free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-07-2017   #13
Lycanthrokeith
Gotta Be Me

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

I'm just happy that someone out there is trying to pick up the mantle of Rick Baker and the "practical effects" artists of old. It's a lost art, but it's nice to see that it isn't completely lost.

I am somewhat surprised that the director feels it can be done with such a low budget, though. Granted, I don't know what makeup, latex, etc cost nowadays, so maybe it is possible.

And I still consider the AWIL TF to be one of the best TFs of all time, tail or no, because of both the effects and David Naughton's acting.

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous
Lycanthrokeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #14
lowes96
Process Master

I don't think the girl is cute
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #15
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
I don't understand. Someone just showed you a fully funded werewolf movie that promises a nude female transformation. Why are the first posts complaints?
Because being into werewolves apparently isn't niche enough for some people.

"Not walking on the balls of her feet? ugh"

"It's fur is blonde? major turn-off"

"Skin rip? no thanks"

"Only two breasts? count me out."

"A left handed fully naked she-wolf? wtf no."
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #16
dude233
Leecher

sooo will there be claw growth to???
because that dose sound like something i can get behind
but the claw growth is the best part of a female werewolf tf
dude233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #17
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Because being into werewolves apparently isn't niche enough for some people.

"Not walking on the balls of her feet? ugh"

"It's fur is blonde? major turn-off"

"Skin rip? no thanks"

"Only two breasts? count me out."

To be fair, I would say no to skin rip.
Unread 04-07-2017   #18
popperock
Frequent Poster

I'm not expecting anything great with this movie. Not because of any particular nitpicks with werewolf type, but more because Todd Sheets is making the movie, and, well, let's just say he doesn't have the greatest reputation as a filmmaker, if the clip below is any indication. I could be wrong, but best not to get too hard on the hype train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXsr3UQsqnc
Unread 04-07-2017   #19
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
I'm not expecting anything great with this movie. Not because of any particular nitpicks with werewolf type, but more because Todd Sheets is making the movie, and, well, let's just say he doesn't have the greatest reputation as a filmmaker, if the clip below is any indication. I could be wrong, but best not to get too hard on the hype train.

Yikes.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2017   #20
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post

See, this is a valid complaint. You don't like his other movies-- understandable. The trailer did seem to have decent prosthetics though, so I'm curious anyway, and I don't even like werewolves.
Unread 04-08-2017   #21
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

A couple of points:

1) I don’t give a damn about this filmmaker’s choreography skills. I didn’t contribute to his campaign to watch a good fight scene.

2) For those who aren’t attracted to the girl, well, you’re entitled to your opinion. Again, she’s not my type either, and she isn’t gorgeous like Kelci from “Betsy,” but I wouldn’t say she’s ugly. That’s just harsh. I’d say she’s at least as attractive as Sabrina from the “American Werewolf Girl” photoshoot project by Lobo Leo that everyone here drooled over, and that was just a series of Photoshopped images; this is a 3- to 4-minute live-action FILM of a nude, full-body female werewolf transformation using strictly practical effects. If that doesn’t at least SOMEWHAT interest you, you’re in the wrong forum.

3) For evidence of this filmmaker’s prosthetic/mask work for the werewolves, see the end of the teaser on his Indiegogo campaign. Is it Hollywood blockbuster quality? No. But unless you guys can do better, as Dr. Evil once said, “Zip it.”

Last edited by howlingfan; 04-19-2017 at 12:46 PM.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2017   #22
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude233 View Post
sooo will there be claw growth too???
I think that goes without saying.
Unread 04-08-2017   #23
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
This might be the best thing I've read all day.

Seriously, it's very disheartening--both for content makers and people drawing attention to new content--to hear nonstop bitching. If it's not your cup of tea, go find something that is. Seriously fucking tired of this.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2017   #24
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quick updates, for those who still care:

1. More photos of the werewolf suits and a design for a future suit were released. As you can see, the werewolves in this film will all look different from each other, just like people do. It won’t be like the werewolves in “Underworld,” for example, where they all look the same. I posted the photos below. (Keep in mind the design in the fourth photo isn’t finished; the creature will have more hair and a longer snout.)

2. It was bothering me that the actress who will feature in the main TF at the end of the movie is blonde since I can’t take a fluffy blonde werewolf seriously; it’s not threatening at all. (I’m reminded of the Dee Wallace Pekinese-looking werewolf at the end of “The Howling.”) Also, seeing light, blonde hairs sprout on a body isn’t as dramatic as dark hair, not to mention it’s harder to see on camera. I expressed these concerns with the director, and he said the actress is actually brunette, but she dyed her hair platinum blonde for a few movies and modeling gigs. I asked if she could go back to her regular hair color before the shoot, and he said it would probably be easier to dye it back its original color at this point just before shooting the movie, which she will do after some financial persuading on my part. Yes, this is yet another female werewolf movie I threw money at to achieve a particular TF vision. The actress in the movie will now be brunette, and her werewolf alter-ego will have brown fur. I realize there may be a few people here who prefer a blonde werewolf, but a) I’m pretty confident it’s a minority, and b) it was my money, so that’s the way it goes.

That’s all for now. The campaign has a little less than a month to go, and all the funds for it are going towards the creature costumes and transformation special effects. Again, here’s the link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BR 1.jpg (195.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg BR 2.jpg (50.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg BR 3.jpg (88.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg BR 4.jpg (182.9 KB, 92 views)