free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-14-2019   #11
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Re: An Intimate Invasion - Sex Drones from Planet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Sex Drones from Planet X is out now!

Expansion Fan and Transform Fan are jointly proud to release Sex Drones from Planet X, an erotic throwback to 1950s science fiction stories with a transformative twist!

Synopsis: Chastity Cameron is your average 1950s all-American schoolgirl. And she really lives up to her name--she's barely even kissed her boyfriend Chuck. But when he wants to go parking and things get a little too heated, Chastity runs off into the woods and gets lost. What she thinks is a shooting star landing in the forest turns out to be something not of this Earth... and Chastity's life is about to take a turn for the strange!

Release Date: September 16th, 2018
Written by: Cezar Nix
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: transformation, alien tf, alien woman, oral sex, mind control, gender bender, breast expansion, ass expansion, beautification, height increase, clothes ripping, pleasure, science

Issue Link: Sex Drones from Planet X

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Sex Drones from Planet X? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
I hope this is ok to quote this to reply, but I just wanted to say I subbed to your site just for this comic and it's great! I thought these aliens were super cute and I fully admit that they're just spookycute enough that I'd totally be patient zero on this one. I dig the throwback to classic 1950's era scifi and you even got the whole "C'mon gal won't ya go all the way with me" campy start. I know it's been out a while but I figured I'd like to just kinda post my $0.02 as a way of encouragement! Thank you for making this! Only other feedback I could add it more stuff and if you could have them getting some ladies in future volumes my Bi-heart would appreciate! But, basically, keep on keepin on.

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 08-29-2021 at 02:57 PM.
SuperSecretUserName is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration