free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 131 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-12-2009   #1561
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Lighting Warrior Raidy have released 2 game, Raidy 1 and Raidy 2... Unfortunately, only Raidy 1 is translated now, Raidy 2 is in progress to be translated after have been delayed. FYI, Raidy 3 is in development, and it looks Great!

Anyway, Raidy concept is more yuri and submission to be a sex slave, not a evil conversion yet although in Raidy 2 there is Evil Raidy (Doppelganger)
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009   #1562
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hey, anyone checked Saha's Slave Heroine thing?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009   #1563
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Hey, anyone checked Saha's Slave Heroine thing?
There are quite a few so far, Saha has scanned a few of them...no translations yet (that I know of). Its a continuation of the old Tokiryoujoku anthology that KTC published. Notably it features big name hentai franchises like Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, Inyouchuu, Mahou Shoujo Ai, and even Dream Hunter Rem. The most obvious evil conversion series in it is the Ikusa Otome Valkyrie by Inoino. The rest are typically defeat, humiliation, 'mindbreak,' some mind control, pretty much the usually stuff for a large anthology comic. So far I am waiting on vol 13.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009   #1564
rick404
Meddler

Here's one I overlooked...

.hack//rebirth
Infected Atoli

I never really got into the hack series gameplay wise...though I am a huge fan of the artwork (character designs by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.) I always thought there was potential for some sort of corruption in the series though for some reason I never really searched it out. The AIDA apparently have the ability to possess and corrupt a user's avatar and inflect some sort of effect on the user themselves...typically they go into a coma but there is definitely room for imagination...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rebirthatoli.jpg (95.9 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg Aidaatoli.jpg (89.0 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg Trilogyaidaatoli.jpg (53.0 KB, 407 views)
File Type: jpg G.U.+_Atoli_AIDA_Server.jpg (341.6 KB, 345 views)
Unread 04-13-2009   #1565
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Here's one I overlooked...

.hack//rebirth
Infected Atoli

I never really got into the hack series gameplay wise...though I am a huge fan of the artwork (character designs by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.) I always thought there was potential for some sort of corruption in the series though for some reason I never really searched it out. The AIDA apparently have the ability to possess and corrupt a user's avatar and inflect some sort of effect on the user themselves...typically they go into a coma but there is definitely room for imagination...
Atoli has 3 completely different cases of AIDA infection... yeah, there's that many different tellings of the G.U. story. >_>

First one: Vol. 2 Reminisce. Sakaki suddenly turns on her, getting the best of her emotions, then infects her with AIDA, and uses her in order to get access to her Morganna Factor (in this case, Avatar Innis).
Second one: G.U. movie, Trilogy. No idea, as I haven't seen it.
Third one: Manga, G.U.+. Never read it, but I think it's another case of Sakaki's betrayal, but mutating her character rather than forcing out her avatar.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009   #1566
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

The G.U. Trilogy has actually been scheduled for U.S. release by Namco Bandai. It should be out sometime during Summer of this year. In addition to Atoli getting corrupted there, Haseo (the main protagonist in G.U.) has a different form called "B-st" (it's supposed to be pronounced "beast", lol).

Sorry, I've been a rabid .hack fan since the first series came out.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #1567
dream208
Leecher

I am trying to find the vol.2 for 'Bubbles', a doujing for the "bubblegum crisis". The english translation for the vol.1 could be easily found, but the vol.2 is no where to be seemed, even the Japanese version.

This doujing is quite old (way back to 1990s). But if anyone could find it, I will be very appreciate.

The information:
http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/book/133084/BUBBLES-2/
dream208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #1568
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Okay, two things.

1. Any of us willing to put the money in to get Slave Heroine translated?

2. Anyone know the best way to get all of the .Hack Sign games?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #1569
Karnivax
Leecher

Quote:
In the clearance section, probably. The four Sign games had virtually no corruption content though (with the exception of Macha, who is furry)...it's only the more recent G.U. trilogy that has the AIDA stuff.

As an aside, the G.U. games are significantly more playable than the original series, but the character designs are totally inferior...
Karnivax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #1570
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Okay, two things.

The Slave Heroines anthologies are large mangas and are still being released (13 volumes to date expecting many more) to getting them all translated would be a tremendous amount of work and a tremendous amount of work means a lot of money. What would be much more feasible is to request a particular series from the anthologies like the Inono's Valkyrie one which has a new chapter released every other volume.

I am very interested in having the Ai story translated once it is complete and would be willing to push the credits if its not too far over my budget.
Unread 04-14-2009   #1571
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
The Slave Heroines anthologies are large mangas and are still being released (13 volumes to date expecting many more) to getting them all translated would be a tremendous amount of work and a tremendous amount of work means a lot of money. What would be much more feasible is to request a particular series from the anthologies like the Inono's Valkyrie one which has a new chapter released every other volume.

I am very interested in having the Ai story translated once it is complete and would be willing to push the credits if its not too far over my budget.
I agree, it won't be quite feasible, given the volumes.
Plus since not all of them contain evil conversion, it's probably not worth it to translate whole volumes anyway

I had commissioned some of the short stories from slave heroine/tokiryojou (spelling?):
http://www.sahadou.com/?s=Archie

But that before the financial crisis and everything. With the exchange rate stays as it is, I don't think I will shell out credits anytime soon, unless it is for something I really really like or want to see, for example Tetrastar from Maika (boy, I'm so very tempted to pre-order it right now )

Last edited by Archanfel; 04-14-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #1572
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Okay, two things.

That would require a silly amount of money if you're considering having all the anthologies released so far translated. commissioner cemex has been kind enough to commission some of the most interesting stories that suit the thread.

The Valkyrie story that's currenly going on from inoino has great potential unlike the h-anime which where only one of them turned evil but at least the girls from the previous one were evil.

But enough of that, time to do some teasing

Friendship at it's finest, dont we all agree on that?
I'm quite sure we all know what fate will she have :P

PS. High-res is High-Res and I know I suck at scanning plus I'm too busy to figure out this resolution stuff.
Looked just fine in the windows preview picture thing :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darkprincess003.jpg (2.19 MB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg darkprincess004.jpg (2.10 MB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg darkprincess005.jpg (2.97 MB, 440 views)
File Type: jpg darkprincess006.jpg (2.85 MB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg darkprincess007.jpg (3.20 MB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg darkprincess008.jpg (3.19 MB, 520 views)

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 04-15-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote