free hit counters
New stuff! - Page 26 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-22-2013   #301
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Re: New stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Hot diggity dog! Good stuff!
Thanks little Moogle girl :P

Kupo!

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013   #302
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Unread 01-22-2013   #303
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephie View Post
haha

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Unread 02-21-2013   #304
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

New piece, sorry I've been so dead art-wise lately, my whole setup has changed and it's a little awkward.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg side-effects_szed.jpg (120.6 KB, 386 views)

Unread 02-21-2013   #305
OhZone
OhYeah!

So kewt, Kari! OHYEAH!
Unread 02-22-2013   #306
ryansgalant
Process Fan

This one is great. I feel like there needs to be a story written about it though

ryansgalant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013   #307
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Feel free to write one

Unread 02-25-2013   #308
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

a couple new pics. One doesn't have much process, but post-process

A story that goes with one. I'll let you guess which one.

Anthony decided it was high time he got to bottom of this. Three nights a week he was not allowed to stay at the house. At first he tried to be understanding but he was fed up. He waited til evening and proceeded to sneak back in to his own house. He looked around but there were no signs of his wife, Laura. He was about to give up his search when he heard a loud groin from the basement. The stairs were dark with the last bit of sunlight fading on the horizon and the large full moon rising up to take it's place. He flicked on the lights and heard a loud gasp as he descended the stairs. "Wh...Who's there!" He heard his wife's voice call out timidly from the far corner.
"It's me." He said casually.
"No, yo...you can't Ahhh! Be here! You have to go!" She pleaded.
As he walked closer he saw large iron shackles attached to his wife's ankle.
"What the hell is this!?" He exclaimed. He assumed she had him leave so she could indulge in some kind of strange bondage sex and his blood began to boil.
"Please, I don't want to hurt you!" She screamed.
"Hurt me?!"
"It's going to happen, I'm going to change. Please!"
Change? What does she mean. As he tried to take in the situation his wife suddenly clenches her jaw and begins to sweat. Something akin to a bark escapes her mouth as she falls to all fours. Anthony jumps to help her, seeing his wife in pain.
She remains panting hard on all fours as he grabs a large pair of bolt cutters and severs the chains binding her.
"No!" She screamed out.
He quickly grabbed her up and began to carry her upstairs, she put up a fight but not much of one in her weakened condition.
'It's okay, honey, I'll get you help."
She was still breathing very hard, but she managed to yell out "Put me down!" and swiped at his face.

He yelled and stumbled back. There was blood pouring from his face. He looked over at his wife now crawling away on her hands and knees.
"Wait!" He went after her.
"Please go!" She cried out, this time followed by another spasm and sounds that were very recognizable as a bark and a whimper. He could see her whole body becoming covered in fine hairs, the same color as her beautiful blonde locks. She manged to prop herself up on a wall and turned her glance back at her husband.
"Do you understand yet, Tony?" She asked
He was at a loss, her face was long and deformed, her ears large and pointed. He could see now was cause his wound as well, sharp claws adorning all her digits. The bright full moon out the window behind her finally put it all in place.
"You're a werewolf?" He muttered quietly.
"Do you see now my love? I placed myself in these shackles. I'm Rrrrr..." She struggled to speak as she become more bestial by the second. "...No longer human."

Tears welled up in Anthony's eyes as he wanted nothing more than to console his suffering wife as she let out yet another scream and series of whimpers. He could see the cause, he spine, growing and changing as a tail pushed it's way out.

"Please!" she begged, "You must go! I can't - Arrrg!" She doubled over in pain as another wave of the transformation hit her. Once she was able she pulled herself back up. "I don't want you to see me like this!" Tears were flowing from her eyes as she turned away.

Without a second thought Anthony was reaching out to his wife, he placed a hand to the side of her changing face, pulled her gaze towards his and gave her a kiss. She didn't fight it as she kissed her husband back as best she could with her now mostly canine muzzle.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't hurt anybody and I'll be here for you in the morning." He then reached up and pet her head. She just stared back for a moment and nodded.

He then went and found the key to the padlock and removed her shackles. Once he was sure the doors were barricaded and there was a safe place for himself to hide he went back to his wife who was nearly done changing, she was breathing heavily and laying motionless, exhausted. He kneeled down and gently stroked his wife's fur. This stirred her as she jumped to all fours and took an aggressive stance. He backed away as she moved in closer and sniffed his face.

He closed his eyes and waited for a bite to the neck but instead felt a tongue on his face as she curled up next to him. He relaxed a bit and reached out to pet her once more...

"There's a good girl..."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg captive wolf_szed.jpg (257.8 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg werewolf bar_szed.jpg (148.0 KB, 177 views)

Unread 02-25-2013   #309
no-name
The Undying Shadow

That was a cute story. ;_;
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013   #310
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I liked it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013   #311
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Glad to hear it ^^

Unread 02-25-2013   #312
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Well done! I love the attention to detail.
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote