free hit counters
Transgendered Thor - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-04-2014   #1
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Transgendered Thor

Apparently there’s a new female version of Thor, so Bojay put together this drawing of a transgendered Thor turned into a female. Cute, and a little embarrassing for the Mighty Thunder God!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Transgendered-Thor.jpg (366.4 KB, 1188 views)
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2014   #2
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: Transgendered Thor

...Thunder Goddess, surely!:P
Unread 12-04-2014   #3
vid
Frequent Poster

Just so you know: this legitimately happened in the alternate timeline of Earth X.

http://www.tgfa.org/comics/thor/imag...X_05_Cover.jpg
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2014   #4
Scorch
Process Master

LOL WTF?

Hulk gets all the fun.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2014   #5
frontios
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
Just so you know: this legitimately happened in the alternate timeline of Earth X.

http://www.tgfa.org/comics/thor/imag...X_05_Cover.jpg
Not only that but in the MARVEL MMO Earth X Thor was released as an alt costume for Thor. I've been running around as a TGed Thunder God. However there has been a sad lack of interactions with other characters on it. The only good line I have heard as been when you run across someone playing Hawkeye you get: "You know I used to be a man, right Barton?" Still, good stuff
frontios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2014   #6
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

I think there might be something current as well....there's a female Thor in the Marvel Puzzle Quest and I think it's from a new cover shot - since it's related to the Dark Avengers that the game started around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cover_of_Thor_4-1.jpg

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2014   #7
Raijin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
I think there might be something current as well....there's a female Thor in the Marvel Puzzle Quest and I think it's from a new cover shot - since it's related to the Dark Avengers that the game started around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cover_of_Thor_4-1.jpg
The New Female Thor is not the original Thor - I am not sure if they have figured out who she is. However the original Thor no longer has his "Thor" powers and the new Thor does.
Raijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2014   #8
stonovan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
The New Female Thor is not the original Thor - I am not sure if they have figured out who she is. However the original Thor no longer has his "Thor" powers and the new Thor does.
Yep, the Odinson Thor is drinking and being a jerk with a literal axe to grind nowadays.
Unread 12-06-2014   #9
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonovan View Post
Yep, the Odinson Thor is drinking and being a jerk with a literal axe to grind nowadays.
Why?

Because fuck you, the writer's say so. That's why.

Yeah as much as I'm for a female Thor, I'm not a fan of how they "de-Thor'd" the original that way.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2014   #10
stonovan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Why?

Because fuck you, the writer's say so. That's why.

Yeah as much as I'm for a female Thor, I'm not a fan of how they "de-Thor'd" the original that way.
Aaron's been doing a decent job having a corrupted Thor as a mirror to Loki being more of a hero though AXIS did crank that to 500%.
Unread 12-07-2014   #11
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonovan View Post
Aaron's been doing a decent job having a corrupted Thor as a mirror to Loki being more of a hero though AXIS did crank that to 500%.
It's felt a lot more like damage control to me than anything else, though. I feel like... I dunno, diversity is good but do you need to tear down a good, established character to promote it? The writers are doing the best they can, yeah, but someone in there thought it was a good idea to make Thor suddenly be a huge asshole because Nick Fury decided to whisper shit in his ear. Dropping the hammer was an insult. They could have switch him out for the new thor in a much more respectable way, without making thor unworthy.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2014   #12
stonovan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
It's felt a lot more like damage control to me than anything else, though. I feel like... I dunno, diversity is good but do you need to tear down a good, established character to promote it? The writers are doing the best they can, yeah, but someone in there thought it was a good idea to make Thor suddenly be a huge asshole because Nick Fury decided to whisper shit in his ear. Dropping the hammer was an insult. They could have switch him out for the new thor in a much more respectable way, without making thor unworthy.
Well we still haven't seen the actual reason why he is unworthy, at least to my knowledge.

My qualm lies more with Loki which is a series I enjoy but in all of the ads and promotions it was like "he'll be a pansexual god fluidly changing his gender" and the only time he has done that is during the Original Sin crossover, which while it was good, I'd like to see more Lady Loki.

Tags
transgender