free hit counters
Calling Artists for Transformation, Transgender Art (Detailed Sequence if Possible) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-19-2014   #1
SamPD
Leecher

Calling Artists for Transformation, Transgender Art (MLP S1 Luna if able Sequence)

WARNING: The following request may be NSFW in nature. If you have any aversion to requests within the nature of graphic depictions of transformation, transgender, non consensual activities, then it is advise you ALT F4 to navigate away from this thread. User discretion is advised.

So, I have manage to peak your curiosity enough to bring you here.
Very well then, onto business.

First, lets get a few things clear as to what I want personally as follows.

The request in question is for a MLP Transformation, specifically a young adult male (18-24 as a guide range.) TFTG into the Season 1 Princess Luna. The trigger for this transformation is forced by a dark entity known simply as Nightmare Moon, as presented being the dark, dominate mare who is seen in a dominant posture.

Attached thumbnails are to provide reference as to whom I am talking about. This is not to be confused with the latest incarnation of this character, whose appearance, though similar, is different than what I desire.

princess_luna_in_socks_by_omg_chibi-d4dfqgl.png

111283unopt.jpg

132630519054.jpg

__luna__s_past___by_slawomiro-d4a4c6o.jpg

1374173028178.png

1000_years_of_torment_by_heilos-d48p1wi.png

__fear_of_darkness___by_scythegirl-d5m6hxk.png

shadows_of_the_past_by_rebecka_chan-d5wspag.jpg

b9ee4e8ee1b2e74e9c1fe9479ada0b3f.jpg

the_darkness_by_darth_franny-d3lp2f5.png

I shall continue to fill info out as needed, though keep in mind I am unsure as to what info you might need if you wish to partake on this request. If you need any info, provide me just exactly what kind of fields you need me to fill out, and I shall oblige most happily. That being said, I shall start out to give you as much details with precision to the best of my ability.

------------------------------------------------------
The Premise: A young MLP fan who is in the depths of a dark depression after having a heated encounter over the integrity of personal fanon vs canon with other more elite users in the fandom is abducted by Nightmare Moon for her personal gains, exploiting his fondness of the S1 incarnation of Luna to her advantage.

This mostly stems from his latest arguments with other, more senior and experienced members of the fandom, causing him to feel doubt and angst. Personal fantasies of being like S1 Luna are brought to life, though twisted to something that will horrifying him to feel emotions of terror and utter humiliation and shame never felt before.

The primary goal of this is to enhance Nightmare Moon's power, who feeds off of emotional energy to strengthen herself. Currently, emotions of discord and intense fear and wanting are her primary energy sources, though this may change as the development of the story goes on.

Speaking of which, here is my personal fanfic which I would like the TFTG in question to be based around.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5624...ts-perspective

There is also an NSFW version of Chapter 3 which I can provide the link to if you need a reference to the nitty gritty details of passionate sex.
---------------------------------------------------

This is the bare basic of what I am able to come up with on the spot.
Further details will follow, depending on just exactly what the artist in question needs in order to insert the emotional intensity and detail that is required to make something truly stunning.

If possible, a transformation sequence in detail would be a nice, added bonus.

But I digress. Moving on, here are a list of fetishes that are requested. Again, if any of this repulses you, I will hold no ill will against you, nor will you be forced to adhere rigidly to the exact specification if you are willing to continue with the exclusion of certain fetishes.

Here they are as follows...

Transformation, Transgender, Feral, Oral, Vaginal, Cunnilingus, Domination/Submission, slight mental shift for the human to mare character to be more submissive, emotionally dependent upon Nightmare Moon, mild to heavy passionate french kissing, a development of romantic like atmosphere, and to top it all off, impregnation, with the desire to suddenly bear Nightmare Moon's foals and to be a mother, due to previously said mental shift.

Essentially, it boils down to being a rape fantasy come to life, a kind of be careful of what you wish for turning into what might be a semi-positive outcome, depending on how the story develops.

Like I said, I am completely new to the idea of requests, only having one being done before on my behalf.
So I am very unsure as to what info I should provide in concerns to factoring my personal vision as to what I want the final product to look like, as well as the quality and intensity of it to be well remembered.

I want to do this right, not some half assed attempt that will quickly be forgotten in a few months time.
Thus, the length of this post and the language employed to get this fact across loud and clear.
That being said, I will try not to be too greedy with thoughts here. Anyone who may wish to take on this request can do so at their own pacing and discretion. No harm in allowing multiple users to take up the same request.

For now, I am drying on further details to provide, and shall await for both my own mind to come up with further details, and additional input from other users who comment on this thread.

Now, to give you an idea as to what kind of mood, atmosphere, imagery, setting, relationship between the two characters will both look and feel like, there will be a few NSFW images posted below.

TO MODERATORS: If the following violates any site policy that I was not aware of at the time of this posting, inform me and I shall right the situation in haste.

Final warning. The following post after this one will contain NSFW content, some of which will probably be extremely explicit as to give a general idea at least as to what request I am aiming for as of the present time for the artist that is feeling up to the task/challenge/activity.

If you have not witnessed the purging of your own innocence up until this point are willing to continue, it will be stripped bare without remorse.

You have been warned.

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by SamPD; 02-19-2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Change to title to attract more readers.
SamPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014   #2
SamPD
Leecher

Re: Calling Artists for Transformation, Transgender Art (Detailed Sequence if Possibl

R34 Imagery Alert. The following is not related to transformation in general, and is intended to provide the willing artist a view of how a TF sequence might play out. Take careful note of facial expressions in their emotions, lust, desire, the dominating nature of Nightmare Moon, the submissive posture of what the soon to be S1 Luna will look like, and so forth.

I repeat, the following is R34 material of MLP fanart that is not based in Transformation. The intent is to provide material for the willing artist to work with in depth. Intended for use in reference depictions to help aid the artists who wish to work on this request.
---------------------------------------------------------

8a0bead55c690ab3d180bba05b5d935d.jpg

785452 - Friendship_is_Magic My_Little_Pony Princess_Luna Rainbow_Dash.jpg

625143 - Friendship_is_Magic My_Little_Pony Princess_Celestia Princess_Luna colour_crusader ecma.jpg

416469__explicit_nudity_princess+luna_princess+celestia_anthro_shipping_breasts_penis_cum_sex.png

516008_ClopperDude_tchernobog_panel_1.jpg

516012_ClopperDude_tchernobog_panel_2.jpg

516015_ClopperDude_tchernobog_panel_3.jpg

33598__rainbow+dash_explicit_nudity_human_penis_straight_grimdark_cum_crying_blowjob.jpg

tumblr_mwixx5ogLB1r5py3wo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwixx5ogLB1r5py3wo3_1280 (1).jpg

---------------------------------------------

Further images may be inbound.

Currently awaiting refresh period.
SamPD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
luna, mlp, request, transformation, transgender