what was happening to her. Inside, she was still just a terrified young woman, watching her body being taken over by another entity to use for god knows what. "Sorry," she thought with a pang of sadness, "Natassia isn't home at the moment. Please try again later."

There was a tingling sensation on her face. Fur had crept up her neck and was starting to grow on her cheeks and forehead. Her ears ached and felt like they were being pulled upwards by an invisible giant. She knew this was probably her last chance to do so, so she turned her head towards the one way mirror as best as she could and saw amber eyes staring back at her. Two furred, pointed ears were protruding from the hair on her head. A thick coat of dark fur completely covered her body.

The copper taste of blood filled her mouth. Her gums bled as her face began to ache. The same twisting sensation from her hands and feet attacked her nose, which was becoming rough and cold. An immense pressure began building in her head. Her breath was stolen from her as her body went rigid with strain, pitching forward, eyes squeezed shut and teeth bared in a grimace. She had told Dr. Singh that her head was the worst part of the change. The closest comparison she could think of was dry heaving: unable to breathe, upper body straining far beyond comfort, sweating profusely, feeling like it will never end. But it does. Horribly.

Natassia's lower face pushed outward with a deep cracking sound. Her frame shook as her muzzle slowly grew to length, lips and nose turning black, tongue lengthening. She could hear herself trying to scream but could only produce a couple of strained grunts. Her human hair fell to the mattress, followed by teeth trailing bloody strings of saliva. A full set of wolf's teeth took their place. Her jowls thickened with muscle, then furred over, as did her new muzzle. As her face finished changing, her body dropped to the mattress, paws swiping at her head. Her forehead was flattening. It was the first sensation the wolf experienced as it woke up.

The wolf laid there breathing heavily for a long time. Eventually it raised up and sniffed the spot where Natassia had vomited.

Dr. Singh had been transfixed on Natassia and almost forgot to click her stopwatch. She finally broke the silence in the booth. "Nine minutes, fourteen seconds."

Last edited by Northwind; 09-26-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010   #2
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Re: New Story: Nine Minutes

You wrote "In Sickness and in Health"?! That's always been one of my biggest inspirations- I remember being stricken by the detail you paid to the transformation. It was the first piece of transformation fiction I ever read that I felt got it just right, and it's why I always endeavor to be as descriptive as a I possibly can in my stories. I've always been tremendously impressed by your work!

This story is no different. It's got meaning and feeling and all the great detail I remember! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us, and especially for the compliment. From a writer as talented as you, it means a hell of a lot!

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010   #3
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
You wrote "In Sickness and in Health"?! That's always been one of my biggest inspirations- I remember being stricken by the detail you paid to the transformation. It was the first piece of transformation fiction I ever read that I felt got it just right, and it's why I always endeavor to be as descriptive as a I possibly can in my stories. I've always been tremendously impressed by your work!

This story is no different. It's got meaning and feeling and all the great detail I remember! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us, and especially for the compliment. From a writer as talented as you, it means a hell of a lot!
Thank you! Hard to believe that was 7+ years ago. I noticed tonight that there are a lot of similarities between my first and second story. I guess that can't be helped. I have a very specific idea of the "perfect" transformation from woman to wolf.

Your stories are the sole inspiration for me getting off my ass and finally writing again. Especially "Woman to Werewolf" with Jen. I would be lying if I said I don't check your DA account every day hoping you've posted your latest submission. I know these stories take time to get right. This fan has patience!

I have to ask: have you written before? Non tf stuff maybe? Your stories seem to be the work of an experienced writer.

Northwind
Unread 09-23-2010   #4
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
Thank you! Hard to believe that was 7+ years ago. I noticed tonight that there are a lot of similarities between my first and second story. I guess that can't be helped. I have a very specific idea of the "perfect" transformation from woman to wolf.

Your stories are the sole inspiration for me getting off my ass and finally writing again. Especially "Woman to Werewolf" with Jen. I would be lying if I said I don't check your DA account every day hoping you've posted your latest submission. I know these stories take time to get right. This fan has patience!

I have to ask: have you written before? Non tf stuff maybe? Your stories seem to be the work of an experienced writer.

Northwind
That's actually part of the rut I feel like I'm falling into- all my TFs feel largely the same, because I have a very clear idea of how I like werewolf TFs to go down. My taking requests was in hopes of alleviating that, but I'm afraid it's been to little success. Writing them as fetish material is something that's fairly new to me. Granted, my fascination in writing them has always been because of that interest, but writing them for a community that shares the interest- and thus making them a bit more explicit- has been an experience.

I write recreationally all the time, my TF fiction being only the smallest example of what I partake in. Mostly, I've been roleplaying since I was very very young, and reading avidly since even before that. I've got a long ways to go, especially when compared to an example like your works, and I've got no 'traditional' writing training.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Unread 09-23-2010   #5
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That's actually part of the rut I feel like I'm falling into- all my TFs feel largely the same, because I have a very clear idea of how I like werewolf TFs to go down. My taking requests was in hopes of alleviating that, but I'm afraid it's been to little success. Writing them as fetish material is something that's fairly new to me. Granted, my fascination in writing them has always been because of that interest, but writing them for a community that shares the interest- and thus making them a bit more explicit- has been an experience.

I write recreationally all the time, my TF fiction being only the smallest example of what I partake in. Mostly, I've been roleplaying since I was very very young, and reading avidly since even before that. I've got a long ways to go, especially when compared to an example like your works, and I've got no 'traditional' writing training.
I find different strengths in each of your stories. But like you said, these are very much fetish projects. The difference for me is unlike a porn movie with a threadbare plot, a TF story is all about the setup. I need to really buy into the characters and circumstances. That's what I love about your stories, especially WTW. Your lead up to her change was so detailed that you can't help but invest in Jen's character. It has a realistic edge that makes you believe that yes, a woman going through this transformation might worry about what the man she is in love with would think about what she truly was.

Keep it up. I don't think you'd have much trouble getting published. You and Happygun are the two best TF writers I have encountered. Honestly, I find my writing clunky compared to you guys. It's been refreshing reading your stories. There is so much crappy content out there that it's almost a full time job finding the good stuff.

Last edited by Northwind; 09-23-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Unread 09-24-2010   #6
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Wow, that was an impressive TF. "In Sickness and in Health" is one of my favorites too. I'm also sort of in awe at seeing two great TF writers in one thread together like this. It's like some sort of convention, I feel like autographs should be signed here lol. Really though, you guys are both awesome and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I hope to see more stuff from both of you.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010   #7
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Ditto to you Northwind- on both counts. In each of the stories, you manage incredibly to make the werewolf character not only sympathetic but believable! That's something else, considering that both of them turn into wolves on the full moon. You can't help but care for both of them, and sympathize with them, and your storyline runs strong despite its brevity! I'm still kinda getting over the shock of seeing one of my favorite writers resurface after so many years! Your writing is anything but clunky, and is at the very least as good as mine.

People should listen to TF-Viewer and pay attention to this story!

Unread 09-24-2010   #8
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Ditto to you Northwind- on both counts. In each of the stories, you manage incredibly to make the werewolf character not only sympathetic but believable! That's something else, considering that both of them turn into wolves on the full moon. You can't help but care for both of them, and sympathize with them, and your storyline runs strong despite its brevity! I'm still kinda getting over the shock of seeing one of my favorite writers resurface after so many years! Your writing is anything but clunky, and is at the very least as good as mine.

I know right, people should listen to me more often.

I love all the werewolf transformation stories you've both done, as far as I'm concerned you're both equally awesome. I'm really surprised this thread can contain such greatness without exploding (okay that was a little over the top). Seeing the two of you together makes me want to try my hand at writing a female werewolf transformation story myself (I know mine would suck in comparison, but still I'm inspired to try it).
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010   #9
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

You should go for it, TF-Viewer! Inspiration should be seized, and if you do suck (which I doubt) practice will make you better!

Unread 09-24-2010   #10
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Thanks! After reading these posts I've decided to write more often. I enjoy it quite a bit, especially TF material.

Speaking of which, I've revised my posting of "Nine Minutes" many times since last night. I think it flows better now. I also added a few sentences here and there. I hope you enjoy the changes!
Unread 09-24-2010   #11
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I know right, people should listen to me more often.

I love all the werewolf transformation stories you've both done, as far as I'm concerned you're both equally awesome. I'm really surprised this thread can contain such greatness without exploding (okay that was a little over the top). Seeing the two of you together makes me want to try my hand at writing a female werewolf transformation story myself (I know mine would suck in comparison, but still I'm inspired to try it).
Do it! I'd love to read your stuff!
Unread 09-24-2010   #12
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Lovely!
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote