free hit counters
A Costume Party (Complete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-30-2009   #13
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Re: A Costume Party

It did seem a little inflammatory the way you put it.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #14
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Whao. Not really all that much TG. But between Trany Vampire Mind slaves and a wrestler taking on a zombie. It was damn well funny!

(Need moah sexy gothic vampire TG's!)
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #15
julby
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Lucky View Post
Whao. Not really all that much TG. But between Trany Vampire Mind slaves and a wrestler taking on a zombie. It was damn well funny!

(Need moah sexy gothic vampire TG's!)
You may have a point about it lacking in TG, but there is a lot of TF. Perhaps I should post/have posted it in that section instead?

In any case, I'm glad someone appreciated the humor
julby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009   #16
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by julby View Post
You may have a point about it lacking in TG, but there is a lot of TF. Perhaps I should post/have posted it in that section instead?

In any case, I'm glad someone appreciated the humor

*Spoilers*

Out of the Main Charater's TF's, not includeing the "background" TF's.

There was one TG.

-Guy to CheerLeader

There was one Generic TF.
-Guy to Robot.

The THREE Female to Feamle TF's.

-Cheerleader to Gothic Mind Slave (Could be counted as TG I guess. Was my favorite TF in the whole story anyway.)
-Prep to Gothic Vampire
-Book Wrom to Fairy Girl

So yah. For the most part there was more Transformation then specifically TG. Was still a fun story.

If I was give any critisem:

The Ending was HORRIBLE anti-climatic. XD

I wished you would of went into more detail with the epic wrestler Vs. Zombie Duel.
Unread 03-31-2009   #17
Xodiac
Process Fan

Actually, I rather liked the ending.

(spoiler alert)

The story had a regular story arc - problem exists, characters run around trying to fix it, find solution, and problem is fixed. The costumes didn't take over the world, and the good guys won. The bit at the dance was a nice way to wrap things up. Unnecessary - anything after the ball was prevented from shattering was unnecessary - but nice.

My own complaint is that I fail to understand, and it's never adequately explained, how costumes ambushing people and turning them into new selves is supposed to doom the entire world. Make chaos, yes. Be a good joke, yes. But bring on Ragnarok? I don't see it. I also don't entirely like how the solution was found rather quickly and by a minor character instead of one of the mains. To my mind, the story would have been better if they'd managed to drag Ron down to the shop with them, making him a main, and of course we know what costume he'd pick, but perhaps he's not quite so big a fan as in this version and it takes some brainstorming or an offhand comment for him to recall what that character could DO.

But on the whole the story was pretty darned good.
Xodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009   #18
julby
Lurker

Wow...for some reason I never actually cognitized that there was only ONE actual TG transformation in the story (unless you count the robot). I guess I'm used to thinking of CD, feminization (of either gender) and TG as interchangeable, but for most people they certainly aren't.

Anyway, the initial storyboard idea had the robot being the time-traveller who prevents it from happening, but I thought "some fifth character saves the day" was slightly less of a cheat ending than "he could have time travelled this whole time but didn't think about it."

I don't want to overhaul the story at this point because I've already invested about as much time as I'm interested in investing into the initial writing, so here's what I'm going to try: Having some brief scene in the middle of the story that involves Ron sitting at home watching the time-travel episode (or something like that with Ron). That way there's a bit of foreshadowing and the ending is less of a "and then I pulled this out of my ass" ending. Thoughts?

Edit: Also, Xodiac makes a very good point...but I worry that if I try answering it, either within the story or outside it, I'll be guilty of taking a story about Norse gods transforming costumed people into vampires and vampires transforming people into cross-dressing vampire slaves too seriously.

Last edited by julby; 03-31-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Unread 03-31-2009   #19
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Maybe the costumes thing was just the beginning? Loki's a God, he's capable of having any kind of fun he wants.
Unread 03-31-2009   #20
julby
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Pro View Post
Maybe the costumes thing was just the beginning? Loki's a God, he's capable of having any kind of fun he wants.
There ya go.

I think I was thinking that his "tunnel" connection was still weak, and thus it was the worst thing he was capable of doing in our realm at that point. But the "costumes thing was just the beginning" seems to explain it pretty succinctly.
Unread 03-31-2009   #21
transformative
skrew ball

sequel? (hopefully with a permanent cheerleader TG )
Unread 03-31-2009   #22
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

There is nothing that can't be improved by adding more cheerleaders.
Unread 03-31-2009   #23
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Unless there gothic Mind Slave Cheerleaders~ Then all the better!

*If you chouldn't guess what TF's I liked.*

To me the only plot hole that's bugged me is. If the costumes are changeing people, then why was the mind slaves in drag "costumes" not changed also?

@______@

Not a huge one, and I assume it's because guys in Drag look funny.
XD
Unread 03-31-2009   #24
transformative
skrew ball

stupid me just realized that I never once mentioned how much I liked this story >_<