free hit counters
"Colossal" -- massive potential - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-17-2017   #1
midnight_writer
Process Fan

"Colossal" -- massive potential

Apologies if this has been mentioned before:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-anne-hath...off-1792441382
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2017   #2
Zachattack94
Process Fan

Re: "Colossal" -- massive potential

From viewing the trailer, it appears she only controls the monster not becomes it. So highly doubtful for any sort of transformation.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2017   #3
midnight_writer
Process Fan

Last edited by midnight_writer; 02-17-2017 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Personal decision
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2017   #4
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Nah, Zach's right. The trailer tells a different story than the writing.

For instance, she seems to simultaneously feel the attacks happening to the monster while miming it's movements and a great deal of the trailer is spent with Hathaway watching the monster recreate her actions which leads anyone to assume the connection is mental rather than physical.

Besides, you'd think she'd notice turning into a giant monster and destroying a city before realizing that monster has similar ticks than she does.
Unread 02-17-2017   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

As others said, no TF will be shown on the movie. But the idea is interesting, isn't it?
By the way, it has been commented that in the upcoming Rampage movie there won't be humans turning into giant monsters, so they would be given another different origin, sorry folks.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2017   #6
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
As others said, no TF will be shown on the movie. But the idea is interesting, isn't it?
By the way, it has been commented that in the upcoming Rampage movie there won't be humans turning into giant monsters, so they would be given another different origin, sorry folks.

Unread 02-17-2017   #7
Chef123
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
I didn't expect to see a detailed TF scene in the rampage movie, but changing the origins of the monsters is a bad move IMO. Having transfomed humans as those giant monsters was something a bit more unique IMO. You have your generic non-transformed monster in every Godzilla movie or Pacific Rim.
Chef123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2017   #8
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef123 View Post
I didn't expect to see a detailed TF scene in the rampage movie, but changing the origins of the monsters is a bad move IMO. Having transfomed humans as those giant monsters was something a bit more unique IMO. You have your generic non-transformed monster in every Godzilla movie or Pacific Rim.
I suspect that it is precisely the idea: a "disaster movie" with an heroic Dwayne to save the citizens and kill the monsters. So yes, even in non-fetish terms, half of the concept of the videogame will be fucked up.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2017   #9
trilliwig
Process Fan

Cool Re: "Colossal" -- massive potential

Yeah, a near miss as far as I'm concerned, based on watching the trailer. It still seems like a fun movie to watch, but sadly not my sort of fetish material. Thanks for posting and bringing it to my attention though!

For something more fitting to this board, I present to you this kaijuu / Godzilla TF sequence I commissioned... 5 years ago?! Man, it's been a while. It might be time to commission another take on the concept, inspired by this new movie.
trilliwig is offline   Reply With Quote