free hit counters
Axel-D's commission thread [taking Loli's Curse IV ideas] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-15-2010   #1
Axel-D
chaldeachange

Axel-D's commission thread [taking Loli's Curse IV ideas]

Since I've been commissioning for a while, I think it's high time I organized all of my stuff in one place, especially when I'll soon be giving it up for a while. I've been commissioning artists for a couple of years now, and I'm going to do one last binge before stopping for a while (I have school in September, you see, kind of need money for that). That said, I have a few artists in mind to commission if they have the time, but other than that if you're an artist that wouldn't mind taking on a commission, and you aren't too expensive, I'd love to hear from you since I like experiencing the different styles.

That said, I have contacted Mr-DNA and I intend on doing a fourth entry in Loli's Curse series with it. The only issue is, I'm at a loss as to what to do next, especially after all I involved in part three. So I'm pooling you guys for ideas. There isn't going to be a poll or anything. If I see something I like, I'll try and incorporate it is all. The only condition is that there needs to be TG in it at some point!

Anyways, I'll sort the list of things I've had done by artist, that was it's easier to navigate. All art belongs to the respective artists, obviously, I just paid for their excellent work.

Mr-DNA
Loli's Curse
Loli's Curse 2: Demon's Gallery
Loli's Curse 3: Playtime - 1 2 3

cluedog
Getting into the Role 3: Feldt Grace
Getting into the Role 4: Asuka Langley Soryu
Getting into the Role 6: Yoko Littner
Getting into the Role 7: Uryuu Ishida & Orihime Inoue
Getting into the Role 12: Abiru Kobushi
Getting into the Role 18: Kiri Komori & Harumi Fujiyosha (co-commissioned with kooh)

koohart
Disgaea 2: Adell to Hanako - 1 2 3
Killer Hair Holder -WIP- [Hanako TGAR]
Nia Teppelin TG
Soulcalibur IV Original Character TGAR - 1 2
Yoko Littner TG
Pop'N'Crab - 1 2 3
Nia Teppelin TG 2
Mikuru Asahina TG
Hanyuu TG
Plenair TG

Glockens
Rosaline's Present
Hanako TGAR
Citron & Jacqueline TGs

TransformKnightmare
Kohak Hearts TG

Pensuke-kun
Teen to Nia Teppelin TG

And that's all of them... I think? More than I thought. @.@
Axel-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #2
Sutibaru
---

Re: Axel-D's commission thread [taking Loli's Curse IV ideas]

On things that might be fitting to Loli's Curse, perhaps an asian/jiang-shi transformation. As for a character who will become it or the situation involving the transformation, I only have my characters. I think something could be figured out without them. Possibly involving the tag that is put on their head. Or a funeral vase that is somehow related to them...
Sutibaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #3
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Perky Goth TG?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #4
Jecilyn
Atomic batteries to power

servant perhaps? A lovely busty gothic french maid....after all such a lovely house doesn't just clean itself.

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
Jecilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #5
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecilyn View Post
servant perhaps? A lovely busty gothic french maid....after all such a lovely house doesn't just clean itself.
^This. If this idea is chosen, maybe we could get a bit of clothing transformation too? (By that I mean that, as the guy puts on the maid clothes, his body changes. So, when he puts on the corset, his waist shrinks, and maybe his breasts grow too.)

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #6
arctic eagle
facta non verba

I like Sutibaru's idea...
Unread 04-16-2010   #7
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

if your going for ideas on the Loli mansion it would be easier to make a list of generic things found in mansions.
Things done are Mistress (main room), Servant (gallery), Daughter/Toy (Bedroom/Toyroom).
Other things commonly associated with large mansions.
Garden, Pool, Kitchen, Maids/Butlers, Antiques, foreign treasure, Large Bathrooms, servants quarters, stables, car garage, etc..

In the 3rd one it mentions a Realtor which is a easy drop in for a new guest. If your feeling it you could also do a group of people for the full staff replacement skit, stranded bus fare or such.
As for the 'undead' evil theme, there's so many left it's innumerable. Outside the box are ones like Sutibaru's, generic ones are vamps, mummies, etc..
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #8
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

I'd suggest using other female archetypes of horror; the bride who's been buried alive in her tomb? Or the madwoman living in the attic? Or the living skeleton? I'd love to see Loli's family extended even further.

Or better yet, perhaps you should think about taking the curse outside of the mansion, onto the grounds. Such an estate would have a good collection of garden statues, for example.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #9
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

No matters were it goes, I hope it keeps the theam of the dark mental changes.

What About two Guys turning into Identical twins/Hand Maids?

A pair turning into a man and women coach driver for the head misstriss?

Maby a guy turning into a Female Dyrider? Who is um..... A Cook for the house?

*Shrugs*
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #10
Xodiac
Process Fan

I like Damn_Lucky's idea about a coach driver... but what if the realtor (who is clearly the next victim) brings his son, or his wife? I'm imagining the man becomes a gothic (and female, of course) coach driver, and the companion becomes the horse pulling it. Having a coach harness forming around someone would make for some interesting character reactions, I should think.
Xodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010   #11
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xodiac View Post
I like Damn_Lucky's idea about a coach driver... but what if the realtor (who is clearly the next victim) brings his son, or his wife? I'm imagining the man becomes a gothic (and female, of course) coach driver, and the companion becomes the horse pulling it. Having a coach harness forming around someone would make for some interesting character reactions, I should think.
Well. I'm thinking other a Coach pulled by a skeletal horse, or a Horseless Carriage. If a Horseless carriage then the idea is one would be a gentlemen, and the other would become a Handmaid.

I also realy don't like horse TF's....
>.>
<.<

But I'm not the one commissioning it.

I'm just throwing out random ideas and seeing what sticks.
=)
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010   #12
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

How about this. A detective is searching the house looking for any sign of any one of the people who have disappeared there, having been sent by relatives or friends or what-have-you. His instincts tell him there's a lot to learn about this place. And that's his business, he monologues. "To learn things."
He realizes that the house seems far too tidy to be abandoned... for example, all the glass is in pristine condition. He shines his light into a darkened room which becomes illuminated, and he realizes that he's in a hall of mirrors. As he looks around he's astonished to find one mirror in particular which reflects him not as himself but as a cute goth schoolgirl with pigtails and chalk white skin. Her face is bespectacled, coquettish and eerily mask like. He moves his hand around, lifts his legs, tries to trip up whatever mechanism is behind this, but the image matches him move for move. He then fools around a little and strikes feminine poses, making the reflection fondle its chest and go all pouty. He decides to get back to work and figure out what's going on when he realizes that he can't stop... The reflection keeps posing and he's unable to control himself. In this fashion he begins to change into the diminutive lolita.
Finally, a stern voice calls out to him that it's time to return to her lessons. He turns towards the voice as though called to attention and faces the Demon maid, who is now apparently her tutor. She is guided to a small classroom, where it seems she's assumed the role of the Mistress' little sister. She objects of course, and attempts to argue back with customary gumshoe guff, but she can no longer remember why. In fact, she can barely remember anything. The demoness informs her that she is always forgetting everything she knows, and so must be continually schooled... We look behind her and see that this is because her face and hair are all that exists of her head, a hollow mask with literally nothing between her ears. As it is, all she can remember with consistency is that she is there to learn... forever, there is the insatiable, hopeless instinct telling her she's there to learn... something...

Last edited by Case Scenario; 04-17-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote