free hit counters
Harley Quinn Transformation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-02-2017   #1
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Harley Quinn Transformation

My idea for a story is one which involves a person from the real world transforming into a fictional character.

The story is that a comic book nerd's girlfriend is turned into Harley Quinn. At first the couple is alright with this, the boyfriend of course likes the fact his girlfriend is now his favorite comic book character and the girlfriend likes her new body because of said boyfriend. Then the girlfriend begins to have a personality change, as Harley Quinn's traits began to creep into her. She becomes very clingy toward her boyfriend and begins to call him "puddin".

What does anyone think of this idea?
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2017   #2
wizardfromy
Lurker

Re: Harley Quinn Transformation

Interesting idea but you need a reason for her to change like Halloween and a store like S.R.U. aka spells are us or the one I made up store from hell which only appears during a small period of time around Halloween maybe like two days and maybe open only 6 hours 6 to midnight. Manned by a lady who looks like a female Vampire even has a coffin behind the counter in the corner. Have the girlfriend buy a costume or both or dolls of Harley Quinn and the Joker or Harley Quinn and the Batman. Maybe have them buy it the day before and that night they both have dreams of being Harley Quinn and Joker or Batman but probably Joker and at night fall the Girlfriend starts to transform and when her boyfriend comes to pick her up for a Halloween Party and even though he was dressed as something else he falls to his knees as he doubles over and transforms either to The Joker or Batman but probably make the most sense if it was the Joker and off to the party were that cause chaos by the people into whatever they were dressed as but only till daybreak. At daybreak everyone is back to normal but that night the girlfriend and boyfriend have dreams of the night before and have evil smiles.
What you think.
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2017   #3
Xanderfox
Process Master

The type of costume could be a factor really, is it a Classic or Modern Haley costume. The classic is a full fledged catsuit deal, not the type your likely to find in a normal costume store, her modern outfits tend to not so much be a costume as slutty outfits with bi-colored wigs.
Just look at her in Batman the Animated series where she originates and say the Suicide Squad film and the extreme difference becomes clear as day.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2017   #4
robclassact
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacehillbilly View Post
My idea for a story is one which involves a person from the real world transforming into a fictional character.

The story is that a comic book nerd's girlfriend is turned into Harley Quinn. At first the couple is alright with this, the boyfriend of course likes the fact his girlfriend is now his favorite comic book character and the girlfriend likes her new body because of said boyfriend. Then the girlfriend begins to have a personality change, as Harley Quinn's traits began to creep into her. She becomes very clingy toward her boyfriend and begins to call him "puddin".

What does anyone think of this idea?
I kind of like it. What kind of length are you thinking for the story?
Unread 03-03-2017   #5
wizardfromy
Lurker

Harley look could be old fashion but with a modern twist like. White face paint. Thin black eye mask, jester hat red and black, short shorts red and black maybe a mid drift shirt showing her belly button and knee high booted that are red and black and her lips are blight red. and the Joker with his classic green hair and stuff. More I think in the story should be the Joker as boyfriend.
Story at the party maybe spray guest with a green liquid like water that turns into what ever the custom is but only till daybreak. and you remember nothing but the boyfriend and girlfriend the next night as they sleep and they both smile an evil smile end of story. tell me what you think.
Unread 03-03-2017   #6
wizardfromy
Lurker

By the way if someone could I would love to see a short cartoon like the kings at the time of Siren Song used to do maybe 6 pm Harley starts to change from head to toe. Like Jester hat slowly appears and then slowly white face paint and either a black eye mask or black paint around her eyes and her clothes change maybe give her a few inches on her bustline enough to see the difference hip hugger shorts and maybe a little on her booty too but only lasts for the night Halloween night that is .maybe could also give her fish net stockings. And a like super soaker gun but shoots a mist.Tell me what you think.
Unread 03-03-2017   #7
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robclassact View Post
I kind of like it. What kind of length are you thinking for the story?
Haven't thought of it yet.
Unread 03-03-2017   #8
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
The type of costume could be a factor really, is it a Classic or Modern Haley costume. The classic is a full fledged catsuit deal, not the type your likely to find in a normal costume store, her modern outfits tend to not so much be a costume as slutty outfits with bi-colored wigs.
Just look at her in Batman the Animated series where she originates and say the Suicide Squad film and the extreme difference becomes clear as day.

I don't particularly care for the Suicide Squad costume, so I prefer either classic or Arkham city.
Unread 03-03-2017   #9
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardfromy View Post
Interesting idea but you need a reason for her to change like Halloween and a store like S.R.U. aka spells are us or the one I made up store from hell which only appears during a small period of time around Halloween maybe like two days and maybe open only 6 hours 6 to midnight. Manned by a lady who looks like a female Vampire even has a coffin behind the counter in the corner. Have the girlfriend buy a costume or both or dolls of Harley Quinn and the Joker or Harley Quinn and the Batman. Maybe have them buy it the day before and that night they both have dreams of being Harley Quinn and Joker or Batman but probably Joker and at night fall the Girlfriend starts to transform and when her boyfriend comes to pick her up for a Halloween Party and even though he was dressed as something else he falls to his knees as he doubles over and transforms either to The Joker or Batman but probably make the most sense if it was the Joker and off to the party were that cause chaos by the people into whatever they were dressed as but only till daybreak. At daybreak everyone is back to normal but that night the girlfriend and boyfriend have dreams of the night before and have evil smiles.
What you think.

Magical costume was what I was going for, though I don't know about the boyfriend transforming.
Unread 03-03-2017   #10
zane86
Wraith

You could do a costume transformation the evolve through the versions of Harley
say it starts as the Suicide Squad version and then with prolonged wear as her personality shifts the costume changes to other more encompassing versions
zane86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2017   #11
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane86 View Post
You could do a costume transformation the evolve through the versions of Harley
say it starts as the Suicide Squad version and then with prolonged wear as her personality shifts the costume changes to other more encompassing versions
That could be interesting.
Unread 03-03-2017   #12
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacehillbilly View Post
I don't particularly care for the Suicide Squad costume, so I prefer either classic or Arkham city.
To be honest I kind of dislike Harley's evolution from Hechwoman to anti-hero to hero in the comics and the evolution of her costume from a sexy harlequin to a slut in a belly shirt and hot pants, in Suicide Squad she looks like a skanky stripper
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote