free hit counters
Of Feathers and Buoyancy. (Sora x Biyomon) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-15-2010   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Of Feathers and Buoyancy. (Sora x Biyomon)

This is a request for David Crew (Fur Affinity).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don?t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren?t allowed to read, then don?t.

Official warning: This contains Yuri and Inflation.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don?t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you?re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-----------------------------------------

Of Feathers and Buoyancy, by DragonMasterX.

?Ahh! You don?t have to be so rough!? Sora moaned in ecstasy as her body convulsed in pleasure. She was on all fours on her bed, it was a very hot night, so the window was open. Fortunately, neither of the participants liked screaming overboard loudly. Biyomon?s clawed wings were having their way with Sora?s pussy, something she would always do after their nightly sessions would start approaching climax. Biyomon, being the shorter one, was standing and almost having to reach up to reach Sora?s behind, but she had a good grip on her buttocks, her own feathery snatch was quite wet with residual juices from an earlier rough intercourse. But the birdie, as innocent as she would seem to the everyday eye, was a devil when with her lover; Sora continued groaning as her hands gripped the covers tightly, she had already orgasmed twice, Biyomon being ahead, but not for long.

The fingers carefully slid in and out of Sora?s pussy, but more often than not they would carefully stop only to tease the little nub just at the entrance of the woman?s vagina. Biyomon wasn?t much of a talker during sex or any of it derivatives, she preferred to listen and be delighted by her partner?s moans and squeals of delight. The pink avian continued hearing pleas from Sora to be finished off. It had been long enough, Biyomon thought. Plus she didn?t particularly enjoy either of them not being satisfied in equality, Biyomon reached higher, holding by Sora?s supple butt cheeks and then dug her pointed beak into her pussy, opening it to spread Sora?s vagina.

?Ahhh!? Sora yelped, Biyomon not making herself wait as her bird tongue introduced itself into the love canal.

It wasn?t long before Sora gave Biyomon all her remaining juice. And then, they both lay exhausted on bed, Biyomon slowly crawling up to her lover?s arms to cuddle before sleep. Sora?s afterglow didn?t allow her to do much else, but they whispered their devotion for each other before they finally were knocked out by exhaustion right into dreamland.

Several hours later, the first cock of the morning chanted, celebrating the dawn of a new day. Biyomon was somehow sensitive to these things, as she drowsily got up she sat on her resting place but found it softer than usual. Looking down, she noticed that she wasn?t on top of Sora as most mornings would grace her with. The early bird was supposed to be her, no pun intended.

Biyomon instinctively began wondering where Sora might have gone, but if it had been serious or of dear importance Sora would have woken her up without a second heart beat of doubt, and not only that, but she could sniff a delicious scent coming from downstairs, so she guessed Sora had probably decided to prepare breakfast for them. Deciding to stop worrying, Biyomon just sprawled on the bed, feeling somewhat satisfied to have the whole bed for herself, not that she took a lot of space. She often wondered what it would be like to be a larger Biyomon; sure, she could digivolve to Birdramon or Garudamon, but the house would probably catch fire with the first form if it didn?t break apart thanks to both?s prominent sizes. With that in mind, Biyomon often fantasized with her body growing larger and larger until she was able to quite literally hug Sora with her body; she had some fond memories of a time when somehow, she had gotten that wish, but at the same time it was somewhat hazy. How had it happened? She couldn?t remember, but she was sure it had been pleasurable, maybe Sora would remember more accurately since the weird fetishes came from her beloved human. They had spent so much time together ever since the world had become peaceful at last, even now that Sora was a fully grown woman and had her own place to live with Biyomon, who she had always loved, and Biyomon loved everything about Sora back. She was so happy and felt so much euphoria grasp at her from the midst of her tummy that she unconsciously began drooling and scratched her little feathery belly, giggling almost dumbily as she then fantasized with all that sex they had enjoyed the night prior. The happiness was cut short though as her feathery claw felt the vibrations of her stomach, being reminded that she needed food, ?So glad she was the one to wake up early today!? she gingerly said to herself, finally sitting up and, after a brief visit to the bathroom to clean and perfume herself, the pink bird girl flapped her wings and contently descended to the kitchen.

And there was Sora. When Biyomon realized it, she was seeing the red-haired human girl dressed only with an apron, and that ?only? was stressed massively in the back of her head. Sora hadn?t dressed up yet, she had just slipped on a pair of sandals and a cooking apron, her behind exposed as she hadn?t even put on her underwear. ?M-morning,? Biyomon greeted as she landed on a chair, looking quite disoriented, but at the same time pleased. With a smile, Sora turned her head and nodded back.

?I thought you wouldn?t ever get back up, Biyo. What?s with you and dozing off like that? You?re starting to remind me of Mimi and Palmon,? Sora gently giggled, stirring the rice in her frying pan as she finished seasoning it as Biyomon made a face in response, poking her tongue out playfully.

?I just found the bed extra comfy today, that?s all,? she briefly paused, ?What are you making?? she then added.

?Some fried rice and omelletes, your favorite, right?? Sora rethorically asked, finishing to set the plates with the food before she turned around to look at Biyomon, ?I forgot to take the soda out of the refrigerator. Could you get it on the table, please?? she smiled.

Biyomon blinked, ?We?re having soda for breakfast? Isn?t that going to wreck our stomaches so early?? she questioned. Sora dismisivelly waved a hand.

?You worry too much. How many times do we drink soda, anyway??

?Hmm, works for me,? Biyomon then shrugged, turning around and hopping off her tall chair, heading to the fridge to look for their drink as she told Sora: ?Don?t get all flustered later because you get all bloated from it, then!? she giggled.

Sora giggled back, shifting back to her plates as she reached for a hidden bag from behind the utensil box and sprayed its contents on Biyomon?s plate, making sure to be extra generous and mix it well, ?Don?t worry. I?ll make sure I don?t get bloated.?

As Sora approached the table, Biyomon hopped back on with the 2.25 litre bottle of strawberry flavored soda, setting it down next to their glasses as Sora served. ?Ooooh! Extra ketchup!? she giggled, ?I feel like I haven?t eaten in weeks just by staring at this!?

?You?ll use your spoon,? Sora said almost in a commanding voice, sitting down as she then laughed, ?Don?t want to be a mess later.?

?Hey, I?m a polite avian girl in front of a neat breakfast, not Garfield with lasagna,? she said, making Sora snicker as she proceeded to pop the lid off the bottle and pour them both a glass, ?Itadakimasu.?

?Itadakimasu!? Biyomon said after Sora, taking on her food as she began gorging herself with spoonfuls of food contrary to her earlier statement. At least she was using the spoon.

On the other hand, Sora slowly and pleasantly ate her own ration, briefly taking rests to drink from her glass with her eyes closed. Slightly opening one to discretely peek at the hungry bird, she mentally grinned as she knew Biyomon would push it all inside and wash it down as brutally in one gulp. Perfect.

?Ahh!? Biyomon finally sighed in bliss. Sora was at three fourths of her own course when she saw Biyomon take the glass of bubbly pink beverage in her winged claw, ?Bottoms up!? she cheered, downing her glass in one swoop, making Sora chuckle a bit. It was then that Sora began eating faster, finishing quite soon and stood up.

Sora took the plate from Biyomon?s side, her empty glass and then went to put the things in the dishwasher ?Hope that was tasty!? she giggled. Biyomon nodded, two satisfied red spots on her cheeks becoming evident as she smiled and rubbed her belly, that, unbeknownst to herself, had stretched slightly already. Sora was perfectly aware though, after all, the contents of the bag she had emptied earlier were pop rocks, and they probably were now being mixed with all that gassy drink.

Every so often as she cleaned the kitchen, Sora would peek back at Biyomon. Her lover seemed appeased not to mention full, her eyes were closed, probably still savoring the dish, the glutton. She seemed so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn?t seem to notice her wings being subtly and slowly repelled as her belly bloated and expanded, filling out with gas induced by the strange mixture of pop rocks and soda Sora had fed her. When the little digimon?s stomach had reached the foot mark in diameter, Sora was mostly pleased, and then decided to pop Biyomon?s obliviousness, ?Biyomon, do you think you could put the bottle back in the fridge? I?m kind of busy,? she lied, having already put everything back in order.

Biyomon just smiled and nodded, not even digning herself to reopen her eyes as she tried to reach for the bottle, remembering exactly where they had left it after the first pouring but somehow couldn?t reach it. She tried again, and again, and eventually she realized it wasn?t where she thought it had been and decided to open her eyes, only for her vision to be crowded by pink, ?Wuh?!? she startled. Biyomon?s slumped form was small enough to fit in the chair, but the inflation of her belly had forced her on her back, all the while she hadn?t noticed. Not only that, but with the sudden gasp of her beak, the forceful exchange of air must have triggered something with the chemical reaction below, because all of a sudden a deep hissing sound was heard and Biyomon began growing at a much accelerated pace. ?Sora!? she cried as felt herself bloat and become rounder and rounder, the inflation reaching her arms, legs and face, rounding her out nicely as she became a set of feathery balloons tied together. She had nearly tripled in total size and height, but somehow, she could still talk, ?Wh-what?s happening to me?!? she said in a trebler, squeakish tone.

With a gentle smile, Sora slid her cleaning gloves off and turned around, slipping off her cooking apron. Biyomon immediately blushed as she saw the naked form of her lover approaching her in that bloated state, ?Don?t worry, Biyo. Just breathe calmly, or you?ll grow too big and pop!? she giggled.

