free hit counters
The Woman Master (AR, AP, Bimbo TF, IB, BE) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-28-2010   #1
Soren
Process Fan

The Woman Master (AR, AP, Bimbo TF, IB, BE)

(This is my first try at an adult story, so if you have any comments please post them)

Chapter 1-The Meeting
My thoughts become clearer as I awake from a daze, before opening my eyes I feel the cold, hard steel of a table underneath my naked back. A couple of sounds of beeping and general computer sounds, but none I have ever heard envelop my thought processes into one big question. ~Where am I?~

As I gain conciousness I try to remember what I can remember, which is not much to my dismay. I remember walking home from my girlfriend's house having had dinner and had a rather normal day of caring and well sex. I don't even remember being attacked just a sharp pain in the back of my head and I awake what my senses other than my sight tell me, is a laboratory. As I try to figure out where I am without opening my eyes, a woman's voice cuts through the computer noises to say "I know your awake Soren, you can open your eyes, I don't intend to hurt you." As I try to pinpoint the voice with my ears I open my eyes to see a semi-lit room with computer equipment that a mad scientist would love to have. Though some of the equipment on the walls which I turned to, seemed to be what you would generally find at a sex shop. I also noticed that my neck, arms and legs were not bound or restrained, so I slowly sat up on the hard not to guess laboratory table. I looked around at the unrecognizable high tech devices which being a philosophy major didn't really help me figure out what was going to happen to me. After a quick glance toward my peripherals I noticed the woman who was in a lab coat, which pretty much guaranteed me was the "mad scientist".

She was somewhat attractive, wore glasses which I didn't mind, short brown hair that was tied up in a bun, and her breasts were about a low C. She looked like to me that she was in her 40s. As I turned my body around to fully give her my suspicious gaze, she would say to me "I hope that your brain fuction didn't suffer alot of damage to the knock to the back of it, but besides your brain I would guess that you seem to be wondering where you are." I would nod to her and ask "So since you didn't have me bound, whats stopping me from escaping?" The Doctor would smile, chuckling a little bit and would reply curtly "Nothing at all, but since you haven't done so why don't I tell you why you are here." I would not say a word, and got a bit more comfortable as she explained

"You see Soren, ever since I was younger than you are now, I have been searching for the perfect man, one that looked right, had a great personality the works. But after nearly 25 years of searching I have not had any man so much as give me a second glance, not because of my unattractiveness but because I have held to my picky beliefs. I was gifted with genius and that made men scared because I could do more things than they could. So I have tried to use my genius to create the perfect man, though funding was in reach volunteers to be experimented on yielded to nearly no results. So I have devised a prototype formula that should change you into the perfect man, though of course you are not my type and since I am kind it will just be as an experiment. You can return to your old life just come back every 2 days so I can check your progress, and for your benefit I will also give you some allowance of money so you will know that it is for the good of both of us. Now what do you say?"

I took all of this information in, though crazy to think that a formula could change me into the so called perfect man made me want to run out. But the cash allowance bade me to stay, student loans were a big hole in my wallet. So I would ask her this one thing "When can I start?" The doctor would sigh and smile saying "Right at this moment, by the way since you are going to be my assisstant you may call me Dr. Briggs"

Last edited by Soren; 03-28-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2010   #2
olddude12
I don't understand...

Re: The Woman Master (AR, AP, Bimbo TF, IB, BE)

My interest.

It is piqued.
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2010   #3
Soren
Process Fan

Chapter 2-The Discovery

After we had finished the introductions, the good Dr. Briggs asked me to take off my clothes except my underwear and get in a tube that rather looked like something you find in a comic book, belonging to the main villain. However for some reason I had no thought of fear, but sustained excitement as to thinking what such a perfect man would I look like. The philosophy of it all was out the door as Dr. Briggs decided to get things underway, as she twisted a couple of knobs on one machine, and then pressed a button on the other. There would be a slight feel of air that seemed to come up from below me, which was explained to me by Dr. Briggs "What you are feeling is the agent that will allow your body to process the formula I am giving you and be more accepting of the changes your body will adapt to." As she was telling me this, I noticed a slight bit of drool on her lip which I took as not that she was drooling over my body but what I will become. This gave me a bit of a smirk and said nothing as I noted that Dr. Briggs was a pervert, so as the gas came rolling in, I felt myself becoming a bit numb in some areas. Though I did not have time to contemplate this as a mechanical arm with a syringe came down from the top of the tube, opened my underwear a little and stuck the syringe right into my testicles.

There was no pain partly because I was numb from the gas whatever it was, but the expected shock of pressure on my testicles gave me a bit of a suprise. Though mostly fine I waited for something to happen, expecting my muscles to expand or even my penis to grow larger, I waited for 5 minutes until nothing happened. Dr. Briggs was the most dissapointed almost distraught with what she believed to be a failed experiment once again. She would say to me "Thanks for your cooperation Soren, you can go I still expect you in two days, your clothes are in the side room to your right you can leave, I am going to get some sleep."

She would hit a button which would unlock the tube I was in but not open it, as she then went through a door and left to sleep. Though I didn't really mind, I didn't want to be in the same room with a scientist who was not only ambitious but slightly insane. So I got my clothes putting them on and left through the same door, which led out onto a street which I recognized being a couple blocks from my girlfriends house. It was still night so I turned toward it and walked on, still feeling a bit numb and a bit queasy but nothing really different.

As I got to my girlfriend's house, I would knock on the door as I heard the rustling of movement inside the house. The door would open with my girlfriend in her robe, she would look like she had been sleeping as she looked at me through half squinted eyes. My girlfriend was infact asian, being of about 5'5" in height with small curves, and moderate B cup breasts. Though I liked her for her personality, her looks weren't impressive but they were modest which I kind of felt was refreshing, plus she gave a great blowjob which I couldn't deny. She would let me in still half asleep I would tell her what had transpired as her medium cut black hair moved along the back of her robe as she made some tea.

She of course being a good listener would not say a word as she put the kettle on, for some green tea. I would finish my story as she sat down beside me, waiting for the tea water to finish boiling, she would look at me with love in her eyes as she was now awake. Though the look wasn't new to me, I felt that her look was a slight bit off to what I expected her look to be, a bit confused, maybe a look of interest, love was the last thing I expected her to look at me with. Though she had to finish making the green tea, as she would say "Well Soren, it seemed you signed up for a simple drug trial though I don't trust that mad scientist I'm glad you found a job even if it is as a guinea pig." I would chuckle slightly as she teased me, she would have put the tea in two tea cups and start to bring them over. She thankfully lived alone or I wouldn't have actually come over to disturb her and her bunk mates or parents.

As she was coming over I felt my testicles become noticeably warmer than usual, which I shifted slightly to see if I could get into a more comfortable position. Though that was the least of my.....lets call it a problem, as my girlfriend who was named Mika by the way, dropped the tea tray with the tea on it and jumped at me. I pulled back suprised at her sudden change in personality, my foot would catch the tea tray luckily and slide onto the coffee table. Mika would be now on top of me kissing me deeply, like she was for lack of a better term in heat. I was suprised by this as she slipped in her tongue to stir the depths of my arousal. I however was more suprised at first than aroused so I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back enough to try and speak. I would say "Mika whats wrong?" Mika not caring would grab my arms and push them away as she used the opening to continue to kiss me, just as deeply as before.

At that time my male instinct was overriding my sense of chivalry, as I felt the blood rush to my penis. This was felt by Mika as she stopped her kissing of me and looked down toward my tepee. She would smile coyly as she moved herself down my body toward my pants, she would unbutton my jeans. Then to my much increasing arrousal would unzip my zipper with her teeth, as I saw something rather interesting about my erection. It was poking out of my underwear more than it used to, though it was only a bit bigger a couple of centimeters more so I put it on my not interesting information. Mika would then take off my underwear, with her hand to my dropping chivalry, she would then not wait for me as she plunged my thick mass in her mouth. I knew how great her blowjobs were so when she put my cock in her mouth I was that much more aroused.

Her skill at my cock was something only I had experienced, she would using her mouth would give a slight sucking onto my penis, providing a small oscillation from her lips which would increase my sensitivity. While she did this she would move her head up and down slowly at first, with her right hand at the base of my throbbing member applying slight pressure while the other hand kept her hair out of her face. As she continued I was trying my best to keep myself in control of my arousal, but she was too good at pleasuring me. She would increase her speed, changing her technique to plunging my penis deeply with her mouth open, then once at her limit she would close her lips around it and apply enough pressure to stimulate me but not enough to put me in pain. She would do this until she met the tip of my penis with her lips then would open her mouth for air and then repeat the process at a constant speed. I was now in bliss unable to contain my vast load as I said with my last morsel of control "I'm cumming" 5 seconds after I said that I exploded my seed into her mouth and throat. She would suck up the semen from inside my penis that hadn't yet escaped, as I felt the tension in my body relax. Taking my member out of her mouth, she would swallow my load as if it was a milkshake.

I would be feeling the afterglow but would not have much time too appreciate it as my penis began to feel weird. It would start to vibrate a bit then it would expand putting my erect penis at 10 inches, nearly a foot in length, and would increase the width of my penis by double its usual width. I would stare at my erect cock suprised at first than remembering the formula, I would smile a bit, though there was much smiling to be had as I saw Mika clutching her chest. She would not look to be in pain, but she would say "ahhh my breasts, they are so warm." her breasts would then expand from a B cup to a D cup. I would feel my eyes be focused on her increased bust, thanking God, Buddha whoever, plus Dr. Briggs, as my girlfriend would look at her breasts. She would look suprised at first, than I would get that unusual feeling in my testicles, even more so than usual, and than I saw the reason for her previous attack. Watching her she would seem to smell the air and look somewhat confused but then would look very aroused, looking at my now larger penis. Then I instantly remembered something my biology teacher had said, "All animals in the animal kingdom attract mates, depending on the animal it may use bravado, beautiful plumage or even dance. But every single animal in the animal kingdom produces pheromones to attract mates, in some cases like we humans, our pheromones aren't that potent. Though if they were you guys would have to beat the opposite sex off with a stick, because pheromones can be a powerful thing."

I put my theory into the to ask later drawer and focused back to reality, as my girlfriend was undoing her bra, and pulling down her panties. She would get ontop of me, and plunge my erect penis into her pussy, this was not one of her strong skills but she tried and I loved her for it. Though this time I was excited at what other things that would happen so I abandoned my usual position by letting her lead, and went on the offense. Using some dexterity I would put her legs up, pushing her slightly off of my pelvis enough for me to maneaver into the missionary position. I would hammer my large cock into her vagina at an incredible pace, which would have suprised me, but I was long gone into my own sense of passion. Mika would with each thrust, moan louder and louder and more provokativly as I thrusted deeper and deeper into her most private place.

I expected to cum at any minute, but I seemed to have a big tank of energy and alot of stamina after my penis increase. I plowed Mika for hours, I had after the first hour started to grope her breasts feeling their new softness. They were wonderful, so warm and soft as if she had them all her life. Though through the second and third hour I had to change positions due to my thighs burning from fatigue, I switched at the second hour to her being back ontop giving my waist and abs a workout. Then after the third hour went by I had switched to holding her up by my arms, while I stood up and thrusted into her, this would work my pecs, arms and calves. Though for you readers, Mika had orgasmed nearly a couple dozen times while this was happening and yet I hadn't cummed yet. On the stop watch after 3 hours and 30 minutes I shoved Mika down onto my penis, she was long gone into her world of pleasure to hear me say a couple of minutes before saying "I am cumming".

I had plunged my cock deep into Mika's vagina splurting what seemed to be an even greater abundance of seed into her vagina, spurt after spurt was released into her, as she orgasmed right there with me. After I had finished splooging into Mika's vagoo, I had sat her up on the couch as I took my penis out. I sat on the coffee table feeling the major afterglow, but this was also short lived as the same weird feeling happened again. Though my penis had only gone to be a foot in length, it was still erect and raring to go. Though I was more interested as my girlfriend got up clutching her now endowed chest again. Though her breasts did expand to a DD, this change would be more varied, her hair would become more curly and longer, her curves becoming more prominent and her ass becoming slightly larger but more importantly more firm. Her lips were slightly more full and her eyes seemed to give off a very sexy air to her, expecting another round I would get up, but she was too worn out to have sex any longer. She collapsed onto the couch instantly falling asleep, my erect penis seeming to notice that its prey was now asleep would start to lose rigidity and become not erect. My energy was spent after losing my erection but I still had enough to find a blanket from her bed lay it over her and me, as we went to sleep embracing. Her new breasts felt wonderful, as I squeezed them slightly but, I felt that this was a new venture for another day.

Last edited by Soren; 03-28-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2010   #4
Chris_B
They're so full of milk!

Indeed, nice opening.

I would definitely like to see moar.

Bimbos are not sluts.
Chris_B is offline   Reply With Quote