free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 38 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2010   #445
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

So, what all do I need to see/play this? It sounds like an interesting project and you guys've made good headway, but all the information's so scattered around. Could really use an "index" post or something. ^^;
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010   #446
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
So, what all do I need to see/play this? It sounds like an interesting project and you guys've made good headway, but all the information's so scattered around. Could really use an "index" post or something. ^^;
I believe the RPGMaker RTP... uhm.. as for which version, it's not VX, that's all I know. Haha. xD
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010   #447
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

What you need to run the game is RPG Maker 2003, very easy to find.

As for a centralized place for updates, I vote for the first post which puts that on Rico's shoulders. However, it would be the best place.

Okay, now I'm gonna go ask over on Rico's group real quick, so let's hope for the best. (Huh, I'm on a Monster Girl Quest quest...)

Speaking of the first post... Rico, did this ever get put in?

"make the hut to the south a 'fetish hut' where you can surrender to a witch/bow down and pray to get a specific fetish/fantasy satisfied. I plan to have these themed on different things like latex, feet, vore, stockings, etc. and be optional"
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010   #448
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Thanks to Ripon from the yahoo group, we now have a version that allows us to circumnavigate that troublesome bolder!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m4mjnnyyvx

I'm not sure how far this version goes, but I do know it gets you past the mountains, so what I would recommend is taking your save file from the current one, and putting it in here, then after the mountain part, putting it back.

Managed to play though it some, some nifty bad ends. I was surprised how much I liked the harpy one(despite getting it a few too many times <_<). The lamia and venus weed endings were quite enjoyable too. I just loved the lamias' use of fascination, and after a little bit Jessica couldn't bring herself to struggle in her grip ^__^ Same for the Venus Weeds' tendrils along with the constant raising CC due to pollen, both ended quite enjoyably. I also enjoyed the wind mechanic and the Venus weeds' tendrils. The Venus weed in that little hole was quite amusing too, though the sudden flash to the witch with nothing said was a tad odd. Finally, the last lamia fight, that was quite fun, and the bad end was pretty awesome, yay group lamia make out! I really like how the story is turning out so far.

After that fun part I decided to do a a run at the Witch's Tower, it was quite amusing despite knowing the answers(having wrote it ^__^). Writing it was one thing though, playing it was one hell of another! Super enjoyable and super hot! Again I liked the mechanic of the tower. The only two problems were Alicia being visible at the edge of the map at certain points. Everything else was pretty awesome, especially the dreamy effect of the tower. I decided to go the submissive route and was quite surprised with the ending, which while different from my original was a pleasant(and hot) surprise. Well done Rico and co! I haven't had enough time to go through the others yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Also, there was a deserted run down house with a guy who said something about a hot spring, and a magical circle on the floor, but there wasn't really anything going on there. I'm not sure if that has been fixed in another version or what, however, a hot spring would be a good place to do a monstergirl, hehehe...

Also, there was a airship, so I went cruising around the map and some some interesting landscapes...

Also, quite interested in this Queen character =)

I got some ideas that I'm polishing, but I'll save them for a little later. You guys are doing a great job and I look forward to helping with writing stuff, maybe even trying my hand at sprite making if it's easy as it looks(which it probably isn't, but making 8-bit characters sounds fun).

Also, still waiting for a answer to that fetish hut question, no rush though =)
Unread 03-04-2010   #449
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Thanks to Ripon from the yahoo group, we now have a version that allows us to circumnavigate that troublesome bolder!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m4mjnnyyvx

I'm not sure how far this version goes, but I do know it gets you past the mountains, so what I would recommend is taking your save file from the current one, and putting it in here, then after the mountain part, putting it back.

Managed to play though it some, some nifty bad ends. I was surprised how much I liked the harpy one(despite getting it a few too many times <_<). The lamia and venus weed endings were quite enjoyable too. I just loved the lamias' use of fascination, and after a little bit Jessica couldn't bring herself to struggle in her grip ^__^ Same for the Venus Weeds' tendrils along with the constant raising CC due to pollen, both ended quite enjoyably. I also enjoyed the wind mechanic and the Venus weeds' tendrils. The Venus weed in that little hole was quite amusing too, though the sudden flash to the witch with nothing said was a tad odd. Finally, the last lamia fight, that was quite fun, and the bad end was pretty awesome, yay group lamia make out! I really like how the story is turning out so far.

After that fun part I decided to do a a run at the Witch's Tower, it was quite amusing despite knowing the answers(having wrote it ^__^). Writing it was one thing though, playing it was one hell of another! Super enjoyable and super hot! Again I liked the mechanic of the tower. The only two problems were Alicia being visible at the edge of the map at certain points. Everything else was pretty awesome, especially the dreamy effect of the tower. I decided to go the submissive route and was quite surprised with the ending, which while different from my original was a pleasant(and hot) surprise. Well done Rico and co! I haven't had enough time to go through the others yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Also, there was a deserted run down house with a guy who said something about a hot spring, and a magical circle on the floor, but there wasn't really anything going on there. I'm not sure if that has been fixed in another version or what, however, a hot spring would be a good place to do a monstergirl, hehehe...

Also, there was a airship, so I went cruising around the map and some some interesting landscapes...

Also, quite interested in this Queen character =)

I got some ideas that I'm polishing, but I'll save them for a little later. You guys are doing a great job and I look forward to helping with writing stuff, maybe even trying my hand at sprite making if it's easy as it looks(which it probably isn't, but making 8-bit characters sounds fun).

Also, still waiting for a answer to that fetish hut question, no rush though =)
I was hoping for a fetish hut... I'll figure it out.

Great job getting that version to work! I think the airship shouldn't be there... it's for testing purposes, oops. Haha...

I did change up the endings a tiny bit, just for coding ease.

I'm glad those endings are enjoyable. There is a tiny bit more ways to go...

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2010   #450
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

eb, are you going to update the 1st post with all the information about how to get/play the game in its current state with all the assets included? The whole thing's still sorta piecemean, and there's literally hundreds of posts in the thread so far. Would be a big help for any newbies who want to get involved.
Unread 03-04-2010   #451
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
eb, are you going to update the 1st post with all the information about how to get/play the game in its current state with all the assets included? The whole thing's still sorta piecemean, and there's literally hundreds of posts in the thread so far. Would be a big help for any newbies who want to get involved.
So you vote on this thread? What about a separate forum. Some of these posts definitely need organization...

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 03-04-2010   #452
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
I did change up the endings a tiny bit, just for coding ease.
I hear you, that makes sense.

I'll try to finish the witch's tower tonight, should be interesting =)

As for that hot springs place outside the tower, I though of something nifty, you could turn it into a small pool like area with plenty of steam, you have to talk to someone to get into the area and then your automatically take there were you enjoy a short conversation with your party members and your CC is reduced. After which your party members leave and you are given the option to stay a little longer or get out. Getting out would take you back to the world map or something, but staying in would innate a bad end with a hot springs demon which I will now explain in a little detail. The steam would become thicker and Jessica would get dizzy and black out. She'll then awake to one of the blue skinned demons between her legs, licking her. She'll try to move but find herself too weak and only limply struggle, which will alert the demoness to her being awake. The hot spring demon will then tease her about staying into to long, and tell her it's already too late because the process has already begun. Jessica's mind will clear enough to see that most of her legs are now blue. She'll think she should be panicking, but only feels relaxed and hot and ask why that is, to which the demon would tell her it's how a hot spring demon always is. The demon will then tell her to embrace that feeling as she climbs on top of her and begins to kiss her as she rubs herself against Jessica, to which Jessica will reciprocate to, the screen fogs, then it switches to Rydia and Rosa entering the hot spring again, wondering were Jessica is, the two quickly become dizzy as the screen fogs, and then two hot spring demons come out of the fog to have their fun.

Yeah, that was a little long, but I'd be happy to write out the dialog and such ^__^

Also, the bad ends with no ends, what about putting a little epilogue in? Like for instance the cat girl ending with Rydia, after Rosa appears you could talk to Rydia and a little after story would trigger in which she would describe her new found love for Jessica and her mistress Rosa, and how they conquered the village shortly after and lived forever in hapless bliss. Doesn't have to be anything too long, and it would be a nice touch to tie them up. I'm sure most of us would jump at the chance to write something.

Final idea for now(though I still have a few brewing for later), in future towns and stuff, we could have a female oni who has captured many monster girls that you've previously encountered and offers you a chance to spend some time with them. I'm leaning one or two ways with this one. Basically one would be you could basically go in, pick a monster girl to be charmed by(the monstergirls will spout one liners and you pick yes/no), be put in it's cage and have a little unique story in which that monster charms you and you both have a good time, but when you think it's time to go the oni says that instead that your gonna be part of her exibit and then the monster girl charms you into saying yes for her, thus bad end. Second is similar to the first, but instead you get 3 sessions with a monster girl before you "unlock" the bad end, each encounter producing different dialog, maybe some monster girls saying on the second visit that "you will come back, I know you can't resist me and what I do to you...". on the 3rd visit the oni will say that you might as well stay in there and Jessica will happily agree. Also, there could be the option of being seduced by the oni, for instance when your trying to pick which monster girl you want to be charmed by and instead talk to the oni who would say "Go ahead, pick one, unless of course you want to find out how I caught them..." to which you are given a yes/no option. Possibly put it next door to the fetish hut ^__^ (Though to get enough room without it seeming odd you might need a teleporter option or something).

Quote:
So you vote on this thread? What about a separate forum. Some of these posts definitely need organization...
Hmm, that is a problem... What I could do is run through the thread and catalog the ideas so they don't get lost. Maybe put it in a word document in Rico's group so people can give it a glance and see what's been suggest already and what's been implemented(link it in the first post). As for what people need to run the game, a reference should be made in the first post about how you'll need RPG Maker 2003(along with a possible link though it's not that hard to find), a explanation of how to transfer saves from one version to the other and telling people to go to the newest page to find the most current version. Also, any request for help you need Rico should be put up there as well(along with posting a help request on the newest page). Whenever a new page rolls around, someone will need to post the most current version on it along with any additional explanations.

There... I think that makes sense...

Edit:
FEAR MY WALL OF TEXT!

Last edited by Rainday; 03-04-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Unread 03-04-2010   #453
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Well, all I know is there needs to be *some* kind of centralized infor/download depot so newcomers can get caught up quickly and easily. Where exactly, I'm not too picky on, so long as it's easy to get to.
Unread 03-04-2010   #454
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Ok, I thought the succubus thing was THE ending, so I went through it again and got the good and submissive ends. The submissive end was great, very close to what I wrote, and the good ending, well, that left me chuckling =) Before I found out about the succubus thing not being THE ending I did make some progress in the Bad end, I just loved the dream sequence! Also, I really loved that succubus trap, every bit of it, especially the little rhyme and the sounds in the background near the end ^__^

Which reminds me, this version currently out ends right after the tower. Also I thought of something that might work out nicely, after the tower fight your party goes to the repaired hot spring where they would have that conversation with the possible hot spring demon end choice. Oh, and I'm putting up the picture of the hot spring demon that I forgot with the last post and adding a nice picture of the oni I would like to use as a basis(figured I'd use her because it throws in fan dancing ^__^)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b1e8d05308eecc90fcc8822d6adfb51c.jpg (143.0 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg suzuka hime.jpg (105.5 KB, 196 views)
Unread 03-04-2010   #455
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Ok, I thought the succubus thing was THE ending, so I went through it again and got the good and submissive ends. The submissive end was great, very close to what I wrote, and the good ending, well, that left me chuckling =) Before I found out about the succubus thing not being THE ending I did make some progress in the Bad end, I just loved the dream sequence! Also, I really loved that succubus trap, every bit of it, especially the little rhyme and the sounds in the background near the end ^__^

Which reminds me, this version currently out ends right after the tower. Also I thought of something that might work out nicely, after the tower fight your party goes to the repaired hot spring where they would have that conversation with the possible hot spring demon end choice. Oh, and I'm putting up the picture of the hot spring demon that I forgot with the last post and adding a nice picture of the oni I would like to use as a basis(figured I'd use her because it throws in fan dancing ^__^)
I think a forum would be better since it's easier to update...

Unread 03-04-2010   #456
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I think a forum would be better since it's easier to update...

mgq.lefora.com

Go and register and start posting shit. Let's not clutter it with too many topics so hopefully we can have some organization like, one post for the Tower, one post for the first part, catgirl town, etc...