free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-07-2007   #73
mithos

4chan thread

can u post the 4chan link u were talking about earlier? i got quite curious^^
Unread 12-08-2007   #74
rick404
Meddler

4chan kills most threads within 24-36 hrs (sometimes fewer). If you're looking for something specific I could probably pull it up.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2007   #75
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Man View Post
I had a dream last night where there was an airborne virus being spread in this dark gritty gothic-type city. When someone took a breath when in the presence of someone with the virus, they immediately transformed into a vampiric, demonic or otherwise evil (and hot) female. I had to hold my breath and run. I would get away for a while for a few breaths, but the virus spread quickly and I was being surrounded. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I took a breath. I could just feel this pleasant tingling warmth build in the pit of my stomach as I changed. I don't know what I looked like as I didn't have a mirror, but hair was in my face and I felt sexy and evil. It was a fun dream. I might modify it and write a story. Viruses are a bit overdone, but... meh.
Sounds like something truly worth writing about, viruses/spells are the usual plot devices anyway in this kind of stuff so I dont think anyone would mind and about that 4chan thread.

I think I should just start the thread in /d/ again.
Been trying to figure out how to use this tool to post bunch of pictures real quick, so the whole thing would go faster butcant seem to get past this certain point.

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 12-08-2007 at 10:10 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2007   #76
mithos

thx for the info rick. concerning the virus thing it would be cool if it would turn him into a slime thing just like in dark make up. i really like it when those hentai chicks get raped by slime but its just so rare... btw do u know where i can find more of the dark make up images? i cant seem to find anything on the net. maybe u could upload all pages here? if its too much trouble then never mind^^
Unread 12-09-2007   #77
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Well, there are these pictures taken straight from the artists page.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 070426.04.jpg (39.9 KB, 733 views)
File Type: jpg 070426.06.jpg (53.2 KB, 831 views)
File Type: jpg 070426.10.jpg (57.6 KB, 985 views)
File Type: jpg 070426.12.jpg (60.8 KB, 1091 views)
Unread 12-09-2007   #78
mithos

love those but i know them already^^ thx anyways btw do u know of any other hentai which has slime as main theme? the only real doujin i ever found was said Dark Make Up and Sumi Sumi Dou's Tentacle Delusion Note Vol. 1
Unread 12-09-2007   #79
rick404
Meddler

Here's a goo one involving the game Persona 3. From a Japanese MC/Conversion image board still need to find out who did it and if there is more. Tough to find sequences and stuff with a TF process. A lot of this stuff is simply before and after.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img20071202164707.jpg (142.3 KB, 1293 views)
Unread 12-09-2007   #80
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Yukari as a Shadow? Not really my cup of tea. Besides, early in the game, you see how a person becomes a shadow; first the black ooze, then the mind breaks, and the body becomes the same ooze. This would probably be more of an in-between form.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2007   #81
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Here's a goo one involving the game Persona 3. From a Japanese MC/Conversion image board still need to find out who did it and if there is more. Tough to find sequences and stuff with a TF process. A lot of this stuff is simply before and after.
Oh snap, awesome find. Didnt think P3 could spawn this kind stuff.
Persona 2 had lots of potential stuff though, since certain people
would get taken over by the curse thing.
Unread 12-11-2007   #82
mithos

damn 4chan killed ur thread... -_- i feel sorry for u
Unread 12-11-2007   #83
rick404
Meddler

There is always 7chan. Its threads have a longer shelf-life. There are a lot of familiar threads in its /d section that would probably be killed in less than 12 hours on 4chan. Though not sure what the future holds for it. The guy who owns 4chan bought out 7chan and they will probably be some sort of merger or at least another (n)chan schism ;-) the politics between all those boards is vast.

Problem with (n)chan threads is they often always repost material instead of foraging for new material. Case in point: that infamous Shinrabasho shop from the futa-doujin sinratu-sin ;-)

OT aside...

Here's an evil version of Belldandy from 'Oh! My Goddess....'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img20071201023302.jpg (176.8 KB, 1140 views)
Unread 12-12-2007   #84
Kami
Lurker-EX & Topic Sinker

Found 1

TFs are 1:30 and 6:34
Kami is offline   Reply With Quote