free hit counters
Potentially (but not necessarily) process-y Upcoming Movie Thread (with clips) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-22-2014   #13
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: Potentially (but not necessarily) process-y Upcoming Movie Thread (with clips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
Well, I come across a lot of movie stuff - mostly, but not always at Twitchfilm.com that I enjoy sharing here. Figured it'd make more sense to create a new thread for the upcoming films that *aren't* Japanese ;p

I know there are Nightbreed fans here (including myself) - apparently there is a 155 minute cut of the flick hovering around the netherworlds:

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/05/c...-cabal-cut.php

Sadly, most of us probably won't be able to see it anytime soon thanks to copyright issues, but the potential is there.

----------
Finally - Nightbreed: Directors Cut comes out next month. I think I may have missed the initial announcement, but this should be excellent. Figure I'll go for the LE on this one. Not sure if there'll be any more transformation, but we might get lucky with more monster-girl imagery too.

http://www.amazon.com/Nightbreed-Dir...rds=nightbreed

Still recommend reading the original "Cabal" novella it's based on as well - good piece of work all around.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2015   #14
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: Potentially (but not necessarily) process-y Upcoming Movie Thread (with clips)

Oooooh, looks like "Society" is coming out on US Blu-Ray in May!

http://twitchfilm.com/2015/02/arrow-...allery.html#10

Unread 02-17-2015   #15
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

heck yeah, another one of those movies I always intended to put into my library. I didn't even realise that there was a reason for a bluray release to be difficult.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2015   #16
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
heck yeah, another one of those movies I always intended to put into my library. I didn't even realise that there was a reason for a bluray release to be difficult.
I'm fairly certain it didn't even have a dvd release stateside (or one that went OOP years and years ago and is now ridiculously expensive) - I downloaded the low qual clips off youtube, but this'll be worth it I think.

Unread 02-17-2015   #17
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

It was released here in canada at least on VHS, so it has at least been real eased in the NA region.
Unread 02-17-2015   #18
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack36262001 View Post
It was released here in canada at least on VHS, so it has at least been real eased in the NA region.
Yeah, pretty sure there was a US VHS release...but I didn't start collecting till '98 - don't really count non-DVD releases (and in a lot of cases - pretty lousy DVD releases too).

Unread 02-17-2015   #19
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Any movie where Brian Yuzna gets to play with his love of body horror/transformation is a fun trip. I swear someday I am going to run into him on a forum like this because almost every film he does has some sort of weird transformation thing going for it (He even wrote Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2015   #20
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Wow....I guess if this one was a snake, it woulda bit me.

Looks like there were/are two new "Nukem High" flicks by Troma out.

Return to Nukem High Vol 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIhxM3AufYA - out on dvd/blu-ray but not on netflix yet

Return to Nukem High Vol 2 - hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3TRIFJw384 - not out yet it looks like.

At the very least, it appears that both of these flicks have belly swelling scenes like the 80s classic "Class of Nukem High" as well as a variety of other bits and pieces - mostly of the more gory variety, but I figure they'll be worth a rental at least.

Unread 02-21-2015   #21
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
Wow....I guess if this one was a snake, it woulda bit me.

Looks like there were/are two new "Nukem High" flicks by Troma out.

Return to Nukem High Vol 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIhxM3AufYA - out on dvd/blu-ray but not on netflix yet

Return to Nukem High Vol 2 - hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3TRIFJw384 - not out yet it looks like.

At the very least, it appears that both of these flicks have belly swelling scenes like the 80s classic "Class of Nukem High" as well as a variety of other bits and pieces - mostly of the more gory variety, but I figure they'll be worth a rental at least.
Nice.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2015   #22
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I watched Vol 1 and it was pretty poor. Even the enormous futa growth is somehow lacklustre.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2015   #23
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
I watched Vol 1 and it was pretty poor. Even the enormous futa growth is somehow lacklustre.
When in the movie is the futa growth?
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2015   #24
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Its been a while since I watched it, but I'm pretty sure its in the last half hour or so.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote