free hit counters
Happy Hollidays - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-24-2019   #1
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

Happy Hollidays

Today comes with a little sneak peak at my ongoing comic for my Patreon members. More to come soon. If you can, help me out with a one time membership and see some arts. www.patreon.com/immortaltom I could use the little extra funds right now as I am struggling to keep up with bills this month. This way a donation of funds helps me and gets you a look into more arts otherwise hidden.
And for those who have been kind enough to send me some cheer via my amazon wishlist, thank you ahead of time. Already I have received a little book that I adore already from (some guy). Heh. Thank you sir. If you are feeling particularly generous drop in and find something to give me a surprise smile in the coming weeks. ( www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/… ) Please leave a name or other identifiable mention in a gift note so I know who to thank.

Alright, enough self promotion. Now for some holiday cheer to spread.

In the comments below, share your amazon wish list, your web comic, your art post place of personal pleasure you post in. Share a link to a story you wrote, or a sculpture.
If you are just peeking in on what this is, scroll down and check out some peoples work. Leave positive comments, get a gift for someone, enjoy the holidays and spread some cheer.
Thank you everyone who has been so kind to me in the last few months of trial and tribulations. The support you all provide does me a lot of good and makes me smile everyday. I love each and every one of you crazy folk. Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pg1.jpg (878.5 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg pg2.jpg (1,012.8 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg pg3.jpg (798.0 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg pg4.jpg (823.9 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg pg5.jpg (991.7 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg pg6.jpg (1.02 MB, 235 views)
immortaltom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2019   #2
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: Happy Hollidays

As far as promotions go this is pretty great.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2019   #3
Scorch
Process Master

Re: Happy Hollidays

Nice comic, be careful what you wish for.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote