free hit counters
Animal Hypnosis - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-04-2013   #37
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Re: Animal Hypnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfI View Post
Have you ever been driving and suddenly realized that you do not remember the past several minutes? The repetitive nature of driving can put the body in a very slight semi-hypnotic state. The mind drifts off a bit...

It's not a difficult stretch, then, to imagine a fully-hypnotized state causing people to do things they will not recall later.
Have you ever, seen a grown man naked?

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013   #38
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

What Kari said:

What I imagined Kari saying, given the context:
Have you ever, seen a grown man naked and suddenly realized that you do not remember the past several minutes? The repetitive nature of driving can put the body in a very slight semi-hypnotic state. The mind drifts off a bit...

Somehow, it still works.
Unread 06-05-2013   #39
utopianfubar
Cool cat

I go under quite frequently and where i can see your doubt and i do believe some people with the right frame of mine cannot be taken under. Only the willing. Hypnosis has been a part of my life for the last 10 days and it's very real for me.
utopianfubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013   #40
OhZone
OhYeah!

I tried hypnosis tapes once and actually thought I was shrinking! OHNOES!

I mean OHYEAH!
Unread 06-05-2013   #41
Keile
OMG OMG OMG I'M IN SPACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfI View Post
Have you ever been driving and suddenly realized that you do not remember the past several minutes? The repetitive nature of driving can put the body in a very slight semi-hypnotic state. The mind drifts off a bit...

It's not a difficult stretch, then, to imagine a fully-hypnotized state causing people to do things they will not recall later.
This is "true" hypnosis that you described. Your body and mind is used to doing that act and it is something you would do normally. Because this is something you do repetitively there is also a lot of muscle memory involved. You can do this sort of hypnosis, but making someone act like another animal isn't real, it's just a show. An entertaining show, but a show nonetheless. Honestly, if someone goes along with it and makes it believable, it doesn't matter if it is fake or not.

After 3 university-level psychology courses (BTW, if you enjoy this sort of stuff Abnormal Psychology classes are fun/interesting as hell. So many disorders, each one unique....I'd major in it except there's no real work in the field right now. My bro is going for his Masters, has a bachelors and yet still can't find work in the Psychology Field :\ )you tend to learn a thing or two about the mind ;P
Unread 06-06-2013   #42
Altair
CatGirl in Process

Actually... what's the point in discussing whether it can be done for real or not? This is a fetish forum! As much as I wish it was possible, real animal transformation can not be achieved.
As long as the hypnotic subjects play along and believe it, it is real, and we can enjoy the videos.
Unread 06-07-2013   #43
Zipper
Wanted for: EVERYTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
What Kari said:

What I imagined Kari saying, given the context:
Have you ever, seen a grown man naked and suddenly realized that you do not remember the past several minutes? The repetitive nature of driving can put the body in a very slight semi-hypnotic state. The mind drifts off a bit...
Do you like Gladiator films?
Ever seen a grown man naked?
Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013   #44
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
Do you like Gladiator films?
Ever seen a grown man naked?
Can't say as I've seen any Gladiator films, though I do like the grown man I see in the mirror quite a bit.
Unread 04-20-2015   #45
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Wow, I didn't know how long this thread went on after I posted it. At any rate, I bugged a decent hypnosis studio to try out this "animal hypnosis with process" idea and they eventually did it! What they did was a little different than what I had asked for, but it definitely was in response to my request. I messaged them again, saying that it would be nice for him to pause the transformation in places and have the women describe what they see (feathers, etc..). Anyway, if you like this, you can also tell the studio you'd like more by clicking the feedback tab on the side of the page.

http://clips4sale.com/26329/13181088
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2015   #46
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionmang View Post
Wow, I didn't know how long this thread went on after I posted it. At any rate, I bugged a decent hypnosis studio to try out this "animal hypnosis with process" idea and they eventually did it! What they did was a little different than what I had asked for, but it definitely was in response to my request. I messaged them again, saying that it would be nice for him to pause the transformation in places and have the women describe what they see (feathers, etc..). Anyway, if you like this, you can also tell the studio you'd like more by clicking the feedback tab on the side of the page.

http://clips4sale.com/26329/13181088
Definitely want to see this one.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2015   #47
fiat
Process Fan

There's another chicken transformation hypnosis video (from the same producer as the second video in the original post) on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuy1LdvAK78
fiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2015   #48
Tancred
The french guy

I would love seeing a video like this in wich a girl start meowing a few time while she speaks and making mistakes like : "Do yo like meow?"f

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote