free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-23-2007   #109
Galixgun

Okay, I have been looking for this one manga for quite some time now. It is posted in the raw format in the BE Manga section under Pink Shadow. I believe the chapter's title was tranlated as "Erotic Heaven". As I cannot read japanese, the raw manga for this is kinda useless to me (the picture are funny though). Just seeing if anyone may know of a translated form or the whereabouts of this elusive manga.
Unread 03-24-2007   #110
h2x
Bovine Goddess

I remember seeing a fraction manga on this fourm once about a teacher who's breasts swelled with gallons of milk just by thinking of her student. Then as she went to go tutor the student her breasts swelled again and the student helped by milking her. At the end they both started a place that sold her milk straight from the errr...source. I tried looking for it again but can't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
h2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007   #111
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2x
I remember seeing a fraction manga on this fourm once about a teacher who's breasts swelled with gallons of milk just by thinking of her student. Then as she went to go tutor the student her breasts swelled again and the student helped by milking her. At the end they both started a place that sold her milk straight from the errr...source. I tried looking for it again but can't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have that in a compilation titled "Kimigama Rui - Imouto no Injiru". I'm guessing the first is the author, the later is the manga itself. I believe that's already been posted, and translated, on the forum though. Let me search...

- edit -
Original rapidshare of it is gone, but it may be in BMan25's attachments in this thread. If it's not, let me know and I'll rearchive and megaupload it.

- re-edit -
Even better. Translated version here on page 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordL
The other thing I'm looking for is a manga abut a space alien that enters a schoolgirl oraly and makes her breasts grow and then a space lady comes amd gets her to remove the creature and it ends up moving out of the schoolgirl and into the space lady, I think the name of it is E-cup.
Same thread, first page, post #5.

Side note, do we want to move that thread into notable? Both to keep from losing the attachments to the archive monster, and because Fraction made some incredible contributions to the community back in the day, while Suti posted them. That and they do tend to get requested pretty often, comparably.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 08-16-2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: I even fixed the links for you.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007   #112
darkheartdan1990

Hey NekoKK are you talking about the web comic where yuffie BEs tifa with a materia? Cos i can link you to it if thats what you mean.
Unread 03-26-2007   #113
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

I have to say I've honestly never seen the materials NekoKK's describing, and I wonder if I would like to. I second his interest.

Unread 03-31-2007   #114
Cerebreus

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the BE story "Maternal Instincts" by Mr. B. Apparently, it is set in the same "universe" as his story "Volunteers".

Does anyone know where I can find a copy where I don't have to pay to view it? It's available at the BE story club, but one has to pay to enter there. The main reason I want to read this story is because I am concerned about the characters in the story "Volunteers", and I wanted to know if they are alright.

So, can anyone help me with this?
Unread 03-31-2007   #115
wasurenai
Ail-Soft Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebreus
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the BE story "Maternal Instincts" by Mr. B. Apparently, it is set in the same "universe" as his story "Volunteers".

Does anyone know where I can find a copy where I don't have to pay to view it? It's available at the BE story club, but one has to pay to enter there. The main reason I want to read this story is because I am concerned about the characters in the story "Volunteers", and I wanted to know if they are alright.

Sure, I can help.

1) Get a credit card.

2) Buy a subscription to the BE story club.

3) ???

4) (They) profit!
wasurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2007   #116
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebreus

They're kind of protective of that stuff, and I know that actively helping you steal anything is taboo here. If it's actually posted somewhere else, LEGITIMATELY, and free, then that's cool, though.

Unread 03-31-2007   #117
Cerebreus

Whoops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
They're kind of protective of that stuff, and I know that actively helping you steal anything is taboo here. If it's actually posted somewhere else, LEGITIMATELY, and free, then that's cool, though.
Thank you for mentioning that, as that is what I really meant. I should have said it the way you did, as that was what I meant.

I realized after I had logged off that people might interpret my words in a way that says I wanted a copy without paying, instead of what I truly meant, which is "is this posted somewhere else?"

Thanks for saying that for me. That is what I truly, honestly meant, instead of stealing. I think it's wrong to steal, no matter what it is.

Thanks for clearing that up for people. Even though you didn't say that was my intent, it was indeed.
Unread 03-31-2007   #118
wasurenai
Ail-Soft Aficionado

Ah, my apologies for jumping the gun, then.

In that case, I'll say that the BESC pays people to write stories for them, so the chances of it being "legitimately" posted elsewhere on the internet are very slim indeed.
wasurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2007   #119
Cerebreus

It's okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasurenai
Ah, my apologies for jumping the gun, then.

In that case, I'll say that the BESC pays people to write stories for them, so the chances of it being "legitimately" posted elsewhere on the internet are very slim indeed.
Thank you for the information.

Also, I forgive you for jumping the gun. I am partly to blame, as "where can I find a copy" is pretty vague, so people may assume that I want a copy, even if it is stolen, instead of my true intent, which was whether it was posted on another site.

Thanks again to PrBlahBlahtson for making his comment. If he hadn't, maybe someone would have made an illegal copy and that person would have gotten in trouble.

Thanks to you both, and to all here!
Unread 04-10-2007   #120
Panda_Monk
Lurker

This may be a stupid question but I was wondering if Litch ever finished his last be sequence after his site closed down, I have been completely unable to find it so far.