free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 602 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-18-2015   #7213
cruddas
Leecher

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Darn it all, there was a story about mercury getting turned into a vampire to save her life, i read it years ago in college but could never locate it again, some of the characters i could remember...

Captain rajin was sailor moons father but she did not know, he used his purple life crystal and the moon crystal to form a new and better crystal for her.

The negaverse general that fell in love with mercury and turned her could manipulate weather to a small degree.

I forgot much of what happened in that story but darn if i could read it once again that would be great.
cruddas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2015   #7214
Mitchell
Process Disciple

...Darn. That light spinner story, while shortened, DOS hit the elements of a good EC story. Especially choice and foolishness parts.

Yeah, just reading about the Grimm Juliette thing...they took it in the absolute worst direction.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2015   #7215
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
Been a while guys, greetings from VampYou.

Best,
Daps
Another great add Daps. The rest of that series is just as amazing. Thanks for keeping that fire burning.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2015   #7216
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
Been a while guys, greetings from VampYou.

Best,
Daps

That's wonderful. Is there more you can link?
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2015   #7217
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Dunno if this has been posted in this thread, but here you go!

https://vimeo.com/127317731
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2015   #7218
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionmang View Post
Dunno if this has been posted in this thread, but here you go!

https://vimeo.com/127317731
I'm not too sure if this qualifies. The protagonist in the video seems to be turning into something at first, but apparently it's averted...maybe? I guess? I'm no good at interpreting the hidden art in music videos.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2015   #7219
brandygang
Be me!

Has there ever been a good story dealing with a heroine AFTER they've been changed and corrupted? And not merely them just going around corrupting more girls and taunting their friends, rather stories that explore how the heroine-made-villain deals with the change, how they struggled with it before/inbetween, and what becomes of them ultimately. Something that really dwells into their psyche more than most fetish appeal.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2015   #7220
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandygang View Post
Has there ever been a good story dealing with a heroine AFTER they've been changed and corrupted? And not merely them just going around corrupting more girls and taunting their friends, rather stories that explore how the heroine-made-villain deals with the change, how they struggled with it before/inbetween, and what becomes of them ultimately. Something that really dwells into their psyche more than most fetish appeal.
None that I can think of...at least, none in a movie, TV show, or book I've ever seen/read. I'd love to see a more intimate character study about a heroine-turned-villainess, but it's not particularly "commercial-friendly" as it's kind of a downer.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2015   #7221
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
By "good story", are you specifically looking for written works? I can't really think of any off the top of my head, but I think one of the better known examples of that in video games would be Kerrigan from the Starcraft series. She gets turned during the second campaign of the first game and she's one of the main villains up until the end of the first campaign in Starcraft 2 (at which point she becomes a hero again, though really pissed off and bent on revenge to the point that she's more of an anti-hero). I'm not a huge fan of Blizzard's writing these days, but they definitely payed a lot of attention to this particular character and reveal a lot about what makes her tick through in-game dialogue and cinematics.
Unread 05-26-2015   #7222
brandygang
Be me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
None that I can think of...at least, none in a movie, TV show, or book I've ever seen/read. I'd love to see a more intimate character study about a heroine-turned-villainess, but it's not particularly "commercial-friendly" as it's kind of a downer.
That's a shame. I think it has a lot of potential but is definitely under-explored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
By "good story", are you specifically looking for written works? I can't really think of any off the top of my head, but I think one of the better known examples of that in video games would be Kerrigan from the Starcraft series. She gets turned during the second campaign of the first game and she's one of the main villains up until the end of the first campaign in Starcraft 2 (at which point she becomes a hero again, though really pissed off and bent on revenge to the point that she's more of an anti-hero). I'm not a huge fan of Blizzard's writing these days, but they definitely payed a lot of attention to this particular character and reveal a lot about what makes her tick through in-game dialogue and cinematics.
It doesn't have to be a written story specifically, any media will do. Their are a few series that I've heard dwell into this, but none of them I really have access to. (Either because I've completely forgotten what they are or no translation exists) An iffy example might be the exploration of Jean Gay and the Phoenix but, outside of Chris Claremont's run I'd struggle to call it a "Good story." (Or the aforementioned a good character)

Just a story that generally explores more of the corrupted character's perspective, their justifications and role on things overall would be nice. It doesn't seem to be too common however.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2015   #7223
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

Exs-Tia has some shit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ST_EXS_B_00 - Copy.jpg (140.2 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg ST_EXS_G_00 - Copy.jpg (182.1 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg RCG04_04_A.jpg (236.2 KB, 497 views)
Voltronzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2015   #7224
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That's a shame. I think it has a lot of potential but is definitely under-explored.

It doesn't have to be a written story specifically, any media will do. Their are a few series that I've heard dwell into this, but none of them I really have access to. (Either because I've completely forgotten what they are or no translation exists) An iffy example might be the exploration of Jean Gay and the Phoenix but, outside of Chris Claremont's run I'd struggle to call it a "Good story." (Or the aforementioned a good character)

Just a story that generally explores more of the corrupted character's perspective, their justifications and role on things overall would be nice. It doesn't seem to be too common however.
Actually, in Mortal Kombat 9's story, there are a number of the heroes who get corrupted into Revenants (I think that's the right term) by Quan Chi. At one point, all but three of the heroes, and even some villains who fought for Shao Khan, were turned.

The list includes Liu Kang, Kitana, Sindel, and Jax, though there's a lot more. And the kicker is that this continues into MK10; Jax gets turned back to normal by forcing Quan Chi to reverse the ritual. Quan Chi is killed halfway throug, but this does not reverse the corruption, as only Quan Chi is capable of reversing it through his process.

This effectively leaves Liu Kang and Kitana, on top of three other Revanants, as permanently corrupted when MK10 comes to a close, and Liu Kang and Kitana end up ruling the Netherrealm (Hell or the land of the dead, whichever you prefer).
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote