free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 240 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-14-2021   #2869
z7kaboom
Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 17
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
While i am unsure if what i did is allowed on this site, i think i found a way. Unlike the DA's deleted stuff, the FA Archive can be found its recovery here. The only problem is to check one by one to find that one story you found but i'm sure you can figure out.
Oh, and this can work with any FA Account, just replace the account name with whatever you want
https://vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.ly/fa/hopla213/
Well the thing is the continuations of those stories NEVER were on FA in the first place.

They posted every first chapter of the "series" on FA, but then second chapters were only on Patreon (and they're not there anymore). So I don't think FA recovery would help.

But thanks for your help anyway! This tool might come in handy in other situations.
z7kaboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2021   #2870
RosyMiranto18
Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 27
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z7kaboom View Post
Well the thing is the continuations of those stories NEVER were on FA in the first place.

They posted every first chapter of the "series" on FA, but then second chapters were only on Patreon (and they're not there anymore). So I don't think FA recovery would help.

But thanks for your help anyway! This tool might come in handy in other situations.
I see. So you were looking for the contiunation instead of the original one. Sorry about that.
RosyMiranto18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2021   #2871
nupissa
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 121
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Looking for a old story I think is called doggone day. A guy goes to work and in a secret lab girls are being transformed into dogs. One is a dalmation, forget the others. The dog girls escape and follow him home. At the end they become full dogs.
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2021   #2872
boltsandgears
Marble Madness
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltsandgears View Post
Does anyone still have the Autumn Moon comics? They were posted for free on the author's site but it appears to be down now.

http://keithkleinstudios.com/autumn-moon/
Still looking for Autumn Moon if anyone has it, there's a few scans/images on the forums but I can't find the whole issues.

https://imgur.com/a/EbRWxsX
boltsandgears is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2021   #2873
CNash
What would you rather be?
 
CNash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 714
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltsandgears View Post
Still looking for Autumn Moon if anyone has it, there's a few scans/images on the forums but I can't find the whole issues.

https://imgur.com/a/EbRWxsX
Here's a scan I made of the second comic, which is where the TF happens.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kag...ew?usp=sharing
__________________
"And the Lord said, 'Come forth and receive eternal life.' But John came fifth and won a toaster."

Avatar by Geckz
CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2021   #2874
bhjkl7575
Leecher
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

I'm looking for a movie title contain this TF scene.

Last edited by bhjkl7575; 05-23-2021 at 09:37 AM.
bhjkl7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2021   #2875
bigmoney0001
Lurker
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 18
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Movie title for this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1YLSNB7vAg
bigmoney0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2021   #2876
boltsandgears
Marble Madness
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
Here's a scan I made of the second comic, which is where the TF happens.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kag...ew?usp=sharing
Thank you!
boltsandgears is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2021   #2877
nupissa
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 121
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupissa View Post
Looking for a old story I think is called doggone day. A guy goes to work and in a secret lab girls are being transformed into dogs. One is a dalmation, forget the others. The dog girls escape and follow him home. At the end they become full dogs.
Found the story I was looking for. http://web.archive.org/web/201001040...oggoneDay.html
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2021   #2878
tailtaylor
Leecher
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 4
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

I came across a hentai manga that I think I saw from this forum a while ago that had a short cat TF chapter. It was part of a series of other erotic stories, but this one in particular was about a guy who had sex with his female cousin who was weirdly attracted to cats and slowly transforms into one halfway into the story before she leaves as a human sized cat that nobody but the guy realizes. Id love to know if anyone can identify it, please!
tailtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2021   #2879
biohawk84
Process Enthusiast
 
biohawk84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 97
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

So I was visiting my story collection over on Doc's Lab and I noticed all of TFViewer's stories had been taken down. I've been away for a bit, but I'm just wondering what happened or had they moved them to another site?
biohawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2021   #2880
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
TF-Viewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,775
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohawk84 View Post
So I was visiting my story collection over on Doc's Lab and I noticed all of TFViewer's stories had been taken down. I've been away for a bit, but I'm just wondering what happened or had they moved them to another site?
Oh, I stopped using that site years ago. It got hacked several times as I recall, and I was not a fan of the interface, some other reasons that I can't even remember now. Anyway, all my stuff is either here on the process or my furaffinity account these days. I actually wrote a couple new ones earlier this year you may have missed.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/tf-viewer
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.