free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 37 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-26-2010   #433
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

If I remember correctly, rico said that you'd need the version before the one he released with the vampire and spider girls. I was concerned that this might come up again.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2010   #434
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightdrgn View Post
If I remember correctly, rico said that you'd need the version before the one he released with the vampire and spider girls. I was concerned that this might come up again.
... and I can't access that version... well... fuck...
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2010   #435
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
... and I can't access that version... well... fuck...
I'm pretty sure there was a fixed version floating around. Either I or someone else fixed that issue because I remember looking at it. It was a switch deal with the rock.

Anyway, some great news from our friends in Japan. Very great news. Look what I hunted down.

they are pngs, sorry, thats rm2k format.
Attached Images
File Type: png FF4レディガーダー.png (10.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: png FF5シェリー.png (5.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: png FF5ゼファーゾーン.png (9.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: png FF6ミスティ.png (10.3 KB, 96 views)

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 02-27-2010 at 06:05 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2010   #436
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I'm pretty sure there was a fixed version floating around. Either I or someone else fixed that issue because I remember looking at it. It was a switch deal with the rock.

Anyway, some great news from our friends in Japan. Very great news. Look what I hunted down.

they are pngs, sorry, thats rm2k format.
Hmmm... Don't suppose you could do a quick patch, heh... *sigh* Well, I can try to fix it myself a little later, however, while I do have some experience with RPG maker, all I did was work on character stats and making rooms... Never got to events... So this will be fun.

As for the find, nice! I remember the female warriors from 4, they had a nice attack called "Embrace". At the time they would normally use it on my female characters and it would heal them, but I found out that's because they had ribbons on and what it actually does it turn people to stone.

As for the second pic, I actually just found a pic of that character(though it's not too good, the thigh comes out looking way too big, still, I'll upload it later). What's it's name?

Lot's of fun can be had with the others ^__^

Just figured I recommend some music for use in the game, Castlevania might be a good place to look. Here's one that I would thin pretty well, Demon Guest House. http://www.youtube.com/watch?videos=...aynext_from=TL

Also, I have a new idea that I'm trying to flesh out, I'll post it later once I do. Also, trying to retool some of my older ones(like the ninjas).
Unread 02-27-2010   #437
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Hmmm... Don't suppose you could do a quick patch, heh... *sigh* Well, I can try to fix it myself a little later, however, while I do have some experience with RPG maker, all I did was work on character stats and making rooms... Never got to events... So this will be fun.

As for the find, nice! I remember the female warriors from 4, they had a nice attack called "Embrace". At the time they would normally use it on my female characters and it would heal them, but I found out that's because they had ribbons on and what it actually does it turn people to stone.

As for the second pic, I actually just found a pic of that character(though it's not too good, the thigh comes out looking way too big, still, I'll upload it later). What's it's name?

Lot's of fun can be had with the others ^__^

Just figured I recommend some music for use in the game, Castlevania might be a good place to look. Here's one that I would thin pretty well, Demon Guest House. http://www.youtube.com/watch?videos=...aynext_from=TL

Also, I have a new idea that I'm trying to flesh out, I'll post it later once I do. Also, trying to retool some of my older ones(like the ninjas).
Hey mate, I don't mind fixing that but I have to re DL rm2k3 on this comp.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 02-27-2010   #438
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Hey mate, I don't mind fixing that but I have to re DL rm2k3 on this comp.
Well, I tired getting somewhere with it just now... Yeah I don't even know how to open it up in the rpg maker -_-; I hate to be a bother(I really, really, really do), but if you could that would be very much appreciated.

Also what was the name of that monster in the second pic? The one with the blue ribbon thing.
Unread 02-27-2010   #439
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Well, I tired getting somewhere with it just now... Yeah I don't even know how to open it up in the rpg maker -_-; I hate to be a bother(I really, really, really do), but if you could that would be very much appreciated.

