free hit counters
Manimal Movie? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-18-2012   #1
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Manimal Movie?

Seems this might just be in the works...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/58389
Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Manimal Movie?

It's too bad Manimal only ever featured male TF, and a movie version would likely be no different.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #3
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
It's too bad Manimal only ever featured male TF, and a movie version would likely be no different.
+1 (and a critical strike xD) Btw, thanks Mako for the info
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012   #4
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

There is never any female TF in manimal, ever, please move this topic.
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012   #5
dorintf
Process Master

It's worth a mention, as it could conceivably have female TF in it this time around. I wouldn't move it until we have confirmation that there aren't any.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012   #6
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
It's worth a mention, as it could conceivably have female TF in it this time around. I wouldn't move it until we have confirmation that there aren't any.
It's Manimal, not Womanimal.

No, but for reals, the series never had female TF, so it's actually not conceivable it would have female TF this time around. It is an unpossibility.
Unread 09-19-2012   #7
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk View Post
There is never any female TF in manimal, ever, please move this topic.

To where? This is a "Transformation" Category. "Manimal" has "transformations" in it.

- Mako -
Unread 09-19-2012   #8
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
To where? This is a "Transformation" Category. "Manimal" has "transformations" in it.

- Mako -

Just a reminder that the main sections in all categories are dedicated to female transformation as that is the focus of the entire site and has been for over a decade. All male transformation are supposed to be posted in the "everything else" section.

People look at threads posted in this section expecting to find female TF content. When something like this happens it's a big disappointment.

edit: fixing horrible grammar

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-20-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Unread 09-19-2012   #9
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Yeah, um, yo. Flagging for a move to Everything Else.

FYI, in the future, I'm pretty sure thread authors can flag their own threads for moves.
Cuts out a lot of potential, unnecessary drama over a relatively clear-cut procedure.

EDIT: I would, for the record, like to thank Mako for contributing this material. Just so we don't come off as unappreciative rat bastards.
Unread 09-20-2012   #10
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Just a reminder that the main sections in all categories are dedicated to female transformation as that is the focus of the entire site and has been for ever a decade. All male transformation is supposed to be posted in the "everything else" section.

People look at threads posted in this section expecting to find female TF content. When something like this happens it's a big disappointment.

Wow. I've been around for a long time in the TF World and that information about it having to only be "female tf's only" was never on my radar. Where may I ask are these "specific" RULES located so that I can make sure I'm not missing anything else?

- Mako -
Unread 09-20-2012   #11
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Wow. I've been around for a long time in the TF World and that information about it having to only be "female tf's only" was never on my radar. Where may I ask are these "specific" RULES located so that I can make sure I'm not missing anything else?

- Mako -
I know you've been around the TF community a long time, which is why I found it so odd that you were unaware of The Process rules. They aren't the rules of the entire "TF World", just this forum.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=16812

Above is a link to the rules page. And for more "specific" reference a direct quote of Rule #1
Quote:
1. The Process Forum, as is the Process Productions website, is focused on transformations of all types in females (with notable exceptions in TG). All posts with male transformations will be removed unless posted in the Everything Else... forum.
Also, don't talk about Fight Club.

Just so you know, I'm not trying to be a dick about any of this. It's just the number one rule of The Process, it's always had a female TF focus.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-20-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Unread 09-20-2012   #12
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

Well I was going to say something about the side-line moderation... but I think it became a tradition around here... :\ If the topic needs move just move it, if your a mod...

Think it would go in into "Everything Else" but maybe sub-catagories that deal with male transforms could work? But eh... I like the current organization Lorekeep has done.

As for back on topic, Interesting a Manimal movie... I think this is the same as the short run TV show? Then cool... tho if they do what they tend to do with remakes, we might have a chance that a female might transform too... maybe?

--Xavier
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote