free hit counters
American Werewolf In London - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-30-2016   #13
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Re: American Werewolf In London

There's a werewolf-themed issue of Fangoria (forget the number, will edit later) that has an interview with Landis where he explains in a fair amount of detail, the plot of the proposed sequel with Jenny Agutter as the werewolf. There's a particularly notable section where he describes her starting to change in an apartment while Dr. Hirsh is trying to chain her up so she won't hurt anybody...
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2016   #14
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqmorrell View Post
The script for the unproduced sequel actually did have Jenny Agutter as a werewolf, being taken care of by the doctor guy, so you know.
But what would the title have been? "A British Werewolf in London?"
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2016   #15
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
But what would the title have been? "A British Werewolf in London?"
Going out on a limb here with this but... probably "She-wolf of London".

Wouldn't be the first time the title's been used.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2016   #16
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatnightwolf View Post
There's a werewolf-themed issue of Fangoria (forget the number, will edit later) that has an interview with Landis where he explains in a fair amount of detail, the plot of the proposed sequel with Jenny Agutter as the werewolf. There's a particularly notable section where he describes her starting to change in an apartment while Dr. Hirsh is trying to chain her up so she won't hurt anybody...
I would really like to read this interview.

This is fun to think about. How would he chain her up? A collar? Would it be bigger than her human neck and the werewolf grows into it? If her wolf looked anything like David's, I'm not sure the best way to go about chaining her up.
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #17
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Found it! It's from Fangoria issue #129

I've never posted attachments on here before, so I hope this works. Here are the scans of the pages containing the sequel discussion...
The issue is an overall celebration of werewolves in film and other media. I highly recommend seeking it out if you are unfamiliar. Fangoria was always a trusted source for TF content before I had internet access, so let me know if you're ever looking for something specific...

fan129029.jpg

fan129030.jpg

fan129031.jpg
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #18
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Thanks. Attachments came out fine.
Glad there was some degree of closure in this article.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #19
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Found it! It's from Fangoria issue #129

I've never posted attachments on here before, so I hope this works. Here are the scans of the pages containing the sequel discussion...
The issue is an overall celebration of werewolves in film and other media. I highly recommend seeking it out if you are unfamiliar. Fangoria was always a trusted source for TF content before I had internet access, so let me know if you're ever looking for something specific...

Attachment 93755

Attachment 93756

Attachment 93757
Wow! Thanks for posting. I wonder how much Alex nudity we would have gotten had this sequence been filmed? This article fires the imagination. Much appreciated.

I would not be surprised to see a new story written by one of our talented community members based on this scenario.
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #20
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Very interesting. It definitely sounds like a better film than "Paris" turned out to be. All the same, if it was up to me, I'd do a little restructuring with the story. I'd have Debbie and her boyfriend come across the chained-up Alex much earlier, possibly towards the end of the first act. Alex breaks loose and bites Debbie, but Dr. Hirsch is there to put Alex down. (Hirsch doesn't get infected this time around.)

The rest of the movie would show Debbie being cared for by Dr. Hirsch, and the two of them trying to find a possible way around the curse as opposed to finding an outright cure, which Hirsch and Alex were unable to do; keeping Debbie's human mind active while she's in wolf form, or something like that.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #21
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hello there,

An interesting subject - indeed, a classic of the sub-culture and certainly the beginning of so many things important to us. I can say that musings on not only a sequel, but a female werewolf within that continuity, are good to see so popular too, as can be. Perusing this subject, I was given pause to think of something that occurred over the past few years, to me, as regards this genre defining work - and its remarkable transformation too. Perhaps a little tangential, though maybe it merits some consideration of this singular experience.

Relative to the legendary transformation sequence of man to wolf, there is a particular scene which prompted a certain curiosity as David's form gives way to its lupine alter. Increasingly reformed into a quadruped likeness, David is seemingly struck by a singular pain from below - forcing the transforming man to twist around onto his back and peer down with fevered cries to between his legs: fleshy sounds drawing his voice into a more guttural tenor. At this, David twists around and we behold his features changing into that of the wolf.

Now, particular to what is described, I was musing - though perhaps it's self evident - that this scene, legs obscuring the implied transformation, finds his genitals growing, particularly his member, to his maddened bemusement.

Though this might be an extrapolation of sorts, I was musing if this interpretation is followed by others, familiar with the minutia of this scene?

Just a thought, as could be .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #22
alphaleo1977
Lurker

i wonder how and what alex would look like during the transformation sequence
alphaleo1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2016   #23
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemical Night View Post
Hello there,

An interesting subject - indeed, a classic of the sub-culture and certainly the beginning of so many things important to us. I can say that musings on not only a sequel, but a female werewolf within that continuity, are good to see so popular too, as can be. Perusing this subject, I was given pause to think of something that occurred over the past few years, to me, as regards this genre defining work - and its remarkable transformation too. Perhaps a little tangential, though maybe it merits some consideration of this singular experience.

Relative to the legendary transformation sequence of man to wolf, there is a particular scene which prompted a certain curiosity as David's form gives way to its lupine alter. Increasingly reformed into a quadruped likeness, David is seemingly struck by a singular pain from below - forcing the transforming man to twist around onto his back and peer down with fevered cries to between his legs: fleshy sounds drawing his voice into a more guttural tenor. At this, David twists around and we behold his features changing into that of the wolf.

Now, particular to what is described, I was musing - though perhaps it's self evident - that this scene, legs obscuring the implied transformation, finds his genitals growing, particularly his member, to his maddened bemusement.

Though this might be an extrapolation of sorts, I was musing if this interpretation is followed by others, familiar with the minutia of this scene?

Just a thought, as could be .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
I kind of took it to mean his dick gets all wolfy, not so much bigger, but more canine looking.
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2016   #24
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Nah, he's just freaking out because it's gone.

Which makes perfect sense really. What's a werewolf need a dick for anyway? They make more werewolves by biting and scratching people, not with all that icky sex stuff.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote