free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 49 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-30-2008   #577
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglawlz View Post
The link doesn't work.
Weird, works just fine for me. It might require registering or HongFire might be having some issues.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008   #578
rick404
Meddler

So...I got a hold of a Makai Tenshi Jibril 3 HCG rip from Share. Sadly it was a major disappointment to me. New art style is goofier, more toonish, and loli-er than ever before. There is no process what-so-ever, very little of evil Hikari, and no decent Bad End evil versions of any of the characters...Not even worth posting here.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008   #579
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
So...I got a hold of a Makai Tenshi Jibril 3 HCG rip from Share. Sadly it was a major disappointment to me. New art style is goofier, more toonish, and loli-er than ever before. There is no process what-so-ever, very little of evil Hikari, and no decent Bad End evil versions of any of the characters...Not even worth posting here.
Heh you beat to post about it, I was honestly very disappointed at most of the stuff in that set.
Unread 07-01-2008   #580
jmason
Customized Nightmare

hm... first time I see a section dedicated to the "good female character turns bad" genre. I am duly impressed (and actually I am also into this stuff)

lemme contribute. I have a raw copy of Comic Unreal 13, and one of the segments...er, usual manga contributions there has this type of genre. it's kinda big in size (14MB), since it's a raw copy. it's page 177 to 196 of that comic unreal edition.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iggldjoeb9x

hopefully more people can see the darkness at the end of the light, if you get my drift.

PS: rick404, can you provide a dl link of that makai tenshi jibril 3 hcg set? i haven't have my copy of the game yet (himeyashop has a copy yet will take three weeks due to buffer), lemme see for myself if it really is a disappointment, I'll cancel my pre-order at himeyashop.

EDIT: Ilparazzo already gave one. thanks anyway for the tip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 177.jpg (786.6 KB, 672 views)
File Type: jpg 181.jpg (834.8 KB, 622 views)
File Type: jpg 189.jpg (783.3 KB, 663 views)
File Type: jpg 196.jpg (751.8 KB, 850 views)

Last edited by jmason; 07-01-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: additional information
jmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008   #581
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmason View Post
hm... first time I see a section dedicated to the "good female character turns bad" genre. I am duly impressed (and actually I am also into this stuff)

lemme contribute. I have a raw copy of Comic Unreal 13, and one of the segments...er, usual manga contributions there has this type of genre. it's kinda big in size (14MB), since it's a raw copy. it's page 177 to 196 of that comic unreal edition.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iggldjoeb9x

hopefully more people can see the darkness at the end of the light, if you get my drift.

PS: rick404, can you provide a dl link of that makai tenshi jibril 3 hcg set? i haven't have my copy of the game yet (himeyashop has a copy yet will take three weeks due to buffer), lemme see for myself if it really is a disappointment, I'll cancel my pre-order at himeyashop.
Nice to have you here and it's great to see this thread to grown to be this huge also thank you for the Unreal 13 link. This one looked pretty interesting on a quick glance.

While I might not be rick404 but here is a link for you for the Jibril set http://www.mediafire.com/?nyrzdtytrwb
Unread 07-01-2008   #582
jmason
Customized Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Nice to have you here and it's great to see this thread to grown to be this huge also thank you for the Unreal 13 link. This one looked pretty interesting on a quick glance.

While I might not be rick404 but here is a link for you for the Jibril set http://www.mediafire.com/?nyrzdtytrwb
Oh, I forgot to place some attachment pictures on my contribution. Gomen.

And also thanks for that link. I'll check it out after workhours (I'm not allowed to download at work). and by then I'll check if it's worth the 90 bucks. usually I see the cg set before i buy the real game.
Unread 07-01-2008   #583
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post

Haha.

Here's a RS link too.
http://rapidshare.com/files/12613658...t_HCG.rar.html
Unread 07-01-2008   #584
jmason
Customized Nightmare

Quote:
Thanks anyway. I'll check these out after work.

The only remaining question: which one of these is the better one. It's like Howie and just two briefcases left at a "Deal or no Deal" segment, heh.
Unread 07-01-2008   #585
Labsab1
Lurker

Quote:

The only remaining question: which one of these is the better one. It's like Howie and just two briefcases left at a "Deal or no Deal" segment, heh.
Isn't it like KNOWING exactly whats in the suitcase in the "deal or no Deal" segment?
Labsab1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008   #586
rick404
Meddler

Quote:

Which ever link gives you less wait time, fewer ads, and readable text codes to match. I think RS only wins on the fewer ads...
Unread 07-01-2008   #587
Labsab1
Lurker

Quote:
Which ever link gives you less wait time, fewer ads, and readable text codes to match. I think RS only wins on the fewer ads...
I don't think ANYTHING justifies RS's 'just type the letters overlapping a cat icon instead of a dog icon' system.
Unread 07-01-2008   #588
Labsab1
Lurker

Again, not sure if it was already posted nor am I sure it is appropriate for this forum. This is from Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles.
Annette Gets captured.

Richter takes the scenic route Dracula's house. Annette becomes evil by the time Richter crashes the party.