free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 225 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-29-2018   #2689
dorintf
Process Master

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryalynn View Post
Does anyone have a collection of MuleBoy's old stories from Furaffinity? I tried his SoFurry account and the Wayback machine, but they only had a few. I particular, I believe he had an interesting slug TF story that I haven't been able to track down. Thanks!
I have a number of them, but only two of them have slug TFs and they aren't really a central part of the plot. There's also one with a lady-to-leech TF that was pretty close.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2018   #2690
Aryalynn
Leecher

Huh, I must have been mistaken. The story that I was thinking about was about an woman who replaces her ex-husband's shampoo with a potion that turns him and his girlfriend into slugs, but then she comes inside to gloat and turns into one herself. I could have sworn that was by Muleboy. Oh well, any archives of stories are good. I remember that he was a very descriptive writer.
Aryalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2018   #2691
dorintf
Process Master

I think I do remember that one, but didn't save them. Here are two of the three I was talking about. I can't for the life of me find the leech one, but I know I have it saved. Forewarning to others who may be interested, his stories get sort of dark and this might not be everone's cup of tea (although probably nothing darker than what you'd find on a random episode of Black Mirror).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf the_power_of_imagination.pdf (116.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf Wretched Beast.PDF (92.2 KB, 78 views)
Unread 07-05-2018   #2692
popperock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryalynn View Post
Huh, I must have been mistaken. The story that I was thinking about was about an woman who replaces her ex-husband's shampoo with a potion that turns him and his girlfriend into slugs, but then she comes inside to gloat and turns into one herself. I could have sworn that was by Muleboy. Oh well, any archives of stories are good. I remember that he was a very descriptive writer.
Found it!

https://www.sofurry.com/view/109765
Unread 07-06-2018   #2693
Aryalynn
Leecher

Wow, how did you find that? I had looked in his stories, but it wasn't listed. Now I feel like an idiot. Thanks for the help!
Aryalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2018   #2694
CyberFox
Frequent Poster

Still seeking Naga's long-lost Wereroo comic
Unread 08-18-2018   #2695
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Hi, does anyone have that old Frog TF comic from Deviantart where a boy transforms his teacher into a frog? I tried looking for it on DA but can't find it anymore.

In the comic a female teacher chastises a boy for threatening to turn a girl into a frog. Suddenly a fly appears and the teacher's tongue grows long and she tries to chase it. As she chases the fly she turns more and more into a frog. Finally she catches it and turns back, although she is now naked.

NEW INFORMATION:
I remembered that the piece was drawn by dalgoda7 on Deviantart. According to this journal post from last year it seems that he deleted it:
https://www.deviantart.com/dalgoda7/...work-671228094
Seems a bit of a shame. If anyone has it saved I would like to retrieve this lost piece of TF artwork.

Final Edit (18/09/18):
Finally found it on 8chan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dalgoda7 Frog TF.jpg (156.9 KB, 184 views)

Last edited by generallyawesome; 09-18-2018 at 12:02 AM. Reason: New Information
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2018   #2696
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

http://transfur.com/Users/solidasp/Submissions/990

Scrolling through the comments, I see a story was once associated with this piece by SolidAsp. I think it might have belonged to a book with a collection of stories? Anyone have any information or a link to the story of this art?

Admittedly, the pictures paint the story quite clearly, but I'm still interested in the details.
Unread 09-06-2018   #2697
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Circe~ View Post
http://transfur.com/Users/solidasp/Submissions/990

Scrolling through the comments, I see a story was once associated with this piece by SolidAsp. I think it might have belonged to a book with a collection of stories? Anyone have any information or a link to the story of this art?

Admittedly, the pictures paint the story quite clearly, but I'm still interested in the details.
Here y'go.
Attached Files
File Type: txt spiritualelixirs.txt (21.2 KB, 64 views)
Unread 09-10-2018   #2698
aragorn256
Leecher

Years ago, I saw scans from a comic that had some teenagers getting caught and thrown to prison by the villain. They started slowly transform to animals (iirc one was a pig?). The main heroine, who escaped, managed in the end to save them, but one of the transformed members was very conscious about his new look and tried to hide it.

Does it ring any bell? I remember the scans being uploaded in a site with many pages / webpage. Was it dragoniade or one of the other tf sites?
aragorn256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2018   #2699
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Gen...11?id=117153#1

sounds like this comic.
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2018   #2700
aragorn256
Leecher

Indeed it was that one! Thank you!
aragorn256 is offline   Reply With Quote