free hit counters
New ebook collection "The Unbirthing Center" - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-17-2014   #1
Groblek
Lurker

New ebook collection "The Unbirthing Center"

Hey all,
After more than a decade posting stories online, I've finally decided to try putting some stories up for sale, and my first collection is an AR-themed set. As you can guess from the title, it involves unbirth, so I know it's only of interest to some of the people here, but I hope some will be interested. There's a little bit of transformation involved too, since I think time in the womb should change someone.

These aren’t just the stories I’ve been posting around the web repackaged for sale; only one of the six stories in here has appeared online before. I reworked “Intensive Care” (http://aryion.com/g4/view/256766) into one of the shorts, then wrote five more stories to go with it. If you like Intensive Care, you’ll probably like the rest of the collection. At ~20,000 words, this collection is nearly as long as everything else I’ve written this year combined, so I think it’s a pretty good deal.

“Welcome to the fertility clinic at St. Margaret’s hospital. Let us help you achieve the family you've been longing to have. No matter what your situation, the staff of the DeLeon Maternity Ward will ensure that you and your future babies are given all the best care before, during, and after your pregnancy.” - Marketing pamphlet, St. Margaret’s Hospital

For women looking to get pregnant, St. Margaret’s is an excellent choice. Every woman who has used their fertility clinic gives them glowing reviews. Anyone else might regret choosing this hospital, despite their reputation for success. You see, the secret to their success is that the “babies” often start out as patients in other departments, until the staff decides that they’ll benefit from literally being born again.

Within these pages, you’ll find stories of five new mothers becoming pregnant with their future children - whether or not the children want a new start. Come take a tour of St. Margaret’s; just be careful not to attract too much attention from the staff or you might find yourself staying longer than you’d planned.

The ebook is available at Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LTBD8V2
and Smashwords here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/457918

Feel free to PM me or email me at groblek@gmail.com with any questions.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age regression, stories, transformation, unbirth