free hit counters
Axel-D's commission thread [taking Loli's Curse IV ideas] - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-17-2010   #13
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Re: Axel-D's commission thread [taking Loli's Curse IV ideas]

I love the plot twist at the end of your idea.

=D
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010   #14
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Or how about this? A pair of Laurel and Hardy-esque animal catchers are driving along when a ghostly canine dashes across the road chasing an equally blurry cat, forcing them to stop. They get out their nets, exit the van and chase the hound onto the haunted property, sealing their fates.
The mutt darts into a dog house in the back yard, which they assume to be coincidental, since from the outside everything looks abandoned. They also fail to notice the oddity of placing a dog house in the middle of a grave yard. At the prodding of "Hardy," the "Laurel" fellow crawls into the dog house to catch the thing and finds no sign of the creature. He does, however, realize that he's somehow wound up with a chained collar around his neck. The tag reads "Princess." The phantom hound then appears before him and, in a ghastly moment, promptly forces its way into his mouth. Meanwhile, "Hardy" lazily reclines on the dog house and obnoxiously asks what's taking so long, stupidly ignorant of his partner's squirming transformation. He's enjoying the night air when he notices the spectral feline affectionately rubbing against him. He begins to pet it while cautiously readying his net when it darts up his pant leg. Madly he dances about, trying to shake it out, when of course it vanishes under his clothes and he undergoes his own transformation into a black cat girl complete with collar. "Precious," it reads. Just then, his ex-partner emerges from the dog house on all fours, now an adorable werewolf. She begins to growl and the cat girl stammers in fear.
"N-now now... you know your old pal, don'tcha? Your old buddy??"
The wolf girl gives chase and "Precious" is forced to climb an obelisk as "Princess" snaps and snarls below, restrained by her chain. In the house the Mistress looks through a window at the scene and sighs.
"They're at it again."

Last edited by Case Scenario; 04-18-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010   #15
Mitchell
Process Disciple

One idea I had was that the 'already there' ones appear in the thing before the person is TFed, and lure him or her along.

And one idea would be a rebellious daughter, Teenager.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010   #16
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Or what about this? A spoiled, obese frat boy is stranded after his car breaks down. He tries to call his parents on his cell phone, only to find that he has no reception. Rain falls, lightning crashes and the house is revealed. He waddles inside and begins to make himself at home. His first priority is not to find a phone, but to get something to eat.
"I'm freakin' skin and bones over here!"
Uncaring of whether or not he's intruding, he makes his way to the kitchen and begins to dig into the refrigerator, which he finds to his delight to be stocked full of fine foods. Of course, being a man of low tastes, he quests primarily for beer, ice cream and the like. He then notices a toque sitting on the counter, jokingly putting it on as he begins to make himself a sandwich while tasting various ingredients to add to it. However, for every taste of every food, he loses something...
Upon sampling the meat his hair vanishes. After slurping the mustard his nose falls on the ground. He licks the lettuce, turns, and we see that he no longer has eyes in his sockets. He seems unaware of this, becoming more and more enraptured with the process of making his sandwich. Finally his pants fall to the floor, his shirt billows and goes limp, draped over a skeletal frame. Still he goes on, speaking to himself with an evolving vocabulary. "Some chives perhaps, ah! But some spice to add flavour..."
His shirt, now draped over him, reconfigures into a chef's uniform. Stockings cover his legs. Though he remains a mere skeleton, the clothes show off a thin yet voluptuous female form. "Et voila!" it cries. "A zandwich fit for a queen!" Placing her now sizable meal on a tray and garnishing it with greens, she sets out to the dining room where the Mistress is seated. She presents the sandwich to her and beams (as much as a skeleton can beam) as she shows her signs of approval.
"Mmm... exquisite, Sklaudette! With skills such as yours, it's a wonder you stay so thin!"

Last edited by Case Scenario; 04-18-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010   #17
Axel-D
chaldeachange

Thanks for the input guys! I like some of the ideas you gave.

When I originally considered doing a fourth, servants was what came to mind first, but I think it's a little generic to just go for the maid angle right now unless I include some sort of twist to it. Looking through the suggestions, maybe making the maids a little less than average might be an ideal route (maybe a jiang-shi and a werewolf or something). Like last time, I'll probably do two different characters.

I was also looking at the German novel "Alraune" for ideas, but I'll see where that goes. I was thinking maybe some sort of garden / plant transformation could be interesting.

Another concept I had involves a gargoyle from the mansion coming to life and flying into the nearby town, and perhaps turning some unwilling fools into something, thus spreading the curse outside of the Mansion's grounds.

I don't know, I'll think about it a little more at work.

Last edited by Axel-D; 04-19-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Axel-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010   #18
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

On the Gargoyle Idea.

You know throws tourist centres? What about one of them and the guy working there being cursed to direct more travellers to the mansion?

=)
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010   #19
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

You could always look to the classic Universal Monsters for inspiration, too. Something like a vampiress might be a little old-hat, but the Bride of Frankenstein or a female version of the Phantom of the Opera could be pretty wicked.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010   #20
Axel-D
chaldeachange

Having played Darkstalkers a lot lately (as a result of Namco X Capcom - curse you crossover-SRPGs!), the jiang-shi idea is starting to tickle my fancy a bit more.

So I have one proposition. A pair of brothers go on a biking trip using a barely used bicycle path that connects the two towns on either side of the mansion. One brother is significantly younger than the other, and thus is more prone to fatigue. When he voices his concerns for a rest, the older one brushes it off while affirming that he's the older one and what he says goes. They take a wrong turn at a fork in the path, and it takes them right into the garden of the mansion where the older brother is forced to take a break so they could regain their bearings. When the younger one wants to go explore for a bit, the older one forces him to trail behind using the excuse that he's the older one. Of course, the younger brother would be getting kind of annoyed now.

After a bit of walking, they came across a strange, large tree. It's only strange because instead of leaves, it has various objects strung across the branches. Shoes, books, and even a map! In an attempt to get the map down, the older brother shakes the tree. Various things fall, but none of them what he's looking for. Unknown to his little brother who was standing nearby, a ward-paper that had been wrapped around the tree had fallen due to the shaking, and conveniently landed on his head. This triggers a transformation into a much older looking, yet busty female jiang-shi. In the meantime, the sole plant atop the tree, a strange flower, also falls and lands on the head of the older brother. This triggers a transformation as well, but instead of growing up, he grows down into a young-looking Alraune (plantgirl) who is bound to the ground by roots.

"I guess I'm the older one now!" The 'younger brother' exclaims as she looks down at her helpless 'older brother', who was now as fragile as any other plant. The Alraune looks back in fear. All things larger than her scared her. What could she do against them? All she could do was sit in fear! "Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you so you don't get hurt!" The jiang-shi added as new memories set in, a delightfully evil grin stretching across her face. "After all, our mistress has placed me in charge of maintaining this garden. She then looks over her shoulder, seeing a little girl with a marionette peeking at them from behind a tree. "And look! It even seems as if your playmate is here for today!"

It's rough, but yeah... XD It'd be good if I had some Chinese for the jiang-shi, but I have very little knowledge. Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? I know it's long, but I pretty much give DNA the long version and he condenses it into something better fitting for comic form. This idea more or less includes: transgender, age regression, age progression, plant transformation, monster transformation, race change... so, it's quite a bit. XD
Axel-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010   #21
Mitchell
Process Disciple

I'm interested in the Jiang-Shi thing. But the Gargoyle thing would be cool, too.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010   #22
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Personally, I'd recommend emphasizing the plant motif - something along the lines of the "talking flowers" from Disney's ALICE IN WONDERLAND, perhaps?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flowers-2.jpg (95.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Movie_alice_in_wonderland_flowers.png (461.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg flowers-6.jpg (66.1 KB, 26 views)
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote