free hit counters
Just Drawn That Way.......(Toonification) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-30-2019   #1
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Just Drawn That Way.......(Toonification)

Just Drawn That Way.....

"Lunch Break", Jan reminded herself. She took out a Ramen cup from a plastic bag and opened it, the wiff of shrimp and noodles seeping into her nose. "Maybe this will calm my nerves" she thought to herself. She was quite nervous of the upcoming Halloween party. "Why did he have to get me that damn costume" she mumbled so know one could hear her frustration. "he knows I don't have the curves for that costume" she looked down at her petite chest.

"How you holding up?" a friendly voice spoke to Jan. She turned to see her friend Laura was in her cubicle. "I'm a bit nervous about the party this Saturday" Jan told her.
"Why?" Laura asked in concern.
"Dan got me a Jessica Rabbit costume" Jan explained.
"What's wrong with that" Laura asked rather puzzled by Jan's comment.
"Look at me, I'm flat!" Jan emphasized her petite figure.
"Why should that matter?" Laura stated?
"I don't know, I'm a little self conscience since that new girl with big boobs came in".
"Well all I can say is stay strong, now if you'll excuse me I have lunch" Laura quietly left as she gave Jan some rather unsatisfactory advice.

Its was four in the afternoon and Jan had arrived at her house, still anxious about Saturday. As she got out of the car she was to her older neighbor, trimming a bush on his front lawn while wearing a Mickey Mouse T-shirt.

"Hey Jan"

"Hey Frank" Jan dully replied.

"Why the long face?" Frank asked in concern.

"I've got a Halloween party on Saturday and I am kind of nervous about it" she replied in earnest.

"A party's a party" Frank attempted to cheer her up "What's there to be nervous about?"

"My boyfriend got me a costume that I'm not comfortable with" she explained her troubles.

"Could you tell him to buy a new costume?" Frank suggested.

"I don't think I could" Jan rejected the suggestion.

"Why not?"

"Brad worked hard to find the costume" Jan told Frank Not to mention it was expensive to boot."

"Must be some costume" commented Frank "What's the costume?"

"Jessica Rabbit" answered Jan.

"I don't see anything wrong with that, what's the problem?"

"I'm flat chested and I don't feel exactly comfortable scantily clad"

"I see" Frank said scratching his chin.

"What if I gave you something to help you with your troubles? offered Frank.

"If you think it'll make me fell better, knock your self out." Jan being considerate, accepted Franks offer.

"What is it?" Jan asked.

"Come inside with me and I'll show you."

As Frank opened the door to his basement, he clapped his hand and the darkness became light. In front Jan and frank was crude and antiquated Laboratory of sorts. There were two long tables which carried beakers and test tubes filled with liquids of blues, reds, greens and other colors. In the corner of the basement was a shelf also filled with potions.

"The hell is this Frank?" an awed Jan asked as she and Frank walked down the stairs.

"You know those stories of Wizards and Witches?" Frank said as they completed their descent down the stairs.

Looking around the room, Jan did not to know how to feel. She did not know whether to be unnerved or curios.

"What are saying Frank" Jan asked as she began approaching what looked to be real old book which sat on a wooden stand.

"That book is my spell book" Frank explained.

Jan turned to Frank with an expression of curiosity.

"Are you saying your a Wizard?" Jan asked, her skepticism was conflicting with her curiosity and sense of wonder.

"Would you believe me if I told you so?"

"No" Jan let her skepticism takeover for now. "Maybe your just a very eccentric chemist." She rationalized.

Frank chuckled.

"Can a chemist do this" he said as he walked to his book. He began flipping through it. Due to his speed, Jan could only get a glimmer of the contents.

"Ah, here's one" Frank uttered and he stopped at a page with an illustration of some sort of bird on it.

"Avias Dinosaurus!" Frank shouted.

Jan was startled as a screaming grey Hawk materialized right before her eyes! The Hawk flew towards Frank were it landed and perched on his shoulder.

"Now do you believe in magic?" Frank asked as the bird sat on his shoulder.

"y...yes" Jan said, all skepticism down to zero.

"Now let me so you the potions" Frank with bird still perched, guided Jan to his cabinet of potions and elixirs.

In Front of Jan was rows and rows of technicolor liquid, the glass all reflecting her awed face. Frank thoroughly motioned his fingers to better find what he was looking for. His finger ceased moving as he pointed towards a vial of red liquid.

"He it is!" exclaimed Frank who grabbed the potion and handed to Jan.

"So what does this do for me?" Jan asked as she examined the vial of crimson liquid that looked like grape juice.

"It'll make you into whatever costume your wear" explained Frank.

Jan lit up "So it can make me into Jessica Rabbit?" she questioned. "This all feels like a dream" she thought to herself.

"Correct" he answered "Hope this helps you".

"Gee, uh thanks I guess" is all she could muster. Jan slowly walked up the basement stairs.

It was an hour and a half since she Frank gave her the potion. Jan sat on her bed with costume on, still examining the potion. She barely had any curves so the costume fit very loosely on her with no cleavage were cleavage was supposed to be. She currently did not war the red wig on.

"Will these really turn me into some kind of sex symbol" she said to herself. "If Frank can make a bird appear out of nowhere some maybe this can turn me into a cartoon character?"

Finally she motioned the vial to her lips. "Nothing ventured, nothing gains" she commented. With a full gulp she drank half of the potion. "tastes like chicken" she commented on the taste.

A noise began emitting from her stomach.

*growl*

Startled she felt her rumbling stomach.

*growl*

"Oh god my stomach!" she moaned "It feels like there's a rave inside me."

She stood from her bed, hands still on her stomach. The growling continued, only this time much louder.

*GROWL*

As Jan turned to her bedroom mirror, she noticed that her chest began to rise.

"Its working!" she exclaimed " my tits are getting bigger!" she began feel up her growing breasts.

They rose and rose, slowly forming cleavage. "They have got to be D cups now" she jumped in excitement "Look at me I finally have cleavage!"

Then she felt motion from her behind. Her right arm caressed towards her buttocks in order to feel what was happening.

"Is my ass growing too, this is great!" she exclaimed as her butt became rounder and firmer.

He attention turned away from her behind and to her front.

"Oh god there still growing!" Her breasts were now a cup size bigger. "I forgot how big Jessica was in the movie, they must be like triple Ds now!" she felt them up. They were rounder and fuller then before. They also seemed to defy gravity as seemed perkier.

Her arms then felt up her hips which were becoming wider. The arms then traversed to her newly big round buttocks which seemed to have stopped growing. She presented her hindquarters to the mirror.

"I've got a bubble butt now!" she commented as she caressed her round tight butt which hugged her outfit and shaping it like an bright red apple.

She turned back to her front again to see not only that her breasts had stopped growing but they were much bigger.

"They've stopped, but they're bigger, like G cups!" she said cupping her huge breasts which were bigger then her head.

"They're so big and full and real, I can barely even see my feet!" she pointed out how outrageous her new figure was. "They're so heavy and squishy, I cant believe I don't feel any back pain" she said as she bended over to see her large and deep cleavage. She then bounce and jiggle her large breasts. "And bouncy too!"

However then transformation was far from complete.

" My hair, its changing color!" she reacted as her hair morphed from brown to bright red.

"I'm a redhead now, I'm really am turning into Jessica rabbit!"

As the brown color of her hair was completely engulfed its new shade of red it began the second stage and began to grow. Jan was in complete aww and wonder as her now ruby hair changed from a bob to a full and long mane of hair that reached to her shoulders.

Her lips began to perk up as they grew slightly larger and like her hair turned into a deep shade of red. For the rest of her transformation she completely silent. Her face morphed from a plain woman into the definition of gorgeousness, a face that would make Scarlet Johansen jealous. The final bit of transformation was her eyes as purple eyeliner shaded her eyelids and her eyelashes were now taller.

The transformation was complete.

The first word that came from her new form was a piece of lyrics from a certain a certain song.

*Why don't you do right...*

In shock she completely covered her mouth.

"My voice has completely changed" She thought "and I can sing like her too".

Jan uncovered her mouth to hear her new sultry voice by quoting a very famous line.

"I'm not bad, just drawn that way" she smiled as she put her hands on her hips, basking at her new body.

"Its like I've turned into a cartoon character" she commented as she gazed at her hourglass figure that would not exist on a normal woman.

As she did different poses she contemplated on what to do about her new form.

"Cant wait to see what everyone's reactions at the party are going to be, but how am I going to explain this to my boyfriend will he even recognize me?" she discussed in head.

"Well, one thing at a time" for now she focused on the party.

"First things first, get some new clothes" she said "I mean I cant war this thing all the time".

To be continued......

A/N: Is been a while since I posted here so this thread is for a series of Toonification stories centered around a human woman who’s turned into Jessica Rabbit.
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, butt expansion, toonification, transformation story