free hit counters
Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] #3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-29-2019   #1
FloweringWillows
Device User

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] #3

*fidgets slightly with outfit* It's nice to be full size and all, but man... I'm gonna need a whole new outfit now >.<

*aims gun* Time for payback time. For making me have to get a whole new wardrobe..... *Zaps Prof_Sai 7 times* Take that! Any shrinking I get as repercussions will be worth it!

Thank you Sai for the avatar!!! <3<3<3

FloweringWillows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2019   #2
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericdomo View Post
*fidgets slightly with outfit* It's nice to be full size and all, but man... I'm gonna need a whole new outfit now >.<
"Your new "full size" at least," Arcane giggles. "I did say my shrink rays weren't 100% safe!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 View Post
Well revenge is a dish best servered tiny *shoots arcane 4 times* muhahahaha.
"Wait! What'd I d-AOhhh...." Her eyes squint shut and she grips her breasts, mumbling and moaning quietly to herself as she drops over a foot in height over a span of a dozen seconds. "Mmm.... soo good..." she whispered. If she hadn't been gripping her boob, her tank top would have fallen off. Already her jeans were hanging as low as they could on her hips. She struggled to tighten her belt one-handed. "Mmmm... y-you forgot my boobs." Arcane weakly picks up her shrink ray, still disoriented and fumbles it, firing wildly at the room.

Artemis, ZAP
Meapmasta, ZAP ZAP
OhZone, ZAP
qzar, ZAPZAP... ZAP
Sara, ZAP...ZAP ZAP
Vicky Mouse, ZAP ZAP
zdarkness, ZAPZAPZAP

She left the BE setting on (of course she would).
funny how her random shots seem to evenly spread out the shrinking ;D

OhZone's Reflector Field
Zaps whoever zapped OhZone 40% of the time. Goes off on a 1 or 2.
  • theangelofdeath1986, 2 zaps
    /roll 2d5: 2, 1

theangelofdeath1986: ZAPPED x2
As soon as Angel fired at OhZone, her zaps doubled, two hitting Ozzie and two more bouncing back to zap her.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-29-2019 at 10:54 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2019   #3
FloweringWillows
Device User

*Feels the zaps hit me in the chest as arcane shoots randomly* Darn it Arcane! I know I'm already gonna get a lot smaller from Sai! You HAD to shoot randomly.... *Feels as my height drops quickly but my chest explodes in size* Hmm... Back to the bigger tits, just as I like it. Glad to not be flat anymore.... But these clothes are NOT gonna last once Sai gets to me >_> Cause I KNOW it's gonna happen

(I Thought I was only hit once with a permanent shrink?)

Thank you Sai for the avatar!!! <3<3<3

FloweringWillows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2019   #4
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericdomo View Post
(I Thought I was only hit once with a permanent shrink?)
"Ohh... I'm not sure how that happened. Well, best way to solve paperwork errors is to make them true!" She uses her 1 charge on her perma-shrinker and zaps Sara so she won't have to correct things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Zone loads up her ray and hits Arcane with two normal zaps and one permanent zap.
Alisa yelped and dropped her shrink ray. "W-wait!" She stumbled back a few steps, moaning before her jeans fell to the floor. Her ankles got caught in them and she fell. "OOF!" Another 10 inches lost, and a frighteningly sensual aftershock from that last zap. She could feel she'd never be 5ft 6in again. "C-careful with those," she mumbled. Working her legs the rest of the way out of her jeans, she pulled at her shirt and modified it to work as more of a dress. Once that was done, she secretively let her panties fall to the floor and tucked them under her jeans.