free hit counters
Harley Quinn Transformation - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-03-2017   #13
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Re: Harley Quinn Transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
To be honest I kind of dislike Harley's evolution from Hechwoman to anti-hero to hero in the comics and the evolution of her costume from a sexy harlequin to a slut in a belly shirt and hot pants, in Suicide Squad she looks like a skanky stripper
So the plan that I have is that the protagonists girlfriend is a cosplayer and wants to cosplay as Harley Quinn. One day she gets a costume that magically transforms her into said character. At firsts it's a physical transformation ( including a voice change) but later as the story goes along she slowly begins to go through a mental change.

My question is which Harley should it be ? I am thinking either Classic BTAS Harley or Arkham Harley.
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2017   #14
wizardfromy
Lurker

Ok here we go and tell me what you think of this.
Donna and Ben were kind of a weird couple. Donna was extremely smart with a nice body for a plain Jane look and Ben was a Nerd in almost every sense of the word 5' 9 " 110 with red hair. Donna and Ben had met at a Batman expo they had been dressed as the Riddler and Catwoman but it really didn't seem to fit them. Well they were going to crash a Halloween party at a snubs place that joyed in making their lives hell. They were going to ruin his party spraying each with green dye. Ben the day before had spied a new store at the mall S,R,U, aka Spells Are Us and decided to check it out. Inside the store was customs and dolls as Ben looked around something caught hiss eye a Batman part with almost all the charters but what really caught Ben's eye was two the Joke and Harley Quinn sitting slightly off from the others they were two dolls small but creepy and most life like Ben was drawn to them he had to have them so he brought them. Something seemed to be pushing to go to Donna's place so he did and when he showed her his find she smiled and as he handed her, her doll Harley Quinn there was a slight shock that passed between them. Ben had to pick up one think so he went to go and as he was leaving he could have sworn he heard Donna say as he left " BYE PUDDIN" must be mistaken he thought.
That night was an almost perfect full moon and at Midnight before well actually Halloween night the dolls began to glow and Donna and Ben dreamt they were The Joker and Harley Quinn causing trouble all over town spray painting the town and causing chaos. When they woken in the morning they didn't remember anything. But things were just starting the whole day Donna and Ben felt something big was about to happen but they didn't know what. At Six P.M. Donna was dressing in her Catwoman suit when it happened first it was a slight pain in the gut then a headache then all hell broke loose Donna's costume began to change first her hair changed from brown to yellow and two pony tails appeared then she felt like e brush had painted her face white she was now a dead ringer for Harley in the face but her costume kept changing she had a shirt of red and black and under that shirt trying to get free were her breasts pushing and soon she was wearing short shorts along with fishnet stockings then with a smile Donna was suddenly wearing her red and black boots just as she finished becoming Harley Quinn there was a knock at the door it was Ben and when he saw her he double over in pain he was wearing his Riddler outfit and Harley walked over and lifted his head and said " get up pudding" at that he transformed into the Joker and she smiled. Time for some fun Ben and Donna now The Joker and Harley Quinn they crashed the party and began spraying everyone there and everyone changed into whatever they were wearing and with that chaos took hold the police were busy all night. But for some reason everything went back to normal the people who the police had jailed and all reports seemed to disappear not to mention the memories of everyone at least till Donna and Ben went to sleep that next night and dreamt all that had happened the night before. There was someone else who smiled but she was not sleeping it was the store owner of S.R.U. she knew ten years almost to the day she would open again in this town she changed towns every year. The Chaos had been fun now it was time to leave and charge her batteries for almost a year and she smiled an evil grin. The End. Tell me what you think of the story.
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2017   #15
The AP Ninja
Process Master

If I were you, I would have made Donna have a nerdy body as well...so that the Harley Quinn transformation involved her body and face improving. (For personal fetish, I would have also made her change from her normal clothes) Also, I hope this is more like an outline for the whole thing rather than the full story. If it is, try to expand a little on the concept and slow down the pace.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2017   #16
robclassact
Frequent Poster

I totally might write this. There's a lot of fun elements to play with (fantasy vs. reality, Harley's increased strength, personality change, etc.). I've also written a Harley story before, and have been itching to play a little more with that character.

No time frame, because I stay pretty busy, but I like the idea.

***edit***
Sorry! I didn't notice your post above indicating you planned to write it. In that case, yes, I'd recommend using that as an outline, slowing the pacing, and taking the time to expand on the idea.

Last edited by robclassact; 03-04-2017 at 08:37 AM.
robclassact is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2017   #17
wizardfromy
Lurker

Robclassact you can write any story you want just make it different than the one I wrote. As the Teacher in highschool dxd season 2 episode 7 I think we all use the same words but it is how we put them together that is different. He had given his students a lump of clay and told them make out if it what they wanted too.
I'm thinking of doing another version based off a few pics in jag where Batman and Harley are going at it. One pic where the Joker had put something in Harley that would keep Batman busy for days and the Joker says " iT'S OPEN SEASON ON GOTHAM" .
Maybe having the Jokers plan backfires and Harley Quinn actually falls in love with Batman I do have an idea for a story with that background.
Do a story if you like Robclassact
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote