free hit counters
Veronica Vaughn: Shrunken Women Insertion Clip: 'My Dildo-Sized Girlfriend!' - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-27-2014   #1
Chedmond
Lurker

Veronica Vaughn: Shrunken Women Insertion Clip: 'My Dildo-Sized Girlfriend!'

Well, it looks like nobody else is saying anything about this here, so I figure I might as well bring it up....

It's been awhile since Veronica Vaughn has posted a size-fetish clip, but at long last, she has....

Not being able to climax by conventional means, our intrepid heroine suddenly remembers that she has an alternate method to help her reach her sexual breaking point...a female 'friend' of hers that owes her literally YEARS worth of favors is stored in a convenient nearby drawer...surely with her miniscule, dildo-sized body, SHE can help take our lady to the brink of sexual satisfaction....

No, there isn't any process in this clip...but in this short but sweet and inexpensive video, you will see some pretty impressive insertion effects as well as some nice POV views. Honestly, it's not something you see everyday, so I'm gonna take a gamble in thinking it might be in the realm of interest of some of you here:

Check it out at this link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/40513/C...#startingpoint

Thank you.
Chedmond is offline   Reply With Quote