free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 34 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2009   #397
erolunai
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

To be honest, I had no problem whatsoever with the spiderqueen boss fight... as long as you're already moving, the quakes won't effect you, and you can get through before the venomshots get to you, if you -do- get caught, the spiderqueen is thankfully a decent distance away, and doesn't immediately chase after you, so you can usually get out if you're not unlucky...

I managed to literally get all three fires on my first fight attempt, even fell into the webs and hit 100% from venom shots on purpose, heheh.

As for the request, I'm going to check with a friend I know who likes monstergirls, he's a lot more creative than I am :3
erolunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #398
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Mmm, sorry if this sounds noob, but there is already a sequel after the tower? Where is the link?

I'm can't find anywhere, this topic and the group *still searching* ...

EDITED: I'm DUMB... Found it at previous page LOL

Last edited by keitaro_2006; 08-18-2009 at 02:14 AM.
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2009   #399
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Alright, well contributions have been non-existent. Whatever.

Here is a teaser with most of path 1 completed. It's a beta so please report any bugs. I tried to catch them all. The bad endings are not completely fleshed out. Some are and should be pretty darn hot.

I also redid the Rydia transformation.

You can put your old save in this file and it should work. In case it doesn't, I have a save from the end of the last episode. Keep in mind backtracking probably won't work since I only enabled the switch that marks the tower being done. But if you go in you'll be able to do it over again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ak4l1l

As usual this was a lot of fucking work. Enjoy.
Congrats on the update. I assume it includes bug-fixes for the tower/harpies and all?

We truly appreciate your work, and the only reason I haven't contributed is that all I can do is script!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2009   #400
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

I have one question, how to get Rydia new transformation event?

As i played from the save point, we already have Rena but missing Holy Rock. (If we go back to the town, the game iniate like it wa the start of the game by introducing the towwn "Kaltan" and catgirl tribe)

If i play new game, the mountain rock bug triggered... >.<

And for the spidergirl boss battle, i really like it, although i want to see how the progress if the spidergirl did convert Jessica's friends...

O almost forget, Thank you very much rb9!
Unread 08-19-2009   #401
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
I have one question, how to get Rydia new transformation event?

As i played from the save point, we already have Rena but missing Holy Rock. (If we go back to the town, the game iniate like it wa the start of the game by introducing the towwn "Kaltan" and catgirl tribe)

If i play new game, the mountain rock bug triggered... >.<

And for the spidergirl boss battle, i really like it, although i want to see how the progress if the spidergirl did convert Jessica's friends...

O almost forget, Thank you very much rb9!
I do apologize- you will need to get an old version (for now) and get to right before the mountain pass, then transfer THAT save to the NEW version.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009   #402
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Don't apologize, you did very great!

I see the way now, hehe, Thx... Ihave many old save from the late version, lucky for me to keep them always hehe...
Unread 08-20-2009   #403
HeadShotOmega
I'm a Pirate, Dood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
Don't apologize, you did very great!

I see the way now, hehe, Thx... Ihave many old save from the late version, lucky for me to keep them always hehe...
Mind sharing one of them, I lost all mine when my Hard drive crashed.
HeadShotOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009   #404
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

I don't really remembered if this correct, since i have not check first LOL

*confused* i'm already upload here, where is it???
Unread 08-20-2009   #405
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Try upload again... Lsd extension before >.<
Attached Files
File Type: rar Save.rar (2.6 KB, 84 views)
Unread 08-24-2009   #406
Evilbookworm
Lurker

So, pardon a newbie here, I'm reading about spidergirls and whatnot, I don't remember those from the original... was there an update I missed, I was out of internet for about 2 weeks.
Evilbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #407
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilbookworm View Post
So, pardon a newbie here, I'm reading about spidergirls and whatnot, I don't remember those from the original... was there an update I missed, I was out of internet for about 2 weeks.
If you're reading about spidergirls... I mean, I don't *remember* an update per se but I guess I probably did if, I don't know, it sparked two or three pages of discussion about completely new stuff.

...you're pardoned.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #408
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
If you're reading about spidergirls... I mean, I don't *remember* an update per se but I guess I probably did if, I don't know, it sparked two or three pages of discussion about completely new stuff.

...you're pardoned.
You don't have to be rude :/
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote