free hit counters
Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2) - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-13-2009   #49
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)

Okay, that's *fabulous*. I love curses stacking or otherwise reacting to one another.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2009   #50
shadow21viper
try not to stare

Soon enough she'll know about one of them. Nicely done test. ^_^

my favorite phrase, it's taken me many years to perfect it.
"WHAT THE HELL!"
shadow21viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2009   #51
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Haha, wow, I do like that, test.
Unread 08-13-2009   #52
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

"Oh so you were watchin' ME, eh? I should be honored. I know what boys your age think about and while I may not be willing to 'pose' for you, how about you let me help you and your friends out instead!", she said as she pointed her fingers toward him, zapping him with some kind of beam.

He yelps and falls backward, his shirt filled outward and his hips flared against his shorts, popping the button off in an instant before he even had a chance to hit the floor. He lands with a squish as his new padded rear and legs take the fall easily. His shirt tents upward as something very large bounces up off his chest and then back down again. He lets out another yelp, only this one sounds a lot more feminine. He feels his hair drop down past his neck and brings his hands to his face in horror before quickly darting his eyes downward to his chest, lifting the now tightly wrapped surface to expose large, round squishy breasts.

"Pha, that hair and face won't make anyone happy! Lets fix that!", another zap, this time aimed at his head. He didn't even have time to react as his hair flips up into the air, straightening out and styling it's self. Still shocked at the beasts below him he barely felt the makeup appear on his face, though the cold feel of the earrings he now wore were a dead give away. "Hah, four leafs. Guess you'll need as many as you can get if you're ever getting lucky! Though with my help you really won't NEED luck. Heck, I might just take you for a ride myself before give you back to your friends.", she said to him as she zapped him again.

Sketch for tonight:
Kissin' Makeup

Ehhh.... I'm sure it's not as bad as it looks to end.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KissinMakeupPR.jpg (134.7 KB, 118 views)
Unread 08-14-2009   #53
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Not bad at all, Test, though I'll say that seeing one of your faces with heavy make-up looks a little goofy... ^^;
Unread 08-14-2009   #54
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

I figured it would. It's working as intended.

But to completely ruin the name of it here's a version without the makeup and cleaner hair/minor tweaks. Doesn't count as a quickie sketch, just a bit of a mod.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KissinMakeupAltPR.jpg (123.3 KB, 73 views)
Unread 08-14-2009   #55
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

yeah, that one looks a lot better.
Unread 08-18-2009   #56
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

The petite girl with the large rounded belly stopped suddenly and looked up to her hair, "That's odd... it looked like my hair just lifted up." She began to wonder when a feeling crept up on her. She began up look further up wondering, "It... feels like someone is pushing down on me... my head... my shoulders..." As she sat there in wonder her hair began to rise up into the air as something began to push her inward, her body shrinking downward, her shoulders shrinking inward. Her clothing began to slip from her form, her already large sweater started to drop downward. Her small frame began to dwindle to less and less... all except for her belly, which only seemed to gain on it's supremacy on her. In a daze she only looks upward, wondering...

Sketch for tonight:
Being Resized

I just love small women getting smaller and bigger at the same time. :3

Now then, it's about that time again! Tine for another exclusive sketch! I think, since the last time went so well, we'll do another group desire TG. Now I know a lot of people already posted their lists, but you'll have to post them again if you want in. I don't allow people to take point or take spots away from people that are currently reading the thread vs having read it long before. So, lets go through the rules again and add a few so people don't go doing the things that they shouldn't.

Oh and if you already got in on the last one you can't get in again.

Alrighty, like last time, list five PHYSICAL attributes of what you think is your perfect woman. This is not list things that are just plain sexy, it's the kind of woman that you want to love you and you would love her. The kind you marry and have a family with. Hair, breasts, hips, face, eyes, looks, clothing, whatever. No overbearingly bad single choices that take over the rest of her body, that's a nono. Nothing that looks more like you trying to steal the pie from everyone else.

There are five spots open and if all of them are filled do not expect to reserve spots for later ones. You have to be here and now to get in. Also, no editing posts. You make a mistake on your list or I tell you you have to change something? Make a new post.

In addition, this one will be in color! So when posting about hair or skin or eyes or clothing you should add in the color/tone they should be. Keep it real, no blue skin or some odd. Hair is open to interpretation, as it can be dyed.

That is all. Make your lists and try to get in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BeingResizedPR.jpg (82.4 KB, 78 views)
Unread 08-18-2009   #57
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0
I just love small women getting smaller and bigger at the same time. :3
I've said it before, I love the way you think sir!!!!

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2009   #58
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

The kind I would marry... wow... hmm. Five traits might not be enough to describe her, but let's give it a try. I hope you don't mind if I get a little poetic...

- Crystal blue eyes you could lose yourself in them
- A face so angelic it would be sinful to look away
- Long black hair that cascades down her back like a veil of night
- A well-toned body that allures the mind with a sensual hourglass
- A designer outfit that would make her look professional and enticing (a secretary's uniform, perhaps)

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2009   #59
Max AP
Frequent Poster

- Asian ethnic
- Long black hair (waist level)
- Height above 6 feet
- Breast between E and F
- Innocent face
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2009   #60
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

wandering_spirit: Sorry but you were in the last one, so you can't be in this one. That's a good list though so you can post it again if I ever do another one.

Max AP: Those look good, you get the first spot. A bit of a warning though, I may not strictly adhere to attributes chosen if they offset other peoples choices too much. So ultra massive bust might end up just big. It's not rule breakingly big, but it might get toned down.