free hit counters
Goblins - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-03-2016   #37
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Re: Goblins

Speaking of green...though not a goblin; In a recent She-Hulk comic, the amazonian heroine was forced to revert to her very petite "human" form for a new job. She was less than happy with the "reduced" status she agreed to.

I think it hits many of the same notes as the "shortstack" you are speaking of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shehulk1.jpg (1.01 MB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg Shehulk2.jpg (1.08 MB, 304 views)
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2016   #38
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Talking about child-sized women, this somehow of the Simpson episode:
Eeny Teeny Maya Moe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeny_Teeny_Maya_Moe

I really like this episode.
I've felt really sorry for Moe.

@Lorekeep
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17892221/
Your link says to me:
You are not allowed to view this image
Any idea why?

Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2016   #39
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ash View Post

@Lorekeep
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17892221/
Your link says to me:
You are not allowed to view this image
Any idea why?

Captain Ash

Are you logged in to an FA account with the mature filter turned off? If not, that's why.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2016   #40
vid
Frequent Poster

Before I get into this, I'm thinking this could open up a broader discussion on non-sex fetishism - what emotional/story-like elements we find attractive, what the "end-game" is in a story, and the elements needed to hit the sweet spots.

OT Prologue: Love me some short-stacks; agreed the post shrink sex/slave/abuse stuff is subject to taste and quality but personally doesn't appeal to me; Spirit of Wonder is indeed fantastic; retaining humanity and exploring emotionality is desired, but I also like some micro/really small stuff that completely separates her from the rest of the world, including if there's a mob of tinies.

I think what I prefer most is the idea of a woman dealing with forces beyond her control or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. For that, naturally short women and self-inflicted don't usually do much for me.

I'm split on temp. vs perm. - both involve a change in perspective and experiences that affect her opinion or emotions, but permeant changes require drastic shifts in lifestyle, especially if it goes beyond height into pronounced body alterations: a leggy model, a great warrior, a toned athlete, or a statuesque business leader or politician becomes shorter, slender, less present or imposing. This impacts their jobs, relationships, social standing, and even identity.

Another avenue for an important woman shrunk is the chaos it presents for others, especially if the shrinkee isn't actually aware of it. Some ideas I've had include: a PR director scrambling to save a business meeting when the two presenting scientists are slowly shrunk by an experiment; a majestic elf leader is turned into a gnome by her inexperienced ward; a henchwoman reconnects with her supervillain boss who was permanently reduced to 3ft tall after her plans for world domination backfire.

The unaware scenario also opens the question of emotion and attitude: there's always a version where the shrinkee is scared or confused, but does perseverance, spunk, or optimism mean something different to different people? Do we like her because she shows her strength of will in a difficult time or is it about fighting a losing battle? Or do we like to see her change emotionally and have the physical transformation make her into a legitimately different person altogether?

It's a fun topic and I'm hoping there's some stuff I can make but it also feels like a small piece of a deeper examination of this whole thing, though I'm not quite sure where it goes from there.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2016   #41
vid
Frequent Poster

http://smallfoot71.deviantart.com/ar...usey-592478209
vid is offline   Reply With Quote