free hit counters
MJ Starr Full-Moon She-Hulk Growth Clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-28-2017   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

MJ Starr Full-Moon She-Hulk Growth Clip

Hello everybody! Me and Jordana have been working together for a few clips now with me doing all of the FX and editing. I've been improving with each clip and I think some of you may be interested in some of the videos Jordana has recently put out, like the giantess growth video she did a few weeks ago (which was FX/Edited by me):

However, I made the thread because Jordana has released her new She-Hulk clip today, and I think the result came out pretty good!
It features MJ Starr and has the synopsis of this:
Jordana has already been transformed into the Hulk and wanted to try her little experiment on her friend, MJ... MJ didn't mind at first, but now wants the spell reversed. There is a FULL MOON tonight and she has a date, so she can't risk TRANSFORMING. Unfortunately, Jordana doesn't take MJ seriously and doesn't listen to her concerns. Minutes later, MJ starts TRANSFORMING INTO THE HULK... Her BREATHING GETS HEAVIER, and SHE STARTS TO GROW and BECOME STRONGER. She develops BICEPS and RIPS HER CLOTHES OPEN. She is also getting ANGRIER by the second.. a GIANT, SUPER STRONG, MONSTER that is uncontrollable and capable of anything...Now she will go confront Jordana for what she did...
Here's the link to the clip

It's a full moon growth clip that features a little bit of muscle growth and some height growth. I couldn't tell really what category it satisfies more so I just put it in the general growth boards. To anyone who purchases this, please let me know what you think of the clip, and how I can improve my FX and editing style! Constructive criticism is always helpful! Thank you so much.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote