free hit counters
Audiobook - Honesty's Reward (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-04-2011   #1
pseudoclever
Frequent Poster

Audiobook - Honesty's Reward (Complete)

INTRODUCTION

Welcome everyone, to yet another pseudoclever story. I've got a lot to say about this one, so let's get to it.

Tags

This story deals primarily with Macro SW (which is to say, girls generally measured with a yard stick, not a ruler.) You can also expect to see slow shrink, BE, female muscle loss, M/f, F/f, and yeah, M/f/f.

WARNINGS

18+, NSFW, and all that. If you've read a story by me, you know what you're in for (face.)

ALSO BE AWARE that there are some minor GTS elements, though really, I don't think even the most staunch SW purist is going to be offended by them.

Background

I haven't written an SW story since my very first one, almost three years ago. It's been a genre I've missed, and I've been thinking for a long time about how to get back into it. One day, about 18 months ago, I sat down and tried to make a list of all my favorite elements of SW stories. Over time, I refined it. And slowly, I tried to piece together a good story that incorporated as many of those things as possible.

When I first started writing a year ago, the working title was ?All The Buttons.? It was going to be a quick little 'scenario' piece...but then I fell in love with the characters. Details were changed, plots were developed ? and so on. Thus, here we are.

This, by a wide margin, is the most effort I've ever put into a single story. I'm a little embarrassed to say this...as of this posting, the total edit time on my .doc file is up to 560 hours - and I STILL have a little work to do. I really hope you enjoy it.

Audiobook

A good friend of mine, Yogurcita, helped out with the above mentioned ?listing of favorite things.? She was around when I needed someone to vent at, and on a few occasions helped me dig out of plot holes.

Toward the end of development, I asked if she would be willing to do an audiobook (her voice is perfect for it, and she was the inspiration for one of the characters. Don't ask which!) Her answer, obviously, was yes. And man, we've been having fun with this project ever since.

For as long as possible, I'm going to post her reading of each chapter a day or two after the text version. But making good recordings is tough and time consuming, especially on our budget of $0. So, we'll see how long we can keep up.

Shout-Outs

Inspiration for this piece came from several sources, including:

Merritstone, who continues to post things that make me furrow my brow, and realize I need to work a lot harder if I'm going to keep up.

Jadenyx, who proved to me the value of good character development and that genre fiction can inspire actual emotion.

And Sally1/4, whose epic Slumber Party is what got me writing in the first place, and directly inspired one of the later chapters. I stole exactly two words from her to use in this story ? try to guess which!

And finally....

Comments, praise, and constructive criticism are what fuel works like this. If you enjoy the text and recording, or even if you don't...let us know. It will, quite literally, make our day.

Pshew. Anyone still awake out there? Alright then. Here we go.

Stories by Pseudoclever

My Lovely Sylvia (SW)
An Expanded Hypothesis (SW/GTS)
Big Surprises (GTS)
Four Types of Reactions (GTS)

...and many others.
pseudoclever is offline   Reply With Quote