free hit counters
Veronica's First Time Shrinking Video For Christmas - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-29-2013   #1
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Talking Veronica's First Time Shrinking Video By Shrink Ray

Don't Hesitate Buy MP4 1080p HD Here!

Don't Hesitate Buy WMV 1080p HD Here!

:P The Links Above Has Short Preview Video Available to Hear the Tiny Voice! :P

DISCLAIMER: The process is about 45 seconds. It was more of a tiny woman video with a bit of process in it. There is head shrink, arm shrink, and large clothes thrown in just for my process peeps. It is a fun video with sexy sensual shrinking in it either way. I liked doing it and I think you will all like it as well. ENJOY!!

This is a super cute, funny, and sexy Christmas time shrinking video. This has my signature cool sound effects and once the elf is shrunk a super cute tiny voice to match her tiny masturbating body. I had a blast filming this one. There is uneven shrinking process along with a final even shrink. Watch as this elf gets turned on with every inch she shrinks. She then can't contain her orgasms of pleasure masturbating to giant Mrs. Claus' head.

You will really like this clip if you like:SHRINKING PROCESS, TINY VOICE, SPECIAL EFFECTS, ORGASMS WITH SHRINKING, TINY WOMEN IN WOMAN'S HAND, AND A LITTLE VORE FOR GOOD MEASURE

Last edited by Veronica Vaughn; 12-29-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Veronica Vaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013   #2
vid
Frequent Poster

Re: Veronica's First Time Shrinking Video For Christmas

It looks really good, but I was wondering if there was a way you could show at least a few seconds of the actual shrinking process?
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013   #3
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Talking Re: Veronica's First Time Shrinking Video For Christmas

Well Vid I usually stick to just the initial gif and the preview video on clips4sale. However consider this a late Christmas present to all my wonderful process fans.

Just like the disclaimer said though the process isn't lengthy but it does have good sound effects and uneven shrinking process which is short but i think pretty cool. It is me trying to find out new ways of doing digital process. I hope you guys like it.

The new year has a lot in store with your guys support I have plans on making a lot of process videos in all the possible categories from this website.

Here is a peek at more of the process MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Unread 12-30-2013   #4
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by productionchef View Post
Well Vid I usually stick to just the initial gif and the preview video on clips4sale. However consider this a late Christmas present to all my wonderful process fans.

Just like the disclaimer said though the process isn't lengthy but it does have good sound effects and uneven shrinking process which is short but i think pretty cool. It is me trying to find out new ways of doing digital process. I hope you guys like it.

The new year has a lot in store with your guys support I have plans on making a lot of process videos in all the possible categories from this website.

Here is a peek at more of the process MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I for one appreciate the extra peek. It's looking like one of the more unique live-action shrinking processes I've ever seen. Great job!
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013   #5
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Well thank you. i had a blast making it. I hope you all can enjoy it and as always I like to hear any constructive criticisms and ideas for my future clips in this genre.
Unread 01-01-2014   #6
Rebikan
Lurker

Huge fan of this! The uneven shrinking was an odd effect but the overall quality of the other effects was excellent. The primary arousing shrink scene was when it got good, and the masturbating throughout the shrinking sold it as a must buy. That's really what makes something like this better than 90% of the other shrinking videos I see out there- a sexy model masturbating and enjoying herself through the process.

Definitely interested in more, good work!
Rebikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2014   #7
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Thanks Rub I am so glad that you enjoyed it. I aim to please There is much more to come throughout the rest of the year that is for sure! Thank you for your support and your review. Reviews motivate me to do more and better work for you guys.
Unread 01-01-2014   #8
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

Yeah, I'm quite curious to see you try a full-on SW process video.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2014   #9
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Oh, that was a *magnificent* video. So incredibly *HOT*!!! I especially loved the whole "masturbating in the GTS's hand" thing....so wicked hot!!!

I would *definitely* love to see you do another, even longer, shrinking process video....with even more focus on the actual *process* (oh, & no vore...not really a vore fan ;-) )!!!

Seriously, both you & Missa are truly gifted video makers, & I am so appreciative that you guys are out there making videos for the fans :-).

Aussie.
Aussie_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2014   #10
OhZone
OhYeah!

Simply OHYEAH!
Unread 01-02-2014   #11
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Happy New Year Guys!! Thank you for the awesome comments. Positive feedback like this is very rewarding to the hard work I put into these vids. There will be more full SW vids to come throughout the year that is for sure.

Tags
shrinking, shrinking woman, sound effects, special effects, tiny voice