free hit counters
New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2015   #1
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer

I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and I've written several sexy transformation e-books that I think may be of interest to members of this community. My latest is an attribute transfer story called She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer:

Candi Swisser is the bustiest, blondest starlet in Hollywood, and she just got hired to star in a commercial as the new Humdinger Bubble Gum girl. But then Candi makes the mistake of gloating about her success to Caroline, her much smaller-breasted rival, never dreaming that Caroline is secretly a witch with the power to take Candi's DDD-cup boobs for herself. Now Candi is horrified to find her precious breasts getting smaller and smaller, while Caroline is thrilled to watch herself bursting out of her bra.

Susan Donym's latest story is a kinky treat for fans of breast expansion and shrinking, attribute transfer and even age regression, as poor Candi's epic rack goes flat and she finds herself being increasingly mistaken for a kid. She experiences the ultimate humiliation, losing her most prized possessions and being reduced to the flat-chested, baby-faced girl she thought she'd never be again.

This story contains adult language and situations and is approximately 12,000 words.

Click to read She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer.
Susan Donym Stories is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2015   #2
Adobeman10
Process Fan

Re: New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer

I loved it, I bought it and a couple others after I read this one. I hope you can do more BR stories in the future with more humiliation aspects again

Highly recommend this story
Adobeman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #3
monkat
Frequent Poster

I've always been interested in your stuff, but the covers are always so bad and I'm one of those pricks that judge books by their cover.

If Adobeman10 likes it, I'll check it out, though.
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #4
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories View Post
I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and I've written several sexy transformation e-books that I think may be of interest to members of this community. My latest is an attribute transfer story called She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer:

This story contains adult language and situations and is approximately 12,000 words.
As I'm trying to grow my own writing skills on transformations I've been purchasing other people's books and rereading a lot of the different stories and Attribute Theft, Breast Expansion and Breast Reduction are some of the areas I'm interested in writing in so this seemed like a good idea to pick up.

On the whole it's a nice story, I remember reading a very similar story with 3 people stealing someone's breasts once. I get the same vibe as that one. But I was able to finish this in one sitting, probably about 45 minutes or so.

My only complaint really has to do with the length and the price. For 3 dollars I kinda expect more than a short story, though I know 2.99 is the base price that Amazon offers for ebooks. I can't be mad because you clearly state 12,000 words. But you never really realize how long that is until you're done.

Still, like I said, it's a nice story. The imagery of how the reduction happens is actually very nice and I never thought of that imagery and that description before. Thank you for writing the story.

--Edit--

I also just left a review on Amazon for your book.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking

Last edited by Janus Steel; 03-02-2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Adding comment
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2015   #5
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Thanks, everybody! I'm really glad to hear that people seem to be enjoying the story.
It was lots of fun, and I'd love to do more stuff in the sadly under-represented "shrinking boobs" genre!

Janus Steel, I'm always upfront about the word count because I don't want anybody to feel ripped off. I am toying with some longer stories, so hopefully those will be online soon.

Monkat, I don't do the covers myself but I've been pretty happy with the artist who does them for me. I'm surprised to hear you dislike them that much. Maybe they're not bestseller quality, but by the standards of self-published kink e-books I think they're pretty good!
Unread 03-03-2015   #6
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories View Post
Thanks, everybody! I'm really glad to hear that people seem to be enjoying the story.
It was lots of fun, and I'd love to do more stuff in the sadly under-represented "shrinking boobs" genre!

Janus Steel, I'm always upfront about the word count because I don't want anybody to feel ripped off. I am toying with some longer stories, so hopefully those will be online soon.

Monkat, I don't do the covers myself but I've been pretty happy with the artist who does them for me. I'm surprised to hear you dislike them that much. Maybe they're not bestseller quality, but by the standards of self-published kink e-books I think they're pretty good!
Yeah I've never liked those types of book covers lol. They honestly seem a little tacky. I did get a chance to sit down and read this though last night and I have to say, some of the descriptions were pretty well done. All and all, it was a pretty darn good story. Though your going to have quite a few people hard pressed to spend a few bucks on a 12k count story. When they can buy memberships to other places for much less and get multiple 12k count books.
Unread 03-08-2015   #7
Darkish
Process Fan

Well it was actually a pretty enjoyable read. I liked that the story was short and concise. The process was well described (Shrinking breasts starting to move in oversized Bra etc.), the spell ritual was a great idea and the change of dynamics between the characters was well drawn out. Well done.

I would suggest another round of editing though. Too often it should say "cum" for example but what I read was actually "come".

Regarding selling it on Amazon. Hm, I have to admit that I bought it mostly because I dig the breast shrinking/stealing scenario and yeah, there is sadly not much of that stuff our there really. I was happy to find a story like that and due to the supply and demand situation I made the purchase. But still: 2.99 for a very short story is a bit much compared to the fact that a lot of great stories can be found here for free. And... my Amazon/Kindle Account is a bit "tainted" now with a story called: She stole my boobs and a Lolita Style cover. I would have rather bought it more anonymously on another platform. Maybe as a story compilation? Two stories like that for 2.99?

Enough criticism, I like the story and if you're writing another like that you got my attention.
Darkish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2015   #8
Adobeman10
Process Fan

When is the next one coming out? I can't wait to read something similar-Does anyone else have some similar recommendations
Adobeman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2015   #9
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkish View Post
Too often it should say "cum" for example but what I read was actually "come".
Come, when referring to orgasm, can actually be spelled either way. I usually go with spelling it "come," just because "cum" sounds kind of old-school to me somehow.

Adobeman10, I'm not currently working on another boob shrink story. I do like the fantasy, but this book hasn't been selling as well as my others so if I do another it may be a while. I don't know any other stories like this to suggest. If anybody else finds some, I'll be interested to read them too!

As for the girl on the cover being a Lolita, that model is definitely an adult. She's just baby-faced and tiny-breasted, but she's 21+ at least.

Tags
age regression, attribute transfer, breast expansion, breast shrinking, swap