Also what was the name of that monster in the second pic? The one with the blue ribbon thing.
That's Cherry.

Sorry dude, it's a bad time for me... so what is the issue here? That the game starts after the tower or so?

Unread 02-28-2010   #440
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
That's Cherry.

Sorry dude, it's a bad time for me... so what is the issue here? That the game starts after the tower or so?
I see... How unfortunate.

No, the problem is I can't even get to the tower even after Rosa knocks down the rocks
Unread 02-28-2010   #441
inui
Frequent Poster

I've downloaded the last version and I was trying it today... But I'm stuck after turning the catgirl boss back to Rosa... I headed to the mountain pass and Rosa filled the ground hole with the rocks... And now? I've missed something? Please someone help!!
Unread 02-28-2010   #442
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inui View Post
I've downloaded the last version and I was trying it today... But I'm stuck after turning the catgirl boss back to Rosa... I headed to the mountain pass and Rosa filled the ground hole with the rocks... And now? I've missed something? Please someone help!!
Please hold, your post is important to us...

Ok, a sum up of the current situation:

The current up to date version of this game on this thread has a bug that won't allow someone who has started a new game to get past "Mountain Path to the Tower" due to a glitch involving the boulders that Rosa pushes over.

However, there is a up to date version that has fixed these problems(which I assume is the "current" version), but it is not on this thread anymore.

So, one of two things needs to happen it seems.

1) Someone who has the "current" version would need to put it up for downloading.

2) Someone needs to patch the version available on this thread.

Unfortunately Rico can't do it at the moment, so the burden would fall onto someone else who has experience in RPG Maker 2003 and with this game to do it.

Which leads us to the following

Waiting.

I'm gonna forgo the long ramble regarding my wait time to do something useful, list the other glitches that I have managed to find.

All these are post beating Rosa, everything prior to that point seems to work perfectly.

1) The girl near the top of the first town that gives you 3 herbs will infinitely give you the herbs.

2) The two guys near the bottom of the town are pretty much impossible to talk to. I managed to talk to the guy on the right after I wedged him in a doorway, but the other guy on the left is impossible.

Other than that, everything is great so far. Design, music, art, and dialog especially. I look forward to getting up to date with it and contributing more ideas and dialog. =)
Unread 02-28-2010   #443
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Please hold, your post is important to us...

Ok, a sum up of the current situation:

The current up to date version of this game on this thread has a bug that won't allow someone who has started a new game to get past "Mountain Path to the Tower" due to a glitch involving the boulders that Rosa pushes over.

However, there is a up to date version that has fixed these problems(which I assume is the "current" version), but it is not on this thread anymore.

So, one of two things needs to happen it seems.

1) Someone who has the "current" version would need to put it up for downloading.

2) Someone needs to patch the version available on this thread.

Unfortunately Rico can't do it at the moment, so the burden would fall onto someone else who has experience in RPG Maker 2003 and with this game to do it.

Which leads us to the following

Waiting.

I'm gonna forgo the long ramble regarding my wait time to do something useful, list the other glitches that I have managed to find.

All these are post beating Rosa, everything prior to that point seems to work perfectly.

1) The girl near the top of the first town that gives you 3 herbs will infinitely give you the herbs.

2) The two guys near the bottom of the town are pretty much impossible to talk to. I managed to talk to the guy on the right after I wedged him in a doorway, but the other guy on the left is impossible.

Other than that, everything is great so far. Design, music, art, and dialog especially. I look forward to getting up to date with it and contributing more ideas and dialog. =)
Oh yeah, I remember, you can't walk over the boulder after she pushes it.

It's because later for that tileset I changed the passability of blank space. You just need to change that tile from blank space to dummy blank space (that is passable). Don't change the general passability of it in tileset otherwise you'll be able to walk through walls.

But I do remember uploading that. Maybe to my yahoo group, ask there.

Unread 02-28-2010   #444
inui
Frequent Poster

Ok, thank you for your reply!