free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 212 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2017   #2533
onallfours
Process Fan

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
hey all. i'm looking for a donkey tf story that was on DA. (i'm not sure if it was taken down or what) but all i remember was that the girl changing was a police officer...or a detective or something and that she went to someones house to investigate something and she lost her phone underneath a couch as she was changing..

i wish i had more to go off of, but if anyone can help me out, i'd really appreciate it
Apologies for double post but this is the Marcia Caldwell story thread on CYOC in the Pleasure Island story group.

Didn't see a reply.
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2017   #2534
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onallfours View Post
There was a werewolf story and I can't remember where I saw it. I thought it was on Docs Lab or TSA but I can't see it there.

It's about a girl who becomes a werewolf and she bites her friend by accident. Her friend runs away and she tries to find them. She also bites three cheerleaders and they transform in a changing room. I can't remember what it's called but does anyone have a link? Thanks.
That's "The Woods" by Heliotroph, which has undergone roughly a bajillion rewrites since it was first published on Doc's or TSA or wherever...

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2017   #2535
onallfours
Process Fan

Thanks.
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2017   #2536
LK
Process Disciple

Who is this artist? Five stage comic involving woman to cat. Pretty good technique.
Attached Images
File Type: png cat_tf.png (979.7 KB, 48 views)
Unread 04-01-2017   #2537
rettiroen
Frequent Poster

I'm looking for two tf stories that I thought used to be on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (http://www.mcstories.com/) but I can't find them.

One was about a woman that had volunteered for an experiment and ends up trapped in a glass cage as she turns into a cat girl.

Another is about a man who takes in a rabbit girl after she saves him and it's about to acid rain. She ends up turning him into a rabbit. I know technically not a female tf.
Unread 04-03-2017   #2538
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWard View Post
Wow, I forgot I posted this request as I'm an idiot! Thank you so much!
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2017   #2539
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rettiroen View Post
I'm looking for two tf stories that I thought used to be on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (http://www.mcstories.com/) but I can't find them.

One was about a woman that had volunteered for an experiment and ends up trapped in a glass cage as she turns into a cat girl.

Another is about a man who takes in a rabbit girl after she saves him and it's about to acid rain. She ends up turning him into a rabbit. I know technically not a female tf.
I don't recall the rabbit one, but I believe the cat TF story you're looking for is Farleven's "Getting Some Tail". The lady in that one is a co-worker, and the experiment that changes her is not one she volunteered for.

Farleven's gone pro. Looks like F's pulled it from the MC archives to sell on smashwords. Nice thing is though, you can Wayback Machine the MC archives, and you'll find it there under the Furry Category tab in almost any year.

I dug a bit through the old versions, but I couldn't find anything rabbity with acid rain in it.

Last edited by DarkMWE; 04-03-2017 at 08:27 PM.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2017   #2540
rettiroen
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
I don't recall the rabbit one, but I believe the cat TF story you're looking for is Farleven's "Getting Some Tail". The lady in that one is a co-worker, and the experiment that changes her is not one she volunteered for.

Farleven's gone pro. Looks like F's pulled it from the MC archives to sell on smashwords. Nice thing is though, you can Wayback Machine the MC archives, and you'll find it there under the Furry Category tab in almost any year.

I dug a bit through the old versions, but I couldn't find anything rabbity with acid rain in it.
Awesome! Found the cat one, https://web.archive.org/web/20100127...gSomeTail.html

Maybe the other one got taken down as well, so I'll try digging with the WBM. Completely forgot about that website, lol.

Edit: Found the other one on Doc's old Furvect repository site on the WBM.
https://web.archive.org/web/20081026...bunnylove.html

Last edited by rettiroen; 04-09-2017 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Found other story
rettiroen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2017   #2541
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

does anyone know what episode of doraemon this comes from?

http://tl.doraemon.wikia.com/wiki/Ta...ewolf_2005.jpg
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2017   #2542
Herro
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by why am i doing this View Post
does anyone know what episode of doraemon this comes from?

http://tl.doraemon.wikia.com/wiki/Ta...ewolf_2005.jpg
It's episode 666 of the 2005 series. Here is the only version of it I could find: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57r6a6

TF happens around 19:00.
Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2017   #2543
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

thank you.
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2017   #2544
aresx
Frequent Poster

reviving a dead request, but does anyone have any stories by templeofhephaestus? particularly "you are now a dog"