free hit counters
Curvaceous Cardinal Vices - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2011   #157
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Re: Curvaceous Cardinal Vices

I think it means he likes her, also being the mildest of the vices, she might actually do the best, if not (almost) succeeding if not for direct intervention from a virtue(s).
Speaking of which, nice to actually see a virtue physically present, I know you said they have been interfering in some way but unless I'm just being an incompetent reader (entirely possible) its not been anything really obvious yet.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011   #158
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Well, because there won't be any Virtue meddling in Envy's chapter, I'll chronicle all their cameos thus far:

Chapter 2:
=============
"Are we ready?" She asked.
"Yup, and I'd like to get out of here," Gluttony said. "Being near wasted food makes me sad."
"Of course it does," Pride sniffed. "Are we ready?" The rest of the girls nodded, and Pride bowed her head briefly, the others following suit. In a brief moment, a boquet of flames blossomed from their feet, nearly instantly engulfing them and burning out just as quickly, leaving nothing but a faint smell of sulfur and brimstone behind. A jogger paused as she passed by the alley, curiously sniffing the lingering stench before turning and continuing on her jog, the miraculous teleportation otherwise unnoticed.
=============

A jogger sniffing suspiciously at sulfur? http://spiralingstaircase.deviantart...arol-111841374

Chapter 6:
===========
"Dude, did you see the size of that cop back there?" He asked, turning to Sid.
"What?" Sid asked, stopping and turning around. The police officer Kevin was referring to was rather easy to spot, even with their back to them. Close to seven feet, they towered over most of the other chinatown residents, broad shoulders and bulging muscles barely-constrained in a blue uniform.
"Good grief," Was all Sid could come up with.
"Friggin' Alcatraz in a hat," Kevin said, shaking his head.
========

Enormous musclebound person scanning the rooftops for vices in a blue outfit? http://spiralingstaircase.deviantart...onna-112505691

And of course, Chapter 8 has Janet interacting directly with Sid for the first time: http://spiralingstaircase.deviantart...anet-155533844
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011   #159
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Glad I caught that she was Justice.

And yes, I do like Envy the most. Aside from Greed, of course!

And hey, all that "Honor to be nominated" jazz, hell, I've heard several speeches wherethey say they've brought pride to their family.

I find it hilarious how weaksauce the Sins' weakness is! Always the best kind.

*is rambling*
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011   #161
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Weaksauce- Slang term used for something that is weak, mild, easy, or pathetic.
I'm not so sure that's the case, at least not all of them. Pride and greed are pretty commonly used in modern speak but wrath, gluttony, sloth, and envy all have other terms that mean the same thing and are used far more frequently. (Angry, pissed, etc; anything that means fat; lazy; jealous). So yeah it can be a big Achilles heel for the two of them but the others are a little more safe.

And yes, that would mean I just wasn't paying enough attention. Missed the big girl probably because I was reading that part pretty quickly what with no girls being present XD. The first one however, you hadn't announced the Virtues being in the story yet I don't think, so that scene came across as one of those semi-comical "just missed them" kinda things with a random passerby, and that's just fine it works for the subtlety of it all.

Dagwam.deviantart.com

Last edited by vidgamer85; 03-29-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Unread 03-29-2011   #162
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I know what "weaksauce" means; honestly I was just trying to pad out the postcount so we could get to a new page before I posted Erin's chapter, last page was getting ridiculously long. :P
Unread 03-29-2011   #163
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

I concur. Also, what Vid said about the Virtue cameos.
Unread 03-30-2011   #164
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

So, lemme ask you guys, just for my own curiosity: Where do you think the story is going? What do you think the ending's gonna be? Why Sid to begin with?
Unread 03-30-2011   #165
fighunter
Process Fan

Where's it going? Good question. Irony would lead me to believe Envy will succeed somehow. Common sense disagrees though, and says that everyone will fail and get their comeuppance somehow (I'm looking at you, Virtues).
I'm horrible at speculation, but I guess Sid is...uh...really nice? Some random guy who's going to be a Messiah? Ridiculously lucky and well-behaved?...Yeah, I suck at this.

Though I'm personally excited to see an update after such a long time. The story's as great as ever!
fighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011   #166
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

I honestly can't say for certain, there have been no indications of all this leaning towards any one ending really, I can make a number of guesses but nothing solid. All the questions kinda tie together so...

- Sid is an atheist and its in both the interest of the G man and Stan to get him on their side to prove something to the other one; the girls are just the pawns for their little game.
- His purity while not being divine in any way gives him some sort of special potential, like being able to turn a demoness into a human (most likely Envy because her own personality traits make her sympathetic as well), so corrupting him is important.

Only other thing I'd like to think should happen is that Pride should get her comeuppances at some point.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Unread 04-01-2011   #167
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

I can only predict that Envy and Sid will legitimately get together somehow. I think Sid was chosen for pretty much the same reason Job was - some random dude who they could pick on.
Unread 04-01-2011   #168
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

You're certainly not the first person to try and Ship Sid and Envy, but why? Is it just because Envy gets picked on by the other vices? The vulnerable one needs to be saved by the hero? How cliche' can you get? >.>;