Biyomon didn?t find that very funny in particular, but she felt Sora?s hands on her wing, she knew she could trust her lover. Biyomon?s breathing stabilized at a much more manageable pace, the violent hissing had stopped. She was nearly two feet around now, and Sora could hug her feathery lover without fear of hurting her. ?Good girl, now come on, let?s go upstairs again!? she giggled.

Midway up, Biyomon objected, ?Wait, but Sora? what is this? What is this vague familiar feeling?? I?m so big? but I can?t really move? yet it feels so good??

?Oh, you dummy,? Sora laughed as she ascended the stairs and walked to her room, ?It?s like before, don?t you remember? Ah well, last time you kind of hit your head hard when you deflated, but we really had fun!? she smiled, and they were in Sora?s room again. Memories suddenly began rushing into Biyomon?s head as Sora told her this wasn?t the first time she had ingested so many pop rock and soda at the same time, and how she had allowed herself to inflate very large, to the point she was big enough to hold Sora, or at least to try to, as their bodies had somewhat balanced out in height. Biyomon suddenly blushed a smile drawing onto her bloated face as Sora caressed her now rubbery stomach, a sharp squeaky sound making them laugh both. ?Are you ready to repeat the fun?? Sora said, making Biyomon snap back as she saw her returning from the window, ?Don?t worry. It?s closed now, I won?t let you fly off like the other time in the park, hehe!?

Reassured, Biyomon wiggled her new sausage-shaped extremities contently, making Sora giggled. Her birdie was so a kid each time they were about to do it, she wanted it to last a while though, too big of an orgasm and she might just deflate quick, she also wanted to snuggle her for a good while?

Impatient, Biyomon wiggled her behind, her pretty tail feathers tickling Sora?s nose as her face nuzzled on her buttcheeks, ?C?monnnn Soraaaaa?!? she complained, stretching her words to make it clear for her lover that she wanted to start. A sharp gasp emitted from her beak as Sora suddenly tweaked her fingers on the outside of her exposed pussy though, tongue poked out in a cute rasp. ?Ahhhhh! Mmmm? that?s betterrrr?? she sighed in relief.

Sora withdrew her tongue, she was happy she knew how to calm her eager partner down, but she felt quite eager herself. Her hands softly grabbed Biyomon at the sides, making sure her new latex-like form wouldn?t slip and then she closed her eyes as she began kissing Biyomon?s cunt as if she was frenching Biyomon herself. The bird cried in ecstasy as Sora?s meaty tongue went inside just about without any forewarning except her soft carnous lips pressed against her nether?s. She so loved when Sora did that, she silently wished it would last forever, and Sora seemed to be happy to aid her in dilating time for her.

Sora carefully teased Biyomon?s sensitive and feathery skin with her fingers, only moving two out of five for each side in careful motions to be sure the pink one wouldn?t slip from her feeble grasp. Biyomon was leaking already, and Sora was delighting herself with her dessert after breakfast, greedily drinking and slurping juice as it came, kissing the slit with growing passion as she was fed. ?Please? don?t stop!? Biyomon begged, trashing her head almost in slow motion as tears of joy flew from her tightly shut eyes. Sora continued teasing and her tongue suddenly lurched as far as it would go in a single motion, her nose almost up some of Biyomon?s feathers as the bird screamed in bliss, hitting her orgasm quite violently and dousing Sora in fresh juice.

Thankfully, Biyomon?s pussy wasn?t that gaped, and her tongue served as some sort of cork for a small while until Sora just withdrew and began sucking all that female cum right out of its source, ?Mmmm!? both girls moaned and Sora continued drinking it all, not even a single drop escaping her lips. When Biyomon?s orgasm reached its climax, Sora gave her one last, long and teasing slurp, making Biyomon shiver wildly as she thought she?d come again.

?That was? ohh? god? that felt so good? I could feel your fingers, Soraaaa?? Biyomon sighed in relief, her toes curling and her wings flapping incontrollably as Sora spun her to face her, ?That felt?? and when faced, she narrowed her eyes and stared deeply into Sora?s, ?So good.?

Sora pecked first, but Biyomon intruded with her tongue. The girls kissed. The beak met the lips, and the balloon digimon began frenching with her human lover. Biyomon could feel her body on Sora?s, so big, so round, so pleasurable? Sora had her arms around Biyomon, loving to feel her stretchy skin over hers, often stopping their kissing to take a breath and nuzzle Biyomon?s flat chest. Biyomon moaned each time she did so and eventually Sora climbed to bed, where they resumed their cuddling and making out. They would let Biyomon?s new buoyancy on for a gooooood while?

The End.

----------------

Hope you guys like it :3
